Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 155
  1. #21
    BoS Luffy is not massively stronger than Deku. That's some Luffy wank, dawg

  2. #22
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BoS Luffy is not massively stronger than Deku. That's some Luffy wank, dawg
    Deku in 5-10%? Yeah, he is.

  3. #23
    Mirio can't hurt Luffy.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah I'll just dismiss it in the thread because it really doesn't require much discussion. Actually, where does Deku having mcb durability even come from? Or Chikasi in base? You have nothing behind any of this. Mirio is not devoid of physical feats you're just selectively ignoring them to come to your inane conclusion that he's much stronger than he is using backwards powerscaling.



    Bullshit. But, he also one-shotted Momo as well. And the other Sea King. So null point.

    To top it all off Mirio has nothing to hurt Luffy, and Luffy is faster. He doesn't get anywhere on this gauntlet
    midoriya gains his durability once he activates full cowl. he does not has it in base. in full cowl he took a severe beating from muscular and still continued. another thing which was not brought up is that mirio is considered to be the person closest to be the nr1 hero. this includes the adult and pro heroes.

    while top tier scaling like town level is reserved for the creme de la creme, the MCB scaling stems from a first year graduate from 100 chapters ago. yet the person who is considered closest to the nr1 spot and has the feat of one-shotting someone whose defense has taken blows from a physical impressive villain should not get that very same scaling? this doesnt add up in the rule of scaling.

    i dont know what oneshotting momo or a sea king has given for yields, according to what i know everything below alabasta was large building level to city block at best. which is too little energy output to deal damage or withstand blows from mirio

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Deku in 5-10%? Yeah, he is.
    Deku is at least large building level, which is where Arlong Park Luffy is sitting. Plus, Deku when going all out scales to Todoroki's mcb feat

    So, how is Luffy "massively stronger" exactly?

  6. #26
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Deku is at least large building level, which is where Arlong Park Luffy is sitting. Plus, Deku when going all out scales to Todoroki's mcb feat

    So, how is Luffy "massively stronger" exactly?
    Deku at 5% does not equal Luffy

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    midoriya gains his durability once he activates full cowl. he does not has it in base. in full cowl he took a severe beating from muscular and still continued. another thing which was not brought up is that mirio is considered to be the person closest to be the nr1 hero. this includes the adult and pro heroes.
    ok, now how is muscular mcb level

    while top tier scaling like town level is reserved for the creme de la creme, the MCB scaling stems from a first year graduate from 100 chapters ago. yet the person who is considered closest to the nr1 spot and has the feat of one-shotting someone whose defense has taken blows from a physical impressive villain should not get that very same scaling? this doesnt add up in the rule of scaling.

    i dont know what oneshotting momo or a sea king has given for yields, according to what i know everything below alabasta was large building level to city block at best. which is too little energy output to deal damage or withstand blows from mirio
    More UBD power scaling induced stupidity.

    Stain and Eraserhead undeniably have less DC than Todoroki. You can't scale physically because that's just not how it works in this verse, simple.

    I'd put BoS Luffy around city block, but that is more than enough to deal with Mirio. He'd only need a couple of hits at best.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    ok, now how is muscular mcb level



    More UBD power scaling induced stupidity.

    Stain and Eraserhead undeniably have less DC than Todoroki. You can't scale physically because that's just not how it works in this verse, simple.

    I'd put BoS Luffy around city block, but that is more than enough to deal with Mirio. He'd only need a couple of hits at best.
    muscular overpowered midoriyas 100% smash. i dont need to compare mirio to non-DC fighters like eraserhead when i can scale him to physical impressive ones directly.

    have you any calculation which underlines luffy being city block at BOS? because i recall nothing of the sort.

    either way, mirio would not be in danger of getting hit at all due to his intangibility.

  8. #28
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,060
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    muscular overpowered midoriyas 100% smash. i dont need to compare mirio to non-DC fighters like eraserhead when i can scale him to physical impressive ones directly.

    have you any calculation which underlines luffy being city block at BOS? because i recall nothing of the sort.

    either way, mirio would not be in danger of getting hit at all due to his intangibility.
    Okay now how is 100% smash mcb level

    Luffy didn't magically get much stronger in Alabasta where he performed a mcb feat, BoS isn't that much weaker. But you aren't allowed to downplay Luffy THAT much if you're going to stretch Mirio leaps and bounds beyond his strength.

    His intangibility is definitely limited.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Deku at 5% does not equal Luffy

    - - - Updated - - -



    ok, now how is muscular mcb level



    More UBD power scaling induced stupidity.

    Stain and Eraserhead undeniably have less DC than Todoroki. You can't scale physically because that's just not how it works in this verse, simple.

    I'd put BoS Luffy around city block, but that is more than enough to deal with Mirio. He'd only need a couple of hits at best.
    Lol you keep moving the goal post. Current Deku is building to large building level when using Full Cowl 8% & he's mcb level when using his strongest attacks that fuck up his body. Repeatedly saying "lol no" doesn't change the fact that that's where Deku currently stands in terms of scaling


    Luffy obviously isn't massively stronger than current Midoriya

  10. #30
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol you keep moving the goal post. Current Deku is building to large building level when using Full Cowl 8% & he's mcb level when using his strongest attacks that fuck up his body. Repeatedly saying "lol no" doesn't change the fact that that's where Deku currently stands in terms of scaling


    Luffy obviously isn't massively stronger than current Midoriya
    Is he large building level at 8%?

  11. #31
    Pretty Flacko Jr. bootleg boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,736
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    mirio legit 1 shot everyone with a single punch to the gut - everyone was down. do you want them still having their consciousness to use as an argument against mirio?
    it's not really one shotting them when they were all conscious and fully capable of moving afterwards.

    not holding back doesnt mean he is using 100% of his strenght every time in every single punch. it just means he is not playing around. its not a reference to him physically exerting power but to his state of mind. (also link me that panel)


    you are underselling midoriya if you think that you can down midoriya without MCB level blows once he activates full cowl.
    deku's body has never withstood that level of damage.

    like damage said in his post, his not being able to endure more than 20% without injuring himself is further testament to the fact that his body can't withstand that level of force.

    also unlike you mentioned, i have not found a single instance of overhaul admitting midoriya being faster than mirio. quite the opposite in fact. he noted that he has "strenght and speed" without commenting if that would exceed the speed of mirio, but at the same time noted that he is easy to see through.

    against mirio however he straight up admitted inferiority
    wasn't a direct comparison but he put a heavier emphasis on deku's strength and speed throughout their fight, unlike with mirio and sir. if mirio's speed and power were comparable it'd be assumed that his quirk had a physical augmentation aspect to it as well. fact that his strength was never mistaken for an ability tells us his strength doesn't rival quirks that are actually purposed for augmentation.

    he commented that deku had speed but his attacks weren't easy to read. just goes to show mirio was a more skilled fighter, not that he was a faster one.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Okay now how is 100% smash mcb level

    Luffy didn't magically get much stronger in Alabasta where he performed a mcb feat, BoS isn't that much weaker. But you aren't allowed to downplay Luffy THAT much if you're going to stretch Mirio leaps and bounds beyond his strength.

    His intangibility is definitely limited.
    during the gauntles we use the characters shown feats and scalings up to that time. speculative possibilities about a character having or not having the abilities / powers he showed in much later arcs are not applied. its not a form of downplay but a simple way to keep tabs on different incarnations of a character going by pure manga feats.

    with mirio i have a broader range to choose from simply due to him having appeared just in the latest arc, allowing me to scale him to early series feats due to a simple A-B-C rule.

    no stretching and no downplay.

    what kind of limit you see for his quirk?

  13. #33
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,060
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    during the gauntles we use the characters shown feats and scalings up to that time. speculative possibilities about a character having or not having the abilities / powers he showed in much later arcs are not applied. its not a form of downplay but a simple way to keep tabs on different incarnations of a character going by pure manga feats.

    with mirio i have a broader range to choose from simply due to him having appeared just in the latest arc, allowing me to scale him to early series feats due to a simple A-B-C rule.

    no stretching and no downplay.

    what kind of limit you see for his quirk?
    It's a simple question. If you're going to scale then at least be able to trace back to proving 100% smash is mcb. If you can't even do that...what the hell are you scaling off of?

    This is really a redundant line of questioning anyway because it doesn't actually prove jack shit in your favor, but I'm trying to understand where you're coming from here and the foundation of your argument is so weak you can't even give me that.

    Anyway, it's unprecendented in BNHA for most powerful abilities to not have some sort of limitation or "endurance" aspect to them. Maybe there's a time limit to how long he can stay intangible. Even if there isn't, certain parts of his body have to be tangible at certain times in order for him to fight. It would be kind of Like Luffy fighting Kuro in this regard.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it's not really one shotting them when they were all conscious and fully capable of moving afterwards.







    deku's body has never withstood that level of damage.

    like damage said in his post, his not being able to endure more than 20% without injuring himself is further testament to the fact that his body can't withstand that level of force.



    wasn't a direct comparison but he put a heavier emphasis on deku's strength and speed throughout their fight, unlike with mirio and sir. if mirio's speed and power were comparable it'd be assumed that his quirk had a physical augmentation aspect to it as well. fact that his strength was never mistaken for an ability tells us his strength doesn't rival quirks that are actually purposed for augmentation.

    he commented that deku had speed but his attacks weren't easy to read. just goes to show mirio was a more skilled fighter, not that he was a faster one.
    obviously it is one-shotting when the fight is over after his punch. no one was left to challenge him. and like i said, just because someone said he should "go easy" on them doesnt imply he was using 100% of his strenght. it just implies he was not playing around, ending the training session quickly. the entire reason for the session after all was, for them to experience the same thing the big 3 have experienced on their own.

    midoriyas body withstood musculars severe beating. musculuar on his own took a 100% smash to the face. yes, he did withstood that level of damage.

  15. #35
    Pretty Flacko Jr. bootleg boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,736
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    obviously it is one-shotting when the fight is over after his punch. no one was left to challenge him. and like i said, just because someone said he should "go easy" on them doesnt imply he was using 100% of his strenght. it just implies he was not playing around, ending the training session quickly. the entire reason for the session after all was, for them to experience the same thing the big 3 have experienced on their own.
    it was just a training session, that's why it ended after one punch. it was enough to demonstrate his skill without fighting til' the bitter end and incapacitating each other.

    midoriyas body withstood musculars severe beating. musculuar on his own took a 100% smash to the face. yes, he did withstood that level of damage.
    every attack deku took from muscular broke his bones. that's not his body withstanding those attacks.

    adrenaline was literally the only thing that kept deku going for the rest of the arc after that fight

    if it was just a sparring match between the two like it was with mirio, any one of muscular's attacks on deku would've been more than enough to end the session

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's a simple question. If you're going to scale then at least be able to trace back to proving 100% smash is mcb. If you can't even do that...what the hell are you scaling off of?
    deku attacking with his finger at 100% was enough to match todoroki's attack that got the mcb scaling in the first place. of course 100% smash would be mcb as well.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's a simple question. If you're going to scale then at least be able to trace back to proving 100% smash is mcb. If you can't even do that...what the hell are you scaling off of?

    This is really a redundant line of questioning anyway because it doesn't actually prove jack shit in your favor, but I'm trying to understand where you're coming from here and the foundation of your argument is so weak you can't even give me that.

    Anyway, it's unprecendented in BNHA for most powerful abilities to not have some sort of limitation or "endurance" aspect to them. Maybe there's a time limit to how long he can stay intangible. Even if there isn't, certain parts of his body have to be tangible at certain times in order for him to fight. It would be kind of Like Luffy fighting Kuro in this regard.
    the smiley you added made me think you realized it on your own.

    shoto during the tournament is MCB -> shoto in the tournament attacks midoriya -> midoriya in the tournament flicks the attack multiple times away with a finger, breaking them in the process -> midoriya attacks muscular with his entire strenght in the fist and arm "100%" breaking it in the process > muscular took a straight punch to the face and withstood it with little to no damage

    mirios time being intangible (whose time limit you can only speculate about) would be enough for him to KO luffy.

  17. #37
    Muscular never took a straight punch to the face; he shielded himself with his muscles.

  18. #38
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    deku attacking with his finger at 100% was enough to match todoroki's attack that got the mcb scaling in the first place. of course 100% smash would be mcb as well.
    You mean Todoroki's ice attack?

    It's not like the finger flick destroyed the giant iceberg Todo made against Sero, he destroyed the path of ice Todo formed towards Midorya in like half a second.

    Furthermore destroying ice is different than destroying cement and concrete.

    As a counter example, Midorya's 100% smash uppercut only partially destroyed the building he was in, I don't know how the hell the other guy is claiming 5% is building level.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    shoto during the tournament is MCB -> shoto in the tournament attacks midoriya -> midoriya in the tournament flicks the attack multiple times away with a finger, breaking them in the process -> midoriya attacks muscular with his entire strenght in the fist and arm "100%" breaking it in the process > muscular took a straight punch to the face and withstood it with little to no damage
    > UBD



    - - - Updated - - -

    > MCB level



    You're joking, right?

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it was just a training session, that's why it ended after one punch. it was enough to demonstrate his skill without fighting til' the bitter end and incapacitating each other.



    every attack deku took from muscular broke his bones. that's not his body withstanding those attacks.

    adrenaline was literally the only thing that kept deku going for the rest of the arc after that fight

    if it was just a sparring match between the two like it was with mirio, any one of muscular's attacks on deku would've been more than enough to end the session

    - - - Updated - - -



    deku attacking with his finger at 100% was enough to match todoroki's attack that got the mcb scaling in the first place. of course 100% smash would be mcb as well.
    have i missed the panel where it was said to end after 1 punch? because the panel which i remember is specifically commenting how he "took out" more than half of the class in one go. the rest followed after. that is incapacitating the enemy.

    where do you get the information, that muscle broke dekus bones from his attacks? from what i got deku using OFA broke them himself

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You mean Todoroki's ice attack?

    It's not like the finger flick destroyed the giant iceberg Todo made against Sero, he destroyed the path of ice Todo formed towards Midorya in like half a second.

    Furthermore destroying ice is different than destroying cement and concrete.

    As a counter example, Midorya's 100% smash uppercut only partially destroyed the building he was in, I don't know how the hell the other guy is claiming 5% is building level.

    - - - Updated - - -



    > UBD



    - - - Updated - - -

    > MCB level



    You're joking, right?
    the iceberg was the result of a successfull attack, allowing us to ascribe an energy yield to it.

    midoriya destroying the iceberg before he forms doesnt removes the energy behind the attack.

  20. #40
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,060
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the iceberg was the result of a successfull attack, allowing us to ascribe an energy yield to it.

    midoriya destroying the iceberg before he forms doesnt removes the energy behind the attack.
    Energy behind the attack? You're not ascribing the DC by how much ice midorya destroys? Because obviously destroying that path of ice is not even building level. You're being obtuse and ridiculous.

    We have a direct feat that proves 100% is building level. Claiming a finger flick is mcb is plain retarded.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •