Which power would you have baam master first

amongst all of baams power sources i.e. the red bari, the red lobster(what happened to it), the inner demon, the thorn and his true power (the sun thing) . which one would you have him master first before becoming a ranker and not looking soo overpowered for the likes of lets say varagrav?

Varagrav would fall behind massively if Baam master any of these power/abilities.

I would personally want Baam to master the Red Bari first. That'd set him to the top 100-500 High Rankers right off the bat for sure.

I'm still waiting for Baam to get the full powered Thorn.

Thorn, the thing that showed up pre workshop was like, forgotten

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thorn, the thing that showed up pre workshop was like, forgotten
    That thing gave Baam the ability to control shinsu in front of the red bari while Urek couldn't

the thorn's hype is still here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    That thing gave Baam the ability to control shinsu in front of the red bari while Urek couldn't

the thorn's hype is still here.
    I meant that little demon skeleton thing that showed up pre workshop when Baam was attacked

I meant that little demon skeleton thing that showed up pre workshop when Baam was attacked
    wasn't that used to take in the thorn?

wasn't that used to take in the thorn?
    dunno, you tell me, you're the expert

dunno, you tell me, you're the expert
    it was used to safely assimilate the thorn into Baam.

Not just anyone could absorb it.

ohh so it was absorbed by the thorn. though the details were scanty since siu didn't give a clear explanation. though the red lobster was quite helpful since it allowed baam to recover his injuries almost instantaneously coupled with his ability to copy techniques that could bave been the best power up for me. such a shame its no longer there. That being the case, i think red bari will do for me. out of all his powers, i think its the most fodder ( if i am allowed to say so lol) though it seems to me that its effect is almost similar to the thorn i.e giving baam the ability to manipulate shinsoo and in a much wider area

- - - Updated - - -

the biggest plothole would be to enable Rachel absorb the thorn without any underlying enhancement.
    Last edited by Baragan; 01-10-2018 at 06:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    ohh so it was absorbed by the thorn. though the details were scanty since siu didn't give a clear explanation. though the red lobster was quite helpful since it allowed baam to recover his injuries almost instantaneously coupled with his ability to copy techniques that could bave been the best power up for me. such a shame its no longer there. That being the case, i think red bari will do for me. out of all his powers, i think its the most fodder ( if i am allowed to say so lol) though it seems to me that its effect is almost similar to the thorn i.e giving baam the ability to manipulate shinsoo and in a much wider area

- - - Updated - - -

the biggest plothole would be to enable Rachel absorb the thorn without any underlying enhancement.

- - - Updated - - -

Baam's copy ability is his original skill.

It wasn't from the red skeleton or anything.

Baam's copy ability is his original skill.

It wasn't from the red skeleton or anything.
    i was talking about the ability to heal instantaneously, that was from the red lobster. which could really benefit baams own ability to copy others abilities. eg training source of shinsu which did some serious damage to baams body