• 4/5

1 50.00%
  • 5/5

1 50.00%

Tower Of God Chapter 363 Discussion Thread

https://www.mangatown.com/manga/tower_of_god/c363/

We finally met Koon Eduan.

and Jahad is about to go out too

"For years he devoted himself to training and after he could no longer find strong foes, Mihawk joined the Warlords."

"Though Hawk-Eyes strikes fear into the hearts of those who follow the way of the sword, he looks forward to the future, to the day when he will meet the swordmaster that surpasses his rival 'Red Hair'."

"He rose to renown even before the Great Age of Piracy. Even now he reigns supreme as the World's Best in name and actuality, an exceptional master swordsman."

"He sits atop as the strongest, gazing down at his prey. The World's Strongest Swordsman!"

the big breeder with viole and shadows of other sworn enemies tho
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

What was that Portrait of Rax on the wall?
    *This account is sponsored by Clorox Bleach.*

Order your own special gallon of "healthy" concentrated Clorox Bleach 50% OFF here.

Quote Originally Posted by Umber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What was that Portrait of Rax on the wall?
    True King of the Tower.

I really hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    True King of the Tower.
    lmao
    *This account is sponsored by Clorox Bleach.*

Order your own special gallon of "healthy" concentrated Clorox Bleach 50% OFF here.

I honestly hope Molic One P. GR is the same species as Rak, if not his father.

He's actually a Spear Bearer primarily so maybe that's a hint.

That'd be funny

imagining Rak taking control of the tower every hundred year(s)?

"For years he devoted himself to training and after he could no longer find strong foes, Mihawk joined the Warlords."

"Though Hawk-Eyes strikes fear into the hearts of those who follow the way of the sword, he looks forward to the future, to the day when he will meet the swordmaster that surpasses his rival 'Red Hair'."

"He rose to renown even before the Great Age of Piracy. Even now he reigns supreme as the World's Best in name and actuality, an exceptional master swordsman."

"He sits atop as the strongest, gazing down at his prey. The World's Strongest Swordsman!"

lolRak

that big breeder up to no good, I think pink hair one on the left is Androssi's sworn enemy

what the heck is with Edahn's hype, isn't Enryu by far the best spear bearer in the tower?

well, it's good to know the ten family heads aren't all loyal dogs of Jahad

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    lolRak

that big breeder up to no good, I think pink hair one on the left is Androssi's sworn enemy

what the heck is with Edahn's hype, isn't Enryu by far the best spear bearer in the tower?

maybe it means technique/skill?

Enryu’s spears just rains down on you while Eduan uses like 10 renowned spears.

lolRak

androsi sworn enemy was revealed a chapter or two ago. the snake guy

- - - Updated - - -

is he really a spearbearer? coz his weapon is a halberd. though his stats says he fights without regard for position. for him any position can do. he his one of my most anticipated character together with adori

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    maybe it means technique/skill?

Enryu’s spears just rains down on you while Eduan uses like 10 renowned spears.
    does it really matter? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post

- - - Updated - - -

is he really a spearbearer? coz his weapon is a halberd. though his stats says he fights without regard for position. for him any position can do. he his one of my most anticipated character together with adori
    oh was it? I totally forgot

Yeah, Endorsi's sworn enemy is the snake that cleared their path, it seems like she has a very tense relationship with him even if he swears he wants to help her. I honestly expected her enemy to be the chief of the family who trained her to be a princess.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I just meant his primary/preferred weapon is a spear/long pointy weapon.

- - - Updated - - -

lolRak

Enryu and Phantanium are just not apart of any of these kinds of discussions. They were monsters who showed up to clean house on two separate occasions. Other than the two events I don't think anyone knows a thing about their actual skill sets just that they were untouchable during their attacks.

I just meant his primary/preferred weapon is a spear/long pointy weapon.

- - - Updated - - -

Enryu and Phantanium are just not apart of any of these kinds of discussions. They were monsters who showed up to clean house on two separate occasions. Other than the two events I don't think anyone knows a thing about their actual skill sets just that they were untouchable during their attacks.
    I agree on Phantanium, but seeing as how Enryu took down a guardian with spears alone while we've yet to see how the former actually killed Jahad's people when he stormed the palace, one would think Enryu would've been given the title of best spear bearer. Unless the hype was given by one of the characters and not by narration/SIU then it would make sense since only a few know of how Enryu fought.

I agree on Phantanium, but seeing as how Enryu took down a guardian with spears alone while we've yet to see how the former actually killed Jahad's people when he stormed the palace, one would think Enryu would've been given the title of best spear bearer. Unless the hype was given by one of the characters and not by narration/SIU then it would make sense since only a few know of how Enryu fought.
    It's like giving a Gorilla the strongest man title or allowing Superman to participate in the Olympics. Yes they know he used spears but killing a guardian completely overshadows the method. Enryu is not a standard any spear bearer would ever be expected to shoot for or compares themselves with.

The guy who rates people even wrote off Urek when he argued why Phantanium was getting so much credit for one situation. Conversation not even worth having.