Minister of Happy Meals Charlotte McNugget's Avatar

Ryokugyu = Bizarro Kuzan

Purple = Red + Blue. Fujitora is indeed a mixture of Aokiji and Akainu. He has a good heart, hates pirates and the Shichibukai with a passion, but he can be pretty ruthless and dominant if his goals require it.

Green = Yellow + Blue. So Ryokugyu will most likely be a mix of Kizaru and Aokiji. Lazy and rebellious on one side, but also wild, ruthless and cruel on the other side.

I think a "Bizarro Kuzan" is what we're going to get. Someone who seems nice and chill at first, but turns out to be an evil bastard.
    𝆆World War 2 - The Game
    Choose Player->

So Fujitora is part-Aokiji and he's a good guy.

But Ryokugyu is part-Aokiji and he's an evil bastard?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Pedospedo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Purple = Red + Blue. Fujitora is indeed a mixture of Aokiji and Akainu. He has a good heart, hates pirates and the Shichibukai with a passion, but he can be pretty ruthless and dominant if his goals require it.

Green = Yellow + Blue. So Ryokugyu will most likely be a mix of Kizaru and Aokiji. Lazy and rebellious on one side, but also wild, ruthless and cruel on the other side.

I think a "Bizarro Kuzan" is what we're going to get. Someone who seems nice and chill at first, but turns out to be an evil bastard.
    You could literally say Fujitora is a mix between Kizaru and Aokiji as well

Hes a good guy, but he doesnt take action and likes to troll people.

Do you see how you can make anything fit a narrative?

Don't see it that way. Every Admiral is unique on his own and that's what makes them some of the best characters Oda has created.

Fujitora and Ryokugyu will likely mirror Aokiji and Akainu in that they are polar opposites.

I imagine Ryokugyu as a possibly deaf or mute warrior who follows the mantra of “corrupt justice,” making him a nice foil to Fujitora. He’d also have a time-based DF (Clock-Clock Fruit?) to Fujotora’s gravity DF. Along with Kizaru’s light powers, they’d make a nice physics trio.

Who is Ryokugyu?

Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who is Ryokugyu?
    Green Bull, the final admiral.

Things i believe about Green Bull:

1. He will have a time based devil fruit that allows him to control time and space. Would create a good trio of light, gravity, space.
    2. He won't be nice at all. He will be like Akainu more or less.
    3. Given that we have one female member in the yonko and one in the shichibukai i can actually see Green Bull being a female.

I think my ideal Green Bull would be someone bloodthirsty and vicious, not necessarily evil but a very proactive warrior who loves the thrill of the hunt and using his power and resources to slaughter any pirates in his way. When I think of a bull I think of rage, a powerful beast charging in and wiping out whatever's in his way. I also think it would be a good contrast to Fujitora's CoO if he had the greatest or one of the greatest CoA in the series, like being able to create haki barriers around himself sort of like what blocked Whitebeard's quake and basically being a guy you don't want to trade off with because he's likely going to win any blow for blow exchanges.

He better not be a woman because Oda doesn't know how to write strong female characters.