Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 88
  1. #21
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    57,954
    He's clearly touching Atlas Flame and not falling through.


    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  2. #22
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    8,391
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Natsu wouldn't eat a human, though.
    he probably wouldn't see it as eating a human tbh
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

  3. #23
    YOX STARFUCKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    245
    Natsu

    Most ace's attacks would just make natsu stronger & ace has no real way of hurting him

  4. #24
    JustSomeDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Nun Ya
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's clearly touching Atlas Flame and not falling through.
    Atlas clearly has a physical body under it's flames, considering it's able to destroy the environment and ram into Motherglare rather than completely englufing it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    he probably wouldn't see it as eating a human tbh
    Ace is clearly human, Natsu would never even try eating him.

  5. #25
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    57,954
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Atlas clearly has a physical body under it's flames, considering it's able to destroy the environment and ram into Motherglare rather than completely englufing it.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Ace is clearly human, Natsu would never even try eating him.


    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The fire was on a torch he was holding. He can only touch fire through eating it, but he hasn't (iirc) shown to touch fire with his hands or anything.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Natsu wouldn't eat a human, though.

    Yea natsu can touch fire

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30PKDZz13OE
    at 3:22 touchs a fireball

    also in the scans of him on atlas he's grabbing the fire

    natsu probably would. doesnt have to eat all him just a part. plus wouldn't ace just reform that area anyway.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Natsu wouldn't eat a human, though.
    Don't see why he would be bothered at all, his dads a dragon and he was about ready to eat one. If anything he would view it as eating fire rather than eating a human.

  8. #28
    In my Element The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    804
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yea natsu can touch fire

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30PKDZz13OE
    at 3:22 touchs a fireball

    also in the scans of him on atlas he's grabbing the fire

    natsu probably would. doesnt have to eat all him just a part. plus wouldn't ace just reform that area anyway.
    All he did was hold back the attack with his immense strength, rather eating it afterwards and the fact its a magical flame coming from the users mana serving as a frontal attack/ball of energy. Also it is noted Bora's fire is in question because Natsu commented in the same Ep was it really Fire Magic?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't see why he would be bothered at all, his dads a dragon and he was about ready to eat one. If anything he would view it as eating fire rather than eating a human.
    That makes no sense, all Natsu would know the opponent is a human being capable of turning into fire. Well him and his dad are two different people I think he would have thoughts on eating another human as an act of cannibalism.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by The Elementalist View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All he did was hold back the attack with his immense strength, rather eating it afterwards and the fact its a magical flame coming from the users mana serving as a frontal attack/ball of energy. Also it is noted Bora's fire is in question because Natsu commented in the same Ep was it really Fire Magic?

    - - - Updated - - -



    That makes no sense, all Natsu would know the opponent is a human being capable of turning into fire. Well him and his dad are two different people I think he would have thoughts on eating another human as an act of cannibalism.

    huum, you do realize in order to hold something back you need to be able to touch it right? Again that magic agument has no weight.
    Here are other cases where he did. These are not his flames cause he can't eat his own.




    Again he doesn't have to eat all him just a part. which ace would just reform iirc. Not that it matters it wouldn't get to the point to where he'd have to do this. He could win without to having to and can just eat ace's and the surrounding flames.
    Last edited by Ragnarok777; 01-11-2018 at 07:50 AM.

  10. #30
    In my Element The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    804
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    huum, you do realize in order to hold something back you need to be able to touch it right? Again that magic agument has no weight.
    Here are other cases where he did. These are not his flames cause he can't eat his own.




    Again he doesn't have to eat all him just a part. which ace would just reform iirc. Not that it matters it wouldn't get to the point to where he'd have to do this. He can just eat ace's and the surrounding flames.
    You know you can post links right, not spamming multiple pictures taking up a large portion of the page.

    Back to the argument your points make your argument sounds convincing to a degree, but I just think there is a way he is touching them only when he eats them applying his DSM otherwise he can't.
    Last edited by The Elementalist; 01-11-2018 at 08:03 AM.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Natsu's power up threshold also can go up to 7FD tier
    What exactly is that punch that defeated Acnologia tho, was that supposed to be a dragon's hand?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Any way this fight was done on death battle

  12. #32
    JustSomeDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Nun Ya
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Atlas' body is clearly engulfed in flames rather than scales. That's what the black part under the flames is. Otherwise he couldn't bite nor headbutt Motherglare, nor interact with his environment as if it was solid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yea natsu can touch fire

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30PKDZz13OE
    at 3:22 touchs a fireball

    also in the scans of him on atlas he's grabbing the fire

    natsu probably would. doesnt have to eat all him just a part. plus wouldn't ace just reform that area anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't see why he would be bothered at all, his dads a dragon and he was about ready to eat one. If anything he would view it as eating fire rather than eating a human.
    I don't take anything from the anime into account, contradictory or not. Unless you have manga scans of Natsu touching fire, then the claim is invalid.

    And again, he wasn't grabbing onto any flames on Atlas. He held onto his physical head in each shown scan.

    Good point, I guess. If Natsu can eat a dragon, I suppose humans aren't exactly out of the question. But I still don't see him eating Ace as a whole, maybe a part, like Rag suggested.

  13. #33
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    8,391
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't take anything from the anime into account, contradictory or not. Unless you have manga scans of Natsu touching fire, then the claim is invalid.




    grabbing the flames and shoving them into his mouth
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

  14. #34
    JustSomeDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Nun Ya
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote




    grabbing the flames and shoving them into his mouth
    Better scans. The question still remains of whether he can touch flames he's not eating, but I don't see whybhe wouldn't be able too (especially because it's needlessly specific).

  15. #35
    Akainu's magma was superior to Ace's fire which is what Akainu pointed out and thats how Ace was kulled. Lightening flame dragon Natsu would be enough to beat Ace

  16. #36
    In my Element The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    804
    Quote Originally Posted by TOAA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu's magma was superior to Ace's fire which is what Akainu pointed out and thats how Ace was kulled. Lightening flame dragon Natsu would be enough to beat Ace
    Akainu's magma was only superior to Aces's because it was hotter, plus he had Haki and the chance to infuse Haki with it. DC does not apply its only how hot is the attack at hand to effect a Fire Logia.
    Last edited by The Elementalist; 01-11-2018 at 01:38 PM.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by The Elementalist View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu's magma was only superior to Aces's because it was hotter, plus he had Haki and the chance to infuse Haki with it. DC does not apply its only how hot is the attack at hand to effect a Fire Logia.
    It wasn't really mentioned whether his magma was hotter or not. All we know is that magma is superior to fire, nothing more.

  18. #38
    In my Element The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    804
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Whitebeard View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It wasn't really mentioned whether his magma was hotter or not. All we know is that magma is superior to fire, nothing more.
    Agreed, still it is highly indicated it is after all some Logia's have a superior element than the other.

    Aokiji > Monet (Ice is more solid/harder than snow)

    Kizaru > Enel (Speed of light is superior to the speed of lightning)

    Akainu > Ace (Magma snuffs out fire making it useless)

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good point, I guess. If Natsu can eat a dragon, I suppose humans aren't exactly out of the question. But I still don't see him eating Ace as a whole, maybe a part, like Rag suggested.
    He definitely could but Ace would most likely die before Natsu consumed the entirety of him. Say if Natsu attacks Ace and eats what's dispersed from his DF that part will essentially be gone forever considering Logia's don't regenerate and only reform their scattered elements.

  20. #40
    Pretty sure that fight still ends in a draw since both can't seem to be able to take down their opponent.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •