Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1

    Have you got any tattoos?

    Sow us a pic of your tattoos here, if you don't mind.

    I'm fond of them, actually, especially the quote ones, and drawings if kept simple and in high quality. Unfortunately, i have none.


  2. #2
    Yes
    Because of you

    families can get their child the cancer treatment need without worrying about how to pay for it. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food. They can provide free housing to families, so kids aren't stuck in a hospital room while receiving the best cancer care.

    DONATE HERE
    https://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/...4262&pID=24671
    -------------------------
    I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH ST. JUDE CHILDRENS RESEARCH HOSPITAL

  3. #3
    I put the milk in first Loki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,024
    ink'd the fucc up breh

  4. #4
    No tatoos. It's forbidden for me.

  5. #5
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    41,307
    not a fan

    they're ok on men but they look absolutely gross on women


  6. #6
    No, since they are haram.
    No.​

  7. #7
    Jukebox diva Katyusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    55.7558 N, 37.6173 E
    Posts
    1,857
    Not fond of getting myself one but if the design is good then I can appreciate it.




  8. #8
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    9,441
    I wouldnt do it, mostly because of blood donation in an emergency.

    My uncle had a surgery and no one could donate him blood except for my brother and me because we got not tattoos lol so if someday in the future my dad or someone close to me needs it I dont want to suffer what my uncle's family suffered (we had to travel to donate)
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog



  9. #9
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    10,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    not a fan

    they're ok on men but they look absolutely gross on women
    i disagree with them looking gross on women, but i got no ink either

    what do we do, bolid

  10. #10
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    16,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    not a fan

    they're ok on men but they look absolutely gross on women
    They’re gross on everyone.

    Also, can I have your username back?


  11. #11
    Minister of Happy Meals Charlotte McNugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Totland, Happy Meals
    Posts
    459
    No, because it's permanent and I know it would annoy me real quick.
    𝆆World War 2 - The Game
    Choose Player->


  12. #12
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    41,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They’re gross on everyone.

    Also, can I have your username back?


  13. #13
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    9,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    is that Kula?
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog



  14. #14
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    41,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    is that Kula?
    yes

    so adorable


  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Whitebeard View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No tatoos. It's forbidden for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, since they are haram.
    Indeed. Well, our religion aside, do you find it unsightly?


  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Indeed. Well, our religion aside, do you find it unsightly?
    Sometimes they look alright, usually I'm not a fan though.
    No.​

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    not a fan

    they're ok on men but they look absolutely gross on women
    Not really. You mean to say that a men's tattoo would look gross on women. That's true, but there are girlish tattoos out there too.


  18. #18
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    41,307
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not really. You mean to say that a men's tattoo would look gross on women. That's true, but there are girlish tattoos out there too.
    show me one you think looks good on a girl


  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    show me one you think looks good on a girl
    a simple drawing




    or a quote like this, although this might be quite lengthy and space taking


    the big pic


  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Indeed. Well, our religion aside, do you find it unsightly?
    I'm not much of a fan really. There are also some studies that indicate it may be unhealthy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •