Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's not being fair at all. Katakuri wasn't focused when he took those hits, and strength mochi was able to withstand kong gun just as easily as BM could
    Of course it's fair.
    They were both defending against it, one negged it and the other got ragdolled through their guard.

What wouldn't be fair is trying to compare the results of one defending with minimal effort to one countering with their best techs shown to date.

I don't take the scene seriously though. Also, strength mochi gets used to block a kong gun on the first page of ch 885
    Ah I get which one. That's wasn't exactly blocking though. More like he changed the direction of the attack.

[QUOTE=Numinous One;2117018]Of course it's fair.
    They were both defending against it, one negged it and the other got ragdolled through their guard.

What wouldn't be fair is trying to compare the results of one defending with minimal effort to one countering with their best techs shown to date.[/QUOTE]

That's true, but all you can deduce from those scenes is that BM>Katakuri in physical strength.

That's only one component of combative ability, and you certainly cant argue that theres a big gap between the two based on how they fared against kong gun.

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will

Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    Why do you guys always ignore context and twist things to your favor ? Marco only connected 2 attacks when Kizaru was in mid air, still got up in a split second, and when Aokiji was playing with Luffy. Heck G3 got a hit on Fujitora, what does that mean ? G3 is better than Katakuri now ?

You guys act like base Luffy is some slow dude when we have literally seen that this is not the case during the whole time skip.

Also Luffy started following Katakuri's pattern of changing the direction of his attacks towards an evading Luffy. He adapted to it.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not fair ? You guys try to shit on on clearly weakened Big Mom yet it's not fair when we see the actual difference between Big Mom's strength and Katakuri's ? Heck your opening post speaks of a humiliation when Big Mom is weakened, when she isn't trying to kill them and when Jinbe and Brook counter her abilities. Also we didn't see strength mochi directly clashing with G4.
    It doesn't change the fact that he connected. Would he be able to do the same each time he hit an Admiral? Of course not. Even Whitebeard himself was having issues connecting with Admirals because they're just that strong. However as I said, I don't base my opinion simply on those scenes. Big Mom simply has much more going on for her. That said, Katakuri won't go down without some serious effort on her side.
    Why not?
    Because it was shown in the manga. Ignore it? No. Take it with a grain of salt? Sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalIce View Post
    I agree with mid diff. The problem for most people I think is that OP doesn't operate like Bleach for example when it comes to those things. Like when Barragan couldn't even scratch Aizen because he had that much more reiatsu. OP has never been like that. We even saw in the beginning that even freaking Axe hand Morgan could wound Garp when he was asleep. Does that mean he is close to his lvl? No but people can get wounded or be visibly hurt by characters several tiers below them. That doesn't change the gap that exists between those characters or how much they are able to tank overall.
    I guess people just interpret way too much into small details that don't have a much deeper meaning aside from showing that someone like Luffy isn't completly useless.
    I agree with most of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    Ah I get which one. That's wasn't exactly blocking though. More like he changed the direction of the attack.
    Id call that a block of sorts. My ultimate point is that the scenes don't suggest that bm can destroy katakuri, because they have different fighting styles and he doesn't even NEED to meet attacks like Kong gun head on to deal with them

Mid-difficulty. Actually almost every right-hand man gives mid-difficulty to their captain. Maybe Vergo couldn't give mid-difficulty to Doflamingo, and maybe Marco can't give mid-difficulty to Whitebeard when it comes to damage, but he would certainly tire him and prolong the battle due to his regene, agility and flying advantage, especially if Whitebeard is old as he was in MF.

Katakuri has the agility and CoO advantage. Big Mom has durability, strength, CoA, CoC, versatility. It would be a prolonged battle but Big Mom edges him out without wasting 1 day.

But if Katakuri gets mad and if he loses his temper, then Big Mom low-diffs him.
    Last edited by Erkan12; 01-07-2018 at 01:13 PM.

Katakuri can't give mid diff to Big Mom. Prolonging a fight doesn't make it mid diff.

All Dog Tooth has to do with his masterly of CoO is dodge and avoid all of BMs attacks until she becomes hungry, and he wins.

midd to high diff.

No way in hell Kata can give Big Meme a Mid,let alone a High Diff fight.

The Downplay is over the top.

Easy-Diff at best

One would think mid, but by how the Big Mom pirates were acting no one in the crew stands a chance against her. Make of that what you will.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    One would think mid, but by how the Big Mom pirates were acting no one in the crew stands a chance against her. Make of that what you will.
    All they said was that they wouldn't be able to prevent her from laying waste to WCI if she was on a rampage. That's not the same as saying that they wouldn't stand a chance against her in a standard fight

Retired
    All they said was that they wouldn't be able to prevent her from laying waste to WCI if she was on a rampage. That's not the same as saying that they wouldn't stand a chance against her in a standard fight
    Stop wanking Katakuri. He’s about to lose to Luffy. He can’t be a mid-diff fight for Big Mom, unless you think Luffy is.

Quote Originally Posted by X
    Come her and fuck me like a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y
    Why is this even a thead?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    Stop wanking Katakuri. He’s about to lose to Luffy. He can’t be a mid-diff fight for Big Mom, unless you think Luffy is.
    Of course he can. Luffy is by his own admission inferior to katakuri currently, which means in order to get the win hes going to have to power up. Whats wrong with him being able to give yonkous md or so diff by the end of the fight?

Retired
    Of course he can. Luffy is by his own admission inferior to katakuri currently, which means in order to get the win hes going to have to power up. [B]Whats wrong with him being able to give yonkous md or so diff by the end of the fight?[B]
    Are you trolling or do you have no grasp on this series?

Are you trolling or do you have no grasp on this series?
    I know the powerlevels and combat mechanics better than you do. PUSSY

Retired
    I know the powerlevels and combat mechanics better than you do. PUSSY
    Clearly not.

I’m at a loss for words if you think Luffy will be able to give a Yonko mid-diff in a few chapters.

Clearly not.

I’m at a loss for words if you think Luffy will be able to give a Yonko mid-diff in a few chapters.
    Luffy just had a flashback to a mentoring session with Rayleigh which directly alluded that he is about to get much stronger, and its not as though shit like this hasn't happened before in OP

Retired
    Luffy just had a flashback to a mentoring session with Rayleigh which directly alluded that he is about to get much stronger, and its not as though shit like this hasn't happened before in OP
    Is this your weak justification for the utterly ridiculous thing you just said? He’s gonna jump from getting clobbered by Katakuri even in Gear Four to being a respectable opponent for the final villain?

Go on. Say, “Luffy will be able to give a Yonko mid-diff in a few chapters.”

Is this your weak justification for the utterly ridiculous thing you just said? He’s gonna jump from getting clobbered by Katakuri even in Gear Four to being a respectable opponent for the final villain?

Go on. Say, “Luffy will be able to give a Yonko mid-diff in a few chapters.”
    I like how instead of trying to falsify my arguments your just doing your usual song and dance about how anyone who thinks differently to you is wrong.