Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Should we put wins and loses in the ubd profiles?

This is something else I would like to discuss, after seeing constant repetitive battles in the Universal Battledome. I came to the conclusion that we should start putting the notable wins and loses in the UBD Profiles reducing the repeated matches showing the readers it has been already discussed.

Further making them try out new universes for combat rather than sticking with the same one over and over again like One Piece and Fairytail mainly doing battles for example Aokiji Vs. Gray which in time we agreed Aokiji would stomp or win handily.

Plus we can give the idea of the superiority of a verse to another making someone think twice before creating a spite thread, this is all I have to say it is up to you to decide this improvement.

i like it.

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i like it.
    Thank you I wanted to talk about this topic for a long time what is your perspective about it and do you have anything else to add?

Quote Originally Posted by The Elementalist View Post
    Thank you I wanted to talk about this topic for a long time what is your perspective about it and do you have anything else to add?
    well i think everything hangs and falls with the UBD profiles being properly updated. as of now people set up profiles for their own favourite characters but i dont really see it as a form of general guidance.

also there is the question with editing the profiles depending on the outcome of battles - which is an effort not to be underestimated.

This is something else I would like to discuss, after seeing constant repetitive battles in the Universal Battledome. I came to the conclusion that we should start putting the notable wins and loses in the UBD Profiles reducing the repeated matches showing the readers it has been already discussed.

Further making them try out new universes for combat rather than sticking with the same one over and over again like One Piece and Fairytail mainly doing battles for example Aokiji Vs. Gray which in time we agreed Aokiji would stomp or win handily.

Plus we can give the idea of the superiority of a verse to another making someone think twice before creating a spite thread, this is all I have to say it is up to you to decide this improvement.
    Like the VSBW System?

Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    Like the VSBW System?
    Nope more like the OBD, VS Battle don't add wins and loses that much as the OBD. Meanwhile they ignore threads where a majority have a said character wins iirc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Whitebeard View Post
    I support this.

Oh goodi, what is your reason mate?

I barely see the OBD add matches that are from 2017 or even recent while the VSBW adds the recent ones although you'll have to get the mods to add the results for the locked profiles

I support this
    Fear me, for I am Meng Hao

Nope more like the OBD, VS Battle don't add wins and loses that much as the OBD. Meanwhile they ignore threads where a majority have a said character wins iirc.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh goodi, what is your reason mate?
    How you want add the Wins?I mean,i like the idea because i cant see the same and same threads anymore.

FFS we have at least 6x SP12 vs 10C.

Should we make an actual wiki system for UBD Profiles? Have them as their own threads is pretty nice here but I'm sure we could make a good wikia too.

uhhh gray stomps aokiji

you know this was coming

Quote Originally Posted by damage3245 View Post
    Should we make an actual wiki system for UBD Profiles? Have them as their own threads is pretty nice here but I'm sure we could make a good wikia too.
    Do you know how to make a Wiki?

Or we just make a thread and categorize it by their series, if it's a 1v1, gauntlet, team matches or whatever
    Fear me, for I am Meng Hao

Wikia is fairly straight-forward to use. I know enough to make pages, link them and categorize them :P

Too much work at this point.

Wikia is fairly straight-forward to use. I know enough to make pages, link them and categorize them :P
    Sounds great, how much time do you think it will take tbh?

Sounds great, how much time do you think it will take tbh?
    The only thing needed to create a new wikia is to give it a name. Then it's just matter of users creating and protecting pages. Takes about as long as creating a UBD Profile here on the forum...

Tsukuyomi, the Jet Black Jet Black Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    I'm neutral on this. Honestly threads here don't really conclude, it's mostly just people trolling / fighting for 10 pages without really debating.

The only thing needed to create a new wikia is to give it a name. Then it's just matter of users creating and protecting pages. Takes about as long as creating a UBD Profile here on the forum...
    UBD-Wiki.

that would fit best

I'll create one later and make a few test profiles to see what people think.