Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 151
  1. #41
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    7,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You mean Todoroki's ice attack?

    It's not like the finger flick destroyed the giant iceberg Todo made against Sero, he destroyed the path of ice Todo formed towards Midorya in like half a second.

    Furthermore destroying ice is different than destroying cement and concrete.

    As a counter example, Midorya's 100% smash uppercut only partially destroyed the building he was in, I don't know how the hell the other guy is claiming 5% is building level.
    i remembered wrong, it wasn't the flick but their last attack against each other.

    deku destroying todoroki's ice structure isn't what warrants the mcb scaling at 100% it was matching the explosive force behind the attack itself.

    and tbf the 100% wasn't directed at the building. can't remember exactly where the building lvl scaling is coming from for 5% so i can't help with that but i don't doubt it.
    トキオ S E P T E M B E R

  2. #42
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,791
    So in summary, 100% Midorya is building level, Mirio is weaker than that, and Luffy was trading blows with a whale a mile in length an arc after Arlong park. Mirio gets stomped against any of the M3

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So in summary, 100% Midorya is building level, Mirio is weaker than that, and Luffy was trading blows with a whale a mile in length an arc after Arlong park. Mirio gets stomped against any of the M3
    Don't be too blatant with your trolling or anything

  4. #44
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    7,310
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    have i missed the panel where it was said to end after 1 punch? because the panel which i remember is specifically commenting how he "took out" more than half of the class in one go. the rest followed after. that is incapacitating the enemy.

    where do you get the information, that muscle broke dekus bones from his attacks? from what i got deku using OFA broke them himself
    incapacitating by definition would be rendering them incapable of fighting back. you know that's not what happened, i shouldn't have to explain that.

    wasn't said that it had to end in 1 hit but the whole purpose was for them to experience the skill of the big 3. incapacitating them isn't a requisite for that, an extended fight til' the end wasn't necessary nor was it ever meant to be that from the beginning.

    and reading the fight you can see his arm was broken from the impact of muscular's attack


    http://mangaseeonline.us/read-online...75-page-8.html

    his arm was already broken before he ever went beyond 5% to break it on his own
    トキオ S E P T E M B E R

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Energy behind the attack? You're not ascribing the DC by how much ice midorya destroys? Because obviously destroying that path of ice is not even building level. You're being obtuse and ridiculous.

    We have a direct feat that proves 100% is building level. Claiming a finger flick is mcb is plain retarded.

    we have a yield of DC for the ice feat. midoriya negates another ice attack before it unfolds. later he matches the combined might of shotos fire and ice, albeit being significantly shaken by it.

    when character A performs a feat (e.g. frieza destroying a planet with an energy ball) and character B negates that same energy ball with his own energy attack then it doesnt mean friezas attacks was not a planet level attack. it just means it got canceled out by a similar force. simple rules for UBD and frankly also what is used in the PH colloseum from what i recall.

    going by regular scaling, calling midoriya after the tournament not-mcb is - in your language - plain retarded, sorry for the harsh words.

  6. #46
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't be too blatant with your trolling or anything
    I'm throwing salt in the wound here, but I'm serious. You guys are ridiculous and can't prove your points for powerscaling/calcs for shiet

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    we have a yield of DC for the ice feat. midoriya negates another ice attack before it unfolds. later he matches the combined might of shotos fire and ice, albeit being significantly shaken by it.

    when character A performs a feat (e.g. frieza destroying a planet with an energy ball) and character B negates that same energy ball with his own energy attack then it doesnt mean friezas attacks was not a planet level attack. it just means it got canceled out by a similar force. simple rules for UBD and frankly also what is used in the PH colloseum from what i recall.

    going by regular scaling, calling midoriya after the tournament not-mcb is - in your language - plain retarded, sorry for the harsh words.
    Alright

    City Block Level - (11 tons) A very large conventional bomb such as the US MOAB can be compared to this as it is a city block buster. The standard Manhattan city block size of 80m by 274m rectangle of buildings shall be considered the base




    If we compare this feat to a MOAB, it looks like the resulting explosion is under city block level due to only destroying Cementoss' blocks and the surface areas of the stadium, and not hurting any of the spectators. And that's from the combined force of their attacks. Eraserhead mostly ascribes this to Todoroki as well...so again, you're pulling MCB out of your ass.

    Deku is large building level at 100%, we have a direct feat that supports this you're just choosing to ignore because you're wanking.

    So even if you choose to do your ass backwards scaling and say your physically weaker character is capable of this level of destruction, it's still not enough.

    Is this the best UBD has to offer

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    incapacitating by definition would be rendering them incapable of fighting back. you know that's not what happened, i shouldn't have to explain that.

    wasn't said that it had to end in 1 hit but the whole purpose was for them to experience the skill of the big 3. incapacitating them isn't a requisite for that, an extended fight til' the end wasn't necessary nor was it ever meant to be that from the beginning.

    and reading the fight you can see his arm was broken from the impact of muscular's attack


    http://mangaseeonline.us/read-online...75-page-8.html

    his arm was already broken before he ever went beyond 5% to break it on his own
    which they were, as commented on by shoto. he hit everyone once - everyone was down - shoto confirmed they were down. simple as that. anything else would be misinterpreting the events.

    from how you described it i got the impression you mean every single attacks he does broke a bone, which is not the case.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm throwing salt in the wound here, but I'm serious. You guys are ridiculous and can't prove your points for powerscaling/calcs for shiet

    - - - Updated - - -



    Alright







    If we compare this feat to a MOAB, it looks like the resulting explosion is under city block level due to only destroying Cementoss' blocks and the surface areas of the stadium, and not hurting any of the spectators. And that's from the combined force of their attacks. Eraserhead mostly ascribes this to Todoroki as well...so again, you're pulling MCB out of your ass.

    Deku is large building level at 100%, we have a direct feat that supports this you're just choosing to ignore because you're wanking.

    So even if you choose to do your ass backwards scaling and say your physically weaker character is capable of this level of destruction, it's still not enough.

    Is this the best UBD has to offer
    we have a character in the UBD who denies basic scaling or tries to invalid agreed calculations because they do not fit his view on certain things and randomly claims tierings and results. his name is "Rax" i think you two would go along pretty well, seeing how you do not accept most basic things. like you, he also uses small feats and tries them to disprove bigger ones.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm throwing salt in the wound here, but I'm serious. You guys are ridiculous and can't prove your points for powerscaling/calcs for shiet

    - - - Updated - - -



    Alright







    If we compare this feat to a MOAB, it looks like the resulting explosion is under city block level due to only destroying Cementoss' blocks and the surface areas of the stadium, and not hurting any of the spectators. And that's from the combined force of their attacks. Eraserhead mostly ascribes this to Todoroki as well...so again, you're pulling MCB out of your ass.

    Deku is large building level at 100%, we have a direct feat that supports this you're just choosing to ignore because you're wanking.

    So even if you choose to do your ass backwards scaling and say your physically weaker character is capable of this level of destruction, it's still not enough.

    Is this the best UBD has to offer
    You're talking about things that's subject you're ignorant of. Come with some solid points next time, rather than arguing with nothing but fallacies

  9. #49
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,791
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    we have a character in the UBD who denies basic scaling or tries to invalid agreed calculations because they do not fit his view on certain things and randomly claims tierings and results. his name is "Rax" i think you two would go along pretty well, seeing how you do not accept most basic things. like you, he also uses small feats and tries them to disprove bigger ones.
    You haven't even shown me any calculations so far. You're just pulling DC's out of your ass and powerscaling to an inane degree. Internal consistency is important, if you can't see how Mirio isn't mcb level then you lack the ability to think critically and look at evidence in the correct context.

    It's more than obvious Mirio's punches aren't even building level.

    You're the one Raxxing right now, I've backed up all my claims with evidence and all you can do is stretch feats that aren't even ascribed to your character as far as you possibly can.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're talking about things that's subject you're ignorant of. Come with some solid points next time, rather than arguing with nothing but fallacies
    Concession accepted.

    - - - Updated - - -

    This discussion isn't even factoring in the other side - if you guys can calc BNHA to mcb I can't even imagine the DC of some of Luffy's feats.

  10. #50
    Even if you could possibly argue that Deku is city-block level in DC, that doesn't make his durability that level, nor does Mirio scale to it anyway.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have no argument to speak of, so I'm just going to continue saying random shit.
    Fair enough

  12. #52
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,791
    I'm taking out the seasoned UBD trash, all you can do is whine and cry about how I'm being like Rax when you're points are utterly destroyed

    I haven't done this in years and I've still got it

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Concession accepted.
    concession over what? i dont know how it is in the PH section but here everyone is entitle to its opinion. if you truly do not believe something, then go for it, but from what i got you were simply curious to know how certain scalings work.

    i explained it to you with the example of shotos ice and how midoriya cancelled its energy out. you stated "alright".

    but in the very same post you then proceed to use a feat which has less spectacular visible portrayal to invalidate it, implying you do not believe in scaling in the first place but genuinely only care for shown on panel feats for every character and every attack separatedly. which is not the way things work in the UBD.

    i have no problem explaining these things in detail, as long as the foundation of the UBD rules are intact. when you dont want to accept the rules of UBD and its scaling there is little to argue over.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm taking out the seasoned UBD trash, all you can do is whine and cry about how I'm being like Rax when you're points are utterly destroyed

    I haven't done this in years and I've still got it
    also i have to mention that the way you formulate your thoughts in a passive/aggressive way makes it really uncomfortable to debate you. i tried to ignore it for the most part but seeing how this debate is likely ending, i can say you are behaving very unfriendly.

  14. #54
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,791
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    concession over what? i dont know how it is in the PH section but here everyone is entitle to its opinion. if you truly do not believe something, then go for it, but from what i got you were simply curious to know how certain scalings work.

    i explained it to you with the example of shotos ice and how midoriya cancelled its energy out. you stated "alright".

    but in the very same post you then proceed to use a feat which has less spectacular visible portrayal to invalidate it, implying you do not believe in scaling in the first place but genuinely only care for shown on panel feats for every character and every attack separatedly. which is not the way things work in the UBD.

    i have no problem explaining these things in detail, as long as the foundation of the UBD rules are intact. when you dont want to accept the rules of UBD and its scaling there is little to argue over.
    You have not cited the calc in question that puts Shoto's ice trail attack thing at MCB. I am not being selective, I'm being realistic. What you are implying is that his finger flicking feat is calced at a much higher DC than his uppercut. How does that make any sense? You have not made an attempt to justify this.

    If the "foundation of the UBD" causes you to come to such asanine conclusions then either the foundation is wrong or you are. I'm more inclined to believe it's the latter and you're simply misconstruing evidence in your favor, based on your avatar.

    Now, you seemed to have dropped your argument somewhere along the line and have switched to a tactic of discrediting my credentials on a Cantonese basket weaving forum. Would you like to pick up where we left off or are you going to admit you're wrong

  15. #55
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    7,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You have not cited the calc in question that puts Shoto's ice trail attack thing at MCB. I am not being selective, I'm being realistic. What you are implying is that his finger flicking feat is calced at a much higher DC than his uppercut. How does that make any sense? You have not made an attempt to justify this.
    https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blo...cademia.25382/

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    which they were, as commented on by shoto. he hit everyone once - everyone was down - shoto confirmed they were down. simple as that. anything else would be misinterpreting the events.

    from how you described it i got the impression you mean every single attacks he does broke a bone, which is not the case.
    only a portion of them. you already acknowledged that. deku was never incapacitated.

    with the exception of one if his non augmented kicks and a hand swipe, sure. but it's not really deniable that single attacks from muscular were or did break deku's arm.
    トキオ S E P T E M B E R

  16. #56
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So R is entirely wrong here. This calculates the energy from the freezing/vaporization of the entire iceberg shoto created. This is not the "energy of his attack". That literally does not mean anything.

    The energy midorya expends to physically break the ice is not even a fraction of the energy it takes to vaporize or creat all of it. And the amount he breaks is not even close to the amount Todo makes against Sero.

    The moral of the story is don't act all high and mighty about calcs when you're not even taking into account basic physical considerations.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You have not cited the calc in question that puts Shoto's ice trail attack thing at MCB. I am not being selective, I'm being realistic. What you are implying is that his finger flicking feat is calced at a much higher DC than his uppercut. How does that make any sense? You have not made an attempt to justify this.

    If the "foundation of the UBD" causes you to come to such asanine conclusions then either the foundation is wrong or you are. I'm more inclined to believe it's the latter and you're simply misconstruing evidence in your favor, based on your avatar.

    Now, you seemed to have dropped your argument somewhere along the line and have switched to a tactic of discrediting my credentials on a Cantonese basket weaving forum. Would you like to pick up where we left off or are you going to admit you're wrong

    the calc in question is here. https://web.archive.org/web/20160505...cademia.25382/

    the finger flick is not calced. it is purely used for scaling. everything which comes after, regardless how stronger it appears is only scaled to that level.

    well the "foundation of the UBD" belives in scaling. so do it. when you think i am wrong, you automatically assume the UBD is wrong - going by how you called this section "trash" i think you are.

    also i do not understand your last part. you claim that i try to discredit you but at the same time insinuate me having ulterior motives due to having an avatar of mirio togata. that would be in my eyes a form of discrediting and is exactly what you accuse me to do.

    -

    the argument at hand was always: luffy is large building level BOS + mirio is MCB level. this was not dropped but we only dived into the reasoning as of why and how mirio is MCB level, using backwards scaling for every single step of the mange since you would not accept it otherwise.

  18. #58
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,791
    R is FROZEN

  19. #59
    so you agree that casual fingerflicks from midoriya are MCB level?

    after all, you now have the calculation which proofs it, right?
    Last edited by R; 01-09-2018 at 08:12 PM.

  20. #60
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,791
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so you agree that casual fingerflicks from midoriya are MCB level?

    after all, you now have the calculation which proofs it, right?
    No, read my response to Teo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •