Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    In my Element The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    732

    Night Raid Raids These Verses

    Summary: Naid Raid is tasked to raid into these verses and kill their selected targets can they succeed?

    Verses:

    Chimera Ants (Hunter x Hunter): Succeed/Fail
    Fairytail Guild (Fairytail): Succeed/Fail
    Straw Hat Pirates (One Piece): Succeed/Fail
    Class-1A (Boku no Hero Academia): Succeed/Fail
    Seven Ghosts (Claymore): Succeed/Fail

    Mindset: In Character
    Distance: Melee Range
    Speed: Equalised

  2. #2
    If it's a stealthy assassination, they likely lose in all

  3. #3
    Chimera Ants (Hunter x Hunter): Succeed
    Fairytail Guild (Fairytail): Succeed
    Straw Hat Pirates (One Piece): Succeed
    Class-1A (Boku no Hero Academia): Succeed
    Seven Ghosts (Claymore): Succeed

  4. #4
    In my Element The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    732
    Quote Originally Posted by TOAA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If it's a stealthy assassination, they likely lose in all
    They just have to kill their targets in any way possible.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Chimera Ants (Hunter x Hunter): Succeed
    Fairytail Guild (Fairytail): Succeed
    Straw Hat Pirates (One Piece): Succeed
    Class-1A (Boku no Hero Academia): Succeed
    Seven Ghosts (Claymore): Succeed
    elaborate on this more, I am very interested on how they beat the Fairytail Guild and Straw Hat Pirates?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by The Elementalist View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    elaborate on this more, I am very interested on how they beat the Fairytail Guild and Straw Hat Pirates?
    Sure, no problem. A combo of Tatsumi and Akame would be deadly for most of the Fairy Tail and One Piece due to invisibility and instant death via Murasame. Not to mention, Mine with Pumpkin can nuke most of them with powerful blasts. After killing most of them, Tatsumi and Akame would simply fight the rest separately. Both of them are strong enough to match both Fairy Tail and One Piece characters. Akame with her swordsmanship and Murasame's poison and Tatsumi with Incrusio, which is quite overpowered due to reactive evolution. I can see him slowly getting a resistance to magic, so he can overwhelm them by a sheer force of Incrusio. Not to mention, there are some other Night Raid characters who can defeat some weaker targets.

  6. #6
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    7,314
    fairy tail guild has too many heavy weights for night raid to successfully defeat them in their entirety

    the slayers should all be able to follow tatsumi's movements even while he's invisible, and wouldn't be able to last long enough against any of fairy tail's high tiers to adapt, assuming he would otherwise be able to gain a resistance to their abilities. erza should be able to more than handle akame.

    their success rate against the strawhat pirates isn't looking good, either.

    night raid could probably beat the rest tho
    トキオ S E P T E M B E R

  7. #7
    Tsukuyomi, the Jet Black Jet Black Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sure, no problem. A combo of Tatsumi and Akame would be deadly for most of the Fairy Tail and One Piece due to invisibility and instant death via Murasame. Not to mention, Mine with Pumpkin can nuke most of them with powerful blasts. After killing most of them, Tatsumi and Akame would simply fight the rest separately. Both of them are strong enough to match both Fairy Tail and One Piece characters. Akame with her swordsmanship and Murasame's poison and Tatsumi with Incrusio, which is quite overpowered due to reactive evolution. I can see him slowly getting a resistance to magic, so he can overwhelm them by a sheer force of Incrusio. Not to mention, there are some other Night Raid characters who can defeat some weaker targets.





    Gonna point out Tatsumi's reactive evolution is actually very bad for him due to the fact that Incrusio will take Tatsumi over and more Tatsumi is forced to adapt. As for Akame I think Kenbunshoku Haki users like the Monster Trio would actually counter her well. It's a well known fact that Kenbunshoku Haki will work much better when the opponent has killing intent which Akame's Mursame is gonna poses a lot of. As for Tatsumi's invisibility that shouldn't be too much of an issue due to the presence detection of Kenbunshoku Haki. Mine with Pumpkin is gonna be pretty irrelevant here since she's only strong whenever she gets in a lot of danger and even then she only beat Budo and that literally left her incapacitated. Akame doesn't really have "instant death" is more akin to a deadly poison that stops the heart. And I'd argue Busoshoku Haki can actually block the slashing / stabbing attacks from Akame in conjunction with Kenbunshoku Haki (See Luffy vs Fujitora )

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black Tsukuyomi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gonna point out Tatsumi's reactive evolution is actually very bad for him due to the fact that Incrusio will take Tatsumi over and more Tatsumi is forced to adapt. As for Akame I think Kenbunshoku Haki users like the Monster Trio would actually counter her well. It's a well known fact that Kenbunshoku Haki will work much better when the opponent has killing intent which Akame's Mursame is gonna poses a lot of. As for Tatsumi's invisibility that shouldn't be too much of an issue due to the presence detection of Kenbunshoku Haki. Mine with Pumpkin is gonna be pretty irrelevant here since she's only strong whenever she gets in a lot of danger and even then she only beat Budo and that literally left her incapacitated. Akame doesn't really have "instant death" is more akin to a deadly poison that stops the heart. And I'd argue Busoshoku Haki can actually block the slashing / stabbing attacks from Akame in conjunction with Kenbunshoku Haki (See Luffy vs Fujitora )
    That's not a bad thing, he'll keep adapting and getting stronger. He could potentially fight against top memberes of Fairy Tail guild in his Tyrant form. That's true, however I don't think it's possible for them to endlessly dodge her attacks. Remember that all she needs is a single scratch. What do you mean by irrelevant? She can easily deal with anyone aside from the Monster Trio, so she's not useless by any means. Damaging the Monster Trio isn't an impossible task as well. That's also true, however they have no way to deal with the posion, not even Luffy with his resistance to it. The only character who dealt with Murasame was Esdeath who cut off her arm before the posion was able to reach her heart. However, that's because she knew about Akame's Teigu, while both the Strawhats and the Fairy Tail guild wouldn't be able to figure it out.

  9. #9
    Tsukuyomi, the Jet Black Jet Black Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's not a bad thing, he'll keep adapting and getting stronger. He could potentially fight against top memberes of Fairy Tail guild in his Tyrant form. That's true, however I don't think it's possible for them to endlessly dodge her attacks. Remember that all she needs is a single scratch. What do you mean by irrelevant? She can easily deal with anyone aside from the Monster Trio, so she's not useless by any means. Damaging the Monster Trio isn't an impossible task as well. That's also true, however they have no way to deal with the posion, not even Luffy with his resistance to it. The only character who dealt with Murasame was Esdeath who cut off her arm before the posion was able to reach her heart. However, that's because she knew about Akame's Teigu, while both the Strawhats and the Fairy Tail guild wouldn't be able to figure it out.


    It's pretty bad, the more he's forced to adapt the more Tyrant will take over him. Mine is pretty irrelevant, I'm pretty positive Brook himself is more than enough to beat her via his hax. Wether it be with his durability negating sword or his Soul and Sleep hax Brook is still more than enough to beat her. Matter of fact Brook might actually be able to beat Tatsumi or Akame 1v1 due to his hax. Of course it's true damaging the Monster Trio isn't impossible, that'd be ridiculous to say however they can all beat Akamethe and Tatsumi. It's also 3 vs 2 at that point. Zoro can outclass her in terms of skill, Sanji has flight and specialises in Kenbunshoku to deal with Tatsumi and Luffy is there just to worsen things for them. And now that you mention it I'm unsure if Akame's Teigu would work on Luffy due to his resistance from Poison as shown by CC who's literally poison itself. I suppose it can argued who has the more potent poison between the two.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black Tsukuyomi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's pretty bad, the more he's forced to adapt the more Tyrant will take over him. Mine is pretty irrelevant, I'm pretty positive Brook himself is more than enough to beat her via his hax. Wether it be with his durability negating sword or his Soul and Sleep hax Brook is still more than enough to beat her. Matter of fact Brook might actually be able to beat Tatsumi or Akame 1v1 due to his hax. Of course it's true damaging the Monster Trio isn't impossible, that'd be ridiculous to say however they can all beat Akamethe and Tatsumi. It's also 3 vs 2 at that point. Zoro can outclass her in terms of skill, Sanji has flight and specialises in Kenbunshoku to deal with Tatsumi and Luffy is there just to worsen things for them. And now that you mention it I'm unsure if Akame's Teigu would work on Luffy due to his resistance from Poison as shown by CC who's literally poison itself. I suppose it can argued who has the more potent poison between the two.
    No, Tyrant won't be able to take over Tatsumi. At the end of the manga, Tatsumi transformed into Tyrant, however he hasn't lost his sanity. He was still the same person. Therefore, he will simply get stronger, adapt to their abilities and achieve a final form of Incrusio. Nothing more than that.

    Eh... once again, Mine isn't irrelevant. As I said before, she can defeat most of the Strawhats with a sheer power of Pumpkin. I don't remember Brook having any sort of hax aside from his soul powers. Firstly, he needs to get close to her, which is pretty much impossible as Mine would simply destroy his bones. Brook has no feats which can put him on pair with Mine. Durability negating sword? Irrelevant, he can't get close to her. Soul? Once again, irrelevant. Mine will destroy his bones and he won't be able to fight. Sleep hax? It works only on the fodders on possessed being, such as Big Mom's homies.

    Brook's so called hax isn't good enough to allow him to fight on pair with either Tatsumi or Akame. Both of them are vastly stronger than him, so Tatsumi can simply crush his bones while Akame can cut them. Simple as that.

    Since when the Monster Trio can withstand something on Pumpkin's level without a single scratch? They are stronger than get, so obviously she will be in danger, which is a boost for Pumpin's blasts.

    You're making it sound like Akame isn't a skilled swordsman. First of all, they are supposed to assassinate them, so it's not like they're going to simply show up and fight them. Akame can conceal her presense, and as I said before, a single scratch is enough to kill her opponent. I don't think Zoro is skilled enough to constantly avoid or block all of her attacks. Tatsumi can fly as well, so there's that.

    If I remember correctly, it was stated that it's impossible to prevent the poison from reaching the heart as it's some ridiculous and unknown kind of poison, but I don't feel like looking for a scan right now.

  11. #11
    Tsukuyomi, the Jet Black Jet Black Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, Tyrant won't be able to take over Tatsumi. At the end of the manga, Tatsumi transformed into Tyrant, however he hasn't lost his sanity. He was still the same person. Therefore, he will simply get stronger, adapt to their abilities and achieve a final form of Incrusio. Nothing more than that.

    Eh... once again, Mine isn't irrelevant. As I said before, she can defeat most of the Strawhats with a sheer power of Pumpkin. I don't remember Brook having any sort of hax aside from his soul powers. Firstly, he needs to get close to her, which is pretty much impossible as Mine would simply destroy his bones. Brook has no feats which can put him on pair with Mine. Durability negating sword? Irrelevant, he can't get close to her. Soul? Once again, irrelevant. Mine will destroy his bones and he won't be able to fight. Sleep hax? It works only on the fodders on possessed being, such as Big Mom's homies.

    Brook's so called hax isn't good enough to allow him to fight on pair with either Tatsumi or Akame. Both of them are vastly stronger than him, so Tatsumi can simply crush his bones while Akame can cut them. Simple as that.

    Since when the Monster Trio can withstand something on Pumpkin's level without a single scratch? They are stronger than get, so obviously she will be in danger, which is a boost for Pumpin's blasts.

    You're making it sound like Akame isn't a skilled swordsman. First of all, they are supposed to assassinate them, so it's not like they're going to simply show up and fight them. Akame can conceal her presense, and as I said before, a single scratch is enough to kill her opponent. I don't think Zoro is skilled enough to constantly avoid or block all of her attacks. Tatsumi can fly as well, so there's that.

    If I remember correctly, it was stated that it's impossible to prevent the poison from reaching the heart as it's some ridiculous and unknown kind of poison, but I don't feel like looking for a scan right now.


    1: False actually, Tatsumi was indeed getting taken over by Tyrant and losing his mind. The only reason Tatsumi is still Tatsumi is because whenever he begged Akame to kill him she targeted Tyrant instead of Tatsumi giving Tatsumi control of himself again. However his appearance couldn't change.





    2: "he has no feats that put her on Mine's level." Uhhh no Jor he fought and damage Prometheus and Zeus and if you read the latest chapter he managed to actually defeat one of Big Mom's hommies. He does indeed have feats to back this up. His Soul Hax has a good amount of range of Range and AoE. And I'd actually argue that Brook would have a pretty sizeable advantage over Mine, remember Pumkin gets stronger based on her emotions like with Budo. Without being that engaged she's essentially fodder even in her verse. I'll give it to you that if Mine managed to hit Brook with a emotionally charged blast from Pumkin she'd win however there's no reason for that to happen here. And it doesn't only work on fodder. That's like me saying that Law's spacial slashing only works on fodder because it hasn't worked on anyone strong. And even with Mine's emotional enhanced Pumkin any of the Monster Trio can tank it. Her best feat is beating Budo, again this was extremely situational and likely won't happen again a and even then it left her incapacitated. The Monster Trio can either tank her blasts or dodge them via Kenbunshoku. Mine vs Brook is debatable but Mine vs any of the Monster Trio is a complete shit stomp.




    No no no I'm not getting at that Akame not being skilled she certainly is but not to Zoro's level. And again Kenbunshoku Haki also has Presence detection so her concealing her presence is moot. And trying to assassinate them is highly unlikely to actually work. Katakuri attempted to assassinate Sanji during the Wedding and Sanji dodged it without an issue. Yes a single scratch is enough however it's gonna be pretty difficult to actually land a hit considering how outclassed she is in terms of DC and skill. If Akame doesn't activate her trump card right from the start she's getting picked off pretty easily.



    I don't remember that ever being stated in the Manga and I've read it dozens of times. Anyway, Luffy had no issues with being stabbed with a poison sword during fishman island. And you know how he gained said resistance right? He got it after dealing with Magellan at Impel Down and his poison is much more potent than Akame's to the point where he could literally poison inanimate objects.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black Tsukuyomi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1: False actually, Tatsumi was indeed getting taken over by Tyrant and losing his mind. The only reason Tatsumi is still Tatsumi is because whenever he begged Akame to kill him she targeted Tyrant instead of Tatsumi giving Tatsumi control of himself again. However his appearance couldn't change.


    2: "he has no feats that put her on Mine's level." Uhhh no Jor he fought and damage Prometheus and Zeus and if you read the latest chapter he managed to actually defeat one of Big Mom's hommies. He does indeed have feats to back this up. His Soul Hax has a good amount of range of Range and AoE. And I'd actually argue that Brook would have a pretty sizeable advantage over Mine, remember Pumkin gets stronger based on her emotions like with Budo. Without being that engaged she's essentially fodder even in her verse. I'll give it to you that if Mine managed to hit Brook with a emotionally charged blast from Pumkin she'd win however there's no reason for that to happen here. And it doesn't only work on fodder. That's like me saying that Law's spacial slashing only works on fodder because it hasn't worked on anyone strong. And even with Mine's emotional enhanced Pumkin any of the Monster Trio can tank it. Her best feat is beating Budo, again this was extremely situational and likely won't happen again a and even then it left her incapacitated. The Monster Trio can either tank her blasts or dodge them via Kenbunshoku. Mine vs Brook is debatable but Mine vs any of the Monster Trio is a complete shit stomp.




    No no no I'm not getting at that Akame not being skilled she certainly is but not to Zoro's level. And again Kenbunshoku Haki also has Presence detection so her concealing her presence is moot. And trying to assassinate them is highly unlikely to actually work. Katakuri attempted to assassinate Sanji during the Wedding and Sanji dodged it without an issue. Yes a single scratch is enough however it's gonna be pretty difficult to actually land a hit considering how outclassed she is in terms of DC and skill. If Akame doesn't activate her trump card right from the start she's getting picked off pretty easily.



    I don't remember that ever being stated in the Manga and I've read it dozens of times. Anyway, Luffy had no issues with being stabbed with a poison sword during fishman island. And you know how he gained said resistance right? He got it after dealing with Magellan at Impel Down and his poison is much more potent than Akame's to the point where he could literally poison inanimate objects.
    Yes, you're right. I haven't read Akame ga Kill in a while, so I had to check it out. However, it doesn't mean anything. First of all, it's not like he's going to instantly transform into a Tyrant. Second of all, he's still going to attack the Strawhats, so what's the problem?

    Since when Prometheus and Zeus are supposed to be super strong? They can be damaged by normal means (even Busoshoku doesn't work), and the only reason why Brook was able to harm them was due to his soul powers. As I said before... his soul abilities works only on fodders and possessed beings, such as homies. I mean, what soul hax are you talking about? Am I missing something? Brook's durability ain't that great, he would be destroyed be even without Mine being in danger. What are you talking about? You can't compare Brook to Law. Brook's power worked on fodders so far. If you disagree, then show me a scan of his power working on some decent characters.

    Looks like we're going back and fourth, but whatever. I don't recall the Strawhats tanking anything on that level without a single scratch. Would you mind posting some scans? I already explained that. The Stawhats are stronger than Budo, so obviously she's going to be in danger, even more than against Budo. Eh... nobody's going to fight them 1 vs 1. They're supposed to assassinate them, so it's not like Mine is just going to stand in the front of them and shoot them. She's a long ranged fighter, so she's just an assistance.

    Not on Zoro's level? Akame could fight against Esdeath, she's more than enough to be Zoro's opponent. Uhm, there's a difference between shooting a single projectile at someone and constantly attacking one, right? Outclassed? Based on what? Zoro can't even beat Akame ga Kill top tiers, and Akame is definitely one of them.

    Alright, however this so called resistance couldn't prevent a fish's poison to enter his body. It almost killed him, so I see no issue with Murasame working on Luffy. Not to mention, he's less potent to slashing attacks rather than a blunt force.

  13. #13
    Tsukuyomi, the Jet Black Jet Black Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes, you're right. I haven't read Akame ga Kill in a while, so I had to check it out. However, it doesn't mean anything. First of all, it's not like he's going to instantly transform into a Tyrant. Second of all, he's still going to attack the Strawhats, so what's the problem?

    Since when Prometheus and Zeus are supposed to be super strong? They can be damaged by normal means (even Busoshoku doesn't work), and the only reason why Brook was able to harm them was due to his soul powers. As I said before... his soul abilities works only on fodders and possessed beings, such as homies. I mean, what soul hax are you talking about? Am I missing something? Brook's durability ain't that great, he would be destroyed be even without Mine being in danger. What are you talking about? You can't compare Brook to Law. Brook's power worked on fodders so far. If you disagree, then show me a scan of his power working on some decent characters.

    Looks like we're going back and fourth, but whatever. I don't recall the Strawhats tanking anything on that level without a single scratch. Would you mind posting some scans? I already explained that. The Stawhats are stronger than Budo, so obviously she's going to be in danger, even more than against Budo. Eh... nobody's going to fight them 1 vs 1. They're supposed to assassinate them, so it's not like Mine is just going to stand in the front of them and shoot them. She's a long ranged fighter, so she's just an assistance.

    Not on Zoro's level? Akame could fight against Esdeath, she's more than enough to be Zoro's opponent. Uhm, there's a difference between shooting a single projectile at someone and constantly attacking one, right? Outclassed? Based on what? Zoro can't even beat Akame ga Kill top tiers, and Akame is definitely one of them.

    Alright, however this so called resistance couldn't prevent a fish's poison to enter his body. It almost killed him, so I see no issue with Murasame working on Luffy. Not to mention, he's less potent to slashing attacks rather than a blunt force.



    Yes but thats exactly what I was arguing over. I was just trying to point out that Tatsumi's Reactive Evolution is bad compared to other's since most people confuse it with top tier Reactive Evolution such as Seiya's and tend to make it an NLF. however there isn't really anything to adapt here. You can't become resistance to punches or sword slashes since that's a massive NLF. Only thing he can adapt to here is Fire from Sanji but I think he's already resistant to that.





    Considering that said Homies are guards to Big Mom it's pretty impressive that Brook was able to fight and damage them. They are strong and difficult to kill but they can be manipulated as seen with Nami. And actually Brook sliced through one with his sword not his Soul hax. Again there's nothing nothing to imply that it wouldn't work on anyone his level. And yes while Brook's durability isn't great he's pretty durability being able too take attacks from Homies.



    The issue here is that you keep on mistaking Mine getting stronger while in danger for Mine getting stronger via strong emotions such as the Budo situation. And you just contradicted yourself by saying the Monster Trio are all stronger than Budo and Mine was only able to beat Budo due to the situation she was in. She was trying to save Tatsumi so of course it'd be stronger. However she can't replicate the same feat here.



    Zoro can certainly beat AgK top tiers what are you even talking about? The God tier in the verse is literally Esdeath and she herself wasn't even that impressive when it comes to DC. Zoro can beat her and he outclasses Akame based on his training with the world's best swordsman for two years. Again you don't fail to notice Akame could only fight Esdeath with her trump card. So Base Akame could very likely get one shot. I'll give it to her that she could also one shot with her Teigu however she's getting one shot more often than not without the use of her Trump Card.




    Dude what are you talking about? Luffy had no issues with the Fishman poison. You are confusing that for Magellan. Again I've already told you how he gets around the cutting problem.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black Tsukuyomi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes but thats exactly what I was arguing over. I was just trying to point out that Tatsumi's Reactive Evolution is bad compared to other's since most people confuse it with top tier Reactive Evolution such as Seiya's and tend to make it an NLF. however there isn't really anything to adapt here. You can't become resistance to punches or sword slashes since that's a massive NLF. Only thing he can adapt to here is Fire from Sanji but I think he's already resistant to that.

    Considering that said Homies are guards to Big Mom it's pretty impressive that Brook was able to fight and damage them. They are strong and difficult to kill but they can be manipulated as seen with Nami. And actually Brook sliced through one with his sword not his Soul hax. Again there's nothing nothing to imply that it wouldn't work on anyone his level. And yes while Brook's durability isn't great he's pretty durability being able too take attacks from Homies.

    The issue here is that you keep on mistaking Mine getting stronger while in danger for Mine getting stronger via strong emotions such as the Budo situation. And you just contradicted yourself by saying the Monster Trio are all stronger than Budo and Mine was only able to beat Budo due to the situation she was in. She was trying to save Tatsumi so of course it'd be stronger. However she can't replicate the same feat here.

    Zoro can certainly beat AgK top tiers what are you even talking about? The God tier in the verse is literally Esdeath and she herself wasn't even that impressive when it comes to DC. Zoro can beat her and he outclasses Akame based on his training with the world's best swordsman for two years. Again you don't fail to notice Akame could only fight Esdeath with her trump card. So Base Akame could very likely get one shot. I'll give it to her that she could also one shot with her Teigu however she's getting one shot more often than not without the use of her Trump Card.

    Dude what are you talking about? Luffy had no issues with the Fishman poison. You are confusing that for Magellan. Again I've already told you how he gets around the cutting problem.
    Well, yeah, of course. His reactive evolution was adressed to fight against the Fairy Tail guild.

    It's a common sense that Brook was able to harm one of Big Mom's homies due to his soul powers. Nothing worked on them, not even Haki, that's the only reasonable explanation. He was able to tank their attack because he's nothing but bones, they can't destroy his flesh since he doesn't have any. Mine should have absolutely no problem with blasting his bones at once considering her range.

    Uhm, you still haven't disproved that part. Desire to kill = emotion, for example.

    No, he can't. Not impressive? She can casually launch city - city+ level attacks. So what if he trained with the strongest swordsman? He simple got stronger, but it doesn't mean his swordsmanship is much, much better than before. Zoro is nothing but brute strength after all. I could say that Akame trained with many impressive assassins since she was a kid, a what? It doesn't prove anything. No, she still fought Esdeath without her trump card on a few occassions. And what stops Akame from activating her trump card anyway?

    Not fishmen, I mean a fish. When the Strawhats were heading to the Whole Cake Island, Luffy ate a poisonous fish and almost died. Reiju saved him. No, you didn't. Even fricking Hody was able to penetrate his Haki. Luffy stated he can't harden himself to a steel's level.

  15. #15
    Tsukuyomi, the Jet Black Jet Black Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, yeah, of course. His reactive evolution was adressed to fight against the Fairy Tail guild.

    It's a common sense that Brook was able to harm one of Big Mom's homies due to his soul powers. Nothing worked on them, not even Haki, that's the only reasonable explanation. He was able to tank their attack because he's nothing but bones, they can't destroy his flesh since he doesn't have any. Mine should have absolutely no problem with blasting his bones at once considering her range.

    Uhm, you still haven't disproved that part. Desire to kill = emotion, for example.

    No, he can't. Not impressive? She can casually launch city - city+ level attacks. So what if he trained with the strongest swordsman? He simple got stronger, but it doesn't mean his swordsmanship is much, much better than before. Zoro is nothing but brute strength after all. I could say that Akame trained with many impressive assassins since she was a kid, a what? It doesn't prove anything. No, she still fought Esdeath without her trump card on a few occassions. And what stops Akame from activating her trump card anyway?

    Not fishmen, I mean a fish. When the Strawhats were heading to the Whole Cake Island, Luffy ate a poisonous fish and almost died. Reiju saved him. No, you didn't. Even fricking Hody was able to penetrate his Haki. Luffy stated he can't harden himself to a steel's level.

    1: Fair enough, I guess that part is over.



    2: Brook clearly didn't use any Soul related hax whenever he sliced through one of the Homies. He did that with his sword, not his Soul abilities and I don't believe it was ever stated that Brook used his Soul powers on the Homies. It's a good point that Brook was able to soften the damage done to him via virtue of being a skeleton however there's still DC that he did tank from said Homies. I can't say that Mine could do the same. Especially considering she's a glass canon at best.


    3: You keep misunderstanding the point. Mine cannot reach that level of strength with the desire to kill. Again she got to that point because she wanted to save Tatsumi from being executed by Budo and Esdeath. Any of the Monster Trio are much stronger than Budo himself so yeah she isn't doing much.


    4: Base Akame is only small town to town level, she's City Level + with her Trump Card. Without her activating it then she's going to get picked off easily. Tatsumi is also only City Level + in his evolved Tyrant form. Neither of their base forms scale to Esdeath. Also no his swordsmanship is much much better than before. That clear as well as him getting stronger in terms of DC. Mihawk isn't some brute, training with him for 2 years made Zoro's skill and strength skyrocket. And what stops from Akame from using her trump card you ask? Because in character Akame doesn't use it and only uses it in extremely bad situations, plus said Trump Card is on a very small time limit and was still inferior to Esdeath albeit slightly.





    5: that's likely a moment of PIS unless you wanna argue that the fish's Poison was more potent than Magellan's poison. And what? No that's just wrong. Luffy's Busoshoku Haki is much stronger than Steel. That's pretty ridiculous to say that Luffy's Haki isn't harder than Steel considering how easy Zoro can cut steel during Fishman Island. And why are you using the Hody fight as an example? Luffy's Busoshoku Haki has improved drastically during Dressrosa and Whole Cake island. Akame isn't cutting through his Busoshoku Haki.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black Tsukuyomi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1: Fair enough, I guess that part is over.

    2: Brook clearly didn't use any Soul related hax whenever he sliced through one of the Homies. He did that with his sword, not his Soul abilities and I don't believe it was ever stated that Brook used his Soul powers on the Homies. It's a good point that Brook was able to soften the damage done to him via virtue of being a skeleton however there's still DC that he did tank from said Homies. I can't say that Mine could do the same. Especially considering she's a glass canon at best.

    3: You keep misunderstanding the point. Mine cannot reach that level of strength with the desire to kill. Again she got to that point because she wanted to save Tatsumi from being executed by Budo and Esdeath. Any of the Monster Trio are much stronger than Budo himself so yeah she isn't doing much.

    4: Base Akame is only small town to town level, she's City Level + with her Trump Card. Without her activating it then she's going to get picked off easily. Tatsumi is also only City Level + in his evolved Tyrant form. Neither of their base forms scale to Esdeath. Also no his swordsmanship is much much better than before. That clear as well as him getting stronger in terms of DC. Mihawk isn't some brute, training with him for 2 years made Zoro's skill and strength skyrocket. And what stops from Akame from using her trump card you ask? Because in character Akame doesn't use it and only uses it in extremely bad situations, plus said Trump Card is on a very small time limit and was still inferior to Esdeath albeit slightly.

    5: that's likely a moment of PIS unless you wanna argue that the fish's Poison was more potent than Magellan's poison. And what? No that's just wrong. Luffy's Busoshoku Haki is much stronger than Steel. That's pretty ridiculous to say that Luffy's Haki isn't harder than Steel considering how easy Zoro can cut steel during Fishman Island. And why are you using the Hody fight as an example? Luffy's Busoshoku Haki has improved drastically during Dressrosa and Whole Cake island. Akame isn't cutting through his Busoshoku Haki.
    I'm going to start posting the scans, otherwise we won't be able to finish this argument before the end of this year.

    Aside from controlling his own, Brook is capable of manipulation the soul energy as he has mastered the use of his Devil Fruit after the time skip. Zeus and Prometheus are intangible beings, not even Haki which allows one to hit Logia's real body can harm them. The only reasonable explanation of Brook harming Zeus is due to his soul powers. As you said, he used his sword in order to do that. However, he could have simply apply the soul energy to his sword which allowed him to harm Zeus. That's why Oda has chosen him to infiltrate the Big Mom's property and steal the copies of Poneglyphs, as the homies are objects possessed by souls.

    The only time when Brook tanked an attack from any of the homies was Prometheus' lightning. He was completely unaffected by it due to him having no flesh. Brook's head was cut off by a fishman on the Fishman Island, so I can argue about his durability being good. Bones can be easily destroyed by an energy blast after all. Pumpkin's normal blasts are capable of blasting through a torso of an assassin who Tatsumi was kind of struggling against.





    That's true, Mine is a glass cannon. However, it's completely irrelevant. As I said before, Night Raid's job is to assassinate the Strawhats. She's a sniper, so it's rather obvious that she's going to try to snipe them from a distance. Her range varies from hundred of meters to even kilometers. The only one capable of reaching that far is Usopp, however he would be dead after a single shot from Pumpkin. Not to mention, his Haki is still technically unknown, so there's no way to tell whether he would be able to sense them or not. He only used it once, on Dressrosa.








    I'm not misunderstanding. Pumpkin's energy output depends on her mental state. Strong emotions simply strengthen her Teigu. For example, a desire to protect Tatsumi which allowed her to fight on pair with Esdeath and Budo for a certain period of time. Your argument "it simply won't work" doesn't mean anything, emotions are emotions, so is desire to kill. Anyway, Luffy and problem other two of the Monster Trio are stronger than Budo, that's a fact. However, that will only make Pumpkin stronger as the tighter the pinch she's in, the stronger Pumpkin energy output becomes, simple as that. Also, only Luffy is much stronger than him. Zoro and Sanji aren't out of his league.


    Yes, base Akame is town level, possibly slightly stronger than that, but what about it? She was able to hold her own against Esdeath on several occasions, so Tatsumi did. Her attack power has nothing to do with it. As I said million times before, Akame only needs to scratch any of them in order to defeat them, while the Strawhats know nothing about Murasame's power. I've said that a couple of times, but I'm going to repeat myself. None of the Strawhats are skilled enough to simply dodge and block her attacks for all eternity without getting scratched.

    That's false, Tatsumi pierced through Shikoutazer who can tank its own attacks before turning into Tyrant. He even send him flying before powering up.
















    Zoro is all about brute strength and nothing's going to change that, he hasn't displayed any excellent swordsman skills. She would be able to use it anyway.

    No, that's not a PIS, go reread a chapter. Is simply shows that Luffy is resistant to posion, not immune. Any of the stronger poisons can affect him just fine. What can I do about it? That's how strong goes, I'm not writing it. Because Hody is the first person who piered his body while he was using Haki to strengthen his defense. As it says, Luffy is more resistant to blunt force while using Haki, however slashes and other things are a different matter.





    Yes, she is cutting through it. It's not like his Haki is on a completely different level compared to the Fishman Island, that's not how it works. I've already proved all of my points.

    Other than that, there are still a few Night Right members I haven't mentioned... Susanoo who strong enough to hold his own against Esdeath and easily cut through her ice. Not to mention, the Strawhats can't overcome his regeneration as he can regenerate his entire body as long as his core isn't destroyed. Even if it is, Najenda can repair it while using her life force. Lubbock who can defeat a few Rakshasa Demons at once. His strings are almost indestructible as they're made from a dragon material. Najenda, Leone and Sheele are more on less on Lubbock's level as well. Aside Chelsea, every single member of Night Right is at least small town level, so they're not as useless as Nami, Usopp, Chopper and others. And lastly, Chelsea... she can disguise herself as one of the Strawhats and assassinate at least one of them, same as she has done with Bols and Kurome. Luffy is stupid, so he won't realize what's going on.

  17. #17
    Pumpkin's power isn't based on emotions. It's dependant on how much danger she's in, that's why it was so powerful when she was alone against Esdeath and Budou.
    It was literally the most dangerous position she could be in.

    Other than that, carry on.

    Should've finished reading

    Tatsumi only pieced through with the help of Wave and capitalizing on a weak spot.
    Also, surface area.
    Last edited by Numinous One; 01-12-2018 at 03:23 AM.

  18. #18
    Tsukuyomi, the Jet Black Jet Black Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm going to start posting the scans, otherwise we won't be able to finish this argument before the end of this year.

    Aside from controlling his own, Brook is capable of manipulation the soul energy as he has mastered the use of his Devil Fruit after the time skip. Zeus and Prometheus are intangible beings, not even Haki which allows one to hit Logia's real body can harm them. The only reasonable explanation of Brook harming Zeus is due to his soul powers. As you said, he used his sword in order to do that. However, he could have simply apply the soul energy to his sword which allowed him to harm Zeus. That's why Oda has chosen him to infiltrate the Big Mom's property and steal the copies of Poneglyphs, as the homies are objects possessed by souls.

    The only time when Brook tanked an attack from any of the homies was Prometheus' lightning. He was completely unaffected by it due to him having no flesh. Brook's head was cut off by a fishman on the Fishman Island, so I can argue about his durability being good. Bones can be easily destroyed by an energy blast after all. Pumpkin's normal blasts are capable of blasting through a torso of an assassin who Tatsumi was kind of struggling against.





    That's true, Mine is a glass cannon. However, it's completely irrelevant. As I said before, Night Raid's job is to assassinate the Strawhats. She's a sniper, so it's rather obvious that she's going to try to snipe them from a distance. Her range varies from hundred of meters to even kilometers. The only one capable of reaching that far is Usopp, however he would be dead after a single shot from Pumpkin. Not to mention, his Haki is still technically unknown, so there's no way to tell whether he would be able to sense them or not. He only used it once, on Dressrosa.








    I'm not misunderstanding. Pumpkin's energy output depends on her mental state. Strong emotions simply strengthen her Teigu. For example, a desire to protect Tatsumi which allowed her to fight on pair with Esdeath and Budo for a certain period of time. Your argument "it simply won't work" doesn't mean anything, emotions are emotions, so is desire to kill. Anyway, Luffy and problem other two of the Monster Trio are stronger than Budo, that's a fact. However, that will only make Pumpkin stronger as the tighter the pinch she's in, the stronger Pumpkin energy output becomes, simple as that. Also, only Luffy is much stronger than him. Zoro and Sanji aren't out of his league.


    Yes, base Akame is town level, possibly slightly stronger than that, but what about it? She was able to hold her own against Esdeath on several occasions, so Tatsumi did. Her attack power has nothing to do with it. As I said million times before, Akame only needs to scratch any of them in order to defeat them, while the Strawhats know nothing about Murasame's power. I've said that a couple of times, but I'm going to repeat myself. None of the Strawhats are skilled enough to simply dodge and block her attacks for all eternity without getting scratched.

    That's false, Tatsumi pierced through Shikoutazer who can tank its own attacks before turning into Tyrant. He even send him flying before powering up.
















    Zoro is all about brute strength and nothing's going to change that, he hasn't displayed any excellent swordsman skills. She would be able to use it anyway.

    No, that's not a PIS, go reread a chapter. Is simply shows that Luffy is resistant to posion, not immune. Any of the stronger poisons can affect him just fine. What can I do about it? That's how strong goes, I'm not writing it. Because Hody is the first person who piered his body while he was using Haki to strengthen his defense. As it says, Luffy is more resistant to blunt force while using Haki, however slashes and other things are a different matter.





    Yes, she is cutting through it. It's not like his Haki is on a completely different level compared to the Fishman Island, that's not how it works. I've already proved all of my points.

    Other than that, there are still a few Night Right members I haven't mentioned... Susanoo who strong enough to hold his own against Esdeath and easily cut through her ice. Not to mention, the Strawhats can't overcome his regeneration as he can regenerate his entire body as long as his core isn't destroyed. Even if it is, Najenda can repair it while using her life force. Lubbock who can defeat a few Rakshasa Demons at once. His strings are almost indestructible as they're made from a dragon material. Najenda, Leone and Sheele are more on less on Lubbock's level as well. Aside Chelsea, every single member of Night Right is at least small town level, so they're not as useless as Nami, Usopp, Chopper and others. And lastly, Chelsea... she can disguise herself as one of the Strawhats and assassinate at least one of them, same as she has done with Bols and Kurome. Luffy is stupid, so he won't realize what's going on.


    Just a heads up I'm currently on mobile so I won't be able to provide proper scans however I'll still attempt to counter your points. Sorry for the inconvenience..




    1: most of your points for this is true however it's pretty speculative to say Brook applied his Soul Manipulation to his sword in order to cut Zeus. Other than that your points are valid.




    2: Again as I pointed out earlier while he's resistant to the lightning aspect of the attack he'd still need to deal with the DC of said attack. And you keep using Fishman Island as an argument despite everyone getting much stronger than before in Whole Cake. That's the equivalent of me using weaknesses from AgK Zero as a point here. Which I'm not doing for a reason. And you do realize at that point in time Mine was actually stronger than Tatsumi right? At that point in the manga Tatsumi was still inexperienced and was nowhere asked near as powerful as EoS Tatsumi. That scan means absolutely nothing.


    3: I'll agree with you it's possible for them to assassinate most of the Straw Hats, but they certainly aren't going to be assassinating any of the Monster Trio. As i pointed out earlier in the thread Kenbunshoku gives the user a brief promotion of the future of the opponents attacks, provides presence detection, the strength of the opponents and works better with the opponent having killing intend.



    4: Mine's attacks from Pumkin are also pretty easy to react to unless your fodder as seen within the same scans you posted with Kurome. And Mine never fought on pair with Esdeath. And again Mine only achieved this feat of defeating Budo was because Tatsumi was actually in great risk. And the "desire to kill." Isn't exactly an emotion that'd be strong enough to boost Mine that far. Again Tatsumi was actually in a risk I'd dying whenever Mine beat Budo. He was going to get executed so of course her emotions were going to skyrocket. However that isn't
    going to happen here. None of the Straw Hats would kill any of the Night Raid members. The worst they'd do is knock them out and that isn't going to trigger a repeat of the Budo situation. And I'd argue that Sanji and Zoro are both stronger than Budo by quite a bit. Budo was inferior to Esdeath where as both Zoro and Sanji should be comparable to her. Well more than Budo.



    5: Which is the exact issue. Akame is only town level meanwhile the Monster Trio sit around High end City Level+. A town level character isn't going to be damaging a City Level+ character. Her Teigu would break upon impact. And Esdeath was always messing around with Tatsumi and Akame until Akame used her trump card. As Esdeath literally one shot Tatsumi. Without Akame using her Trump Card she isn't getting far. And we know Akame wouldn't use her Trump Card in character unless she's fighting someone like Esdeath who needed to be killed for the survival of the Capital. She isn't using it anytime soon. Just like how Luffy wouldn't use Gear Fourth right from the bat ( And if he does he's stomping the shit out of the Night Raid.)



    6: Ah yes Shikoutazer. It's DC is great however his DC doesn't scale to his durability. And Tatsumi was forced to go all out and adapt further to actually beat it. And it left him exhausted afterwards. Again Zoro isn't all about Brute strength. He's a skilled swordsman and more so than Akame. She was trained by Assassin such as Gozuki back in AgK Zero however that pales in comparison to being trained by the number one swordsman in your verse.



    7: It is indeed PIS whenever Luffy has resisted much stronger poison before. Unless you really want to argue that a puffer fish has more potent poison the shit he gained a resistance to in Impel Down. And it seems like that only happened so Oda could showcase Reiju's ability. Of course he isn't immune to poison however I never claimed nor did I imply this. Again you keep using the Hody example whenever his Busoshoku Haki has gotten much stronger since then to the point where she could stop Doggy's Stings from cutting through him like butter. And Hody isn't the only one who managed to do so. Cracker also sliced through Gear Fourth Luffy's Busoshoku Haki. Hell even Katakuri didn't cut through his Busoshoku Haki in their fight. Even if she could cut through his Busoshoku ( Which she needs her trump card to do so.) Luffy has already dealt with MUCH more potent poison.



    8: Susanno is gonna be an issue to the Straw Hats who aren't a part of the Monster Trio. However he isn't doing much against Sanji, Zoro or Luffy. He doesn't scale to Esdeath seeing as how she stomped him to shit. His regen is good but none of them are stupid. They'd eventually noticed that his core needs to be destroyed and would do so. Aside from that I do agree with you that most of the Night Raid members are stronger than the normal Straw Hats. Chelsea is another issue however if she actually does kill any of the Straw Hats that's only going to piss Luffy off into going Gear Fourth which is the last thing the Night Raid would want to deal with.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Numinous One View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pumpkin's power isn't based on emotions. It's dependant on how much danger she's in, that's why it was so powerful when she was alone against Esdeath and Budou.
    It was literally the most dangerous position she could be in.

    Other than that, carry on.

    Should've finished reading

    Tatsumi only pieced through with the help of Wave and capitalizing on a weak spot.
    Also, surface area.
    A combo attack of Wave and Tatsumi didn't do much damage, it simply has shown Tatsumi the less durable part of Shikoutazer as none of his previous attacks were able to damage it. I wouldn't say he simply pierced through a "weak point" of a giant Teigu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black Tsukuyomi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just a heads up I'm currently on mobile so I won't be able to provide proper scans however I'll still attempt to counter your points. Sorry for the inconvenience..

    1: most of your points for this is true however it's pretty speculative to say Brook applied his Soul Manipulation to his sword in order to cut Zeus. Other than that your points are valid.

    2: Again as I pointed out earlier while he's resistant to the lightning aspect of the attack he'd still need to deal with the DC of said attack. And you keep using Fishman Island as an argument despite everyone getting much stronger than before in Whole Cake. That's the equivalent of me using weaknesses from AgK Zero as a point here. Which I'm not doing for a reason. And you do realize at that point in time Mine was actually stronger than Tatsumi right? At that point in the manga Tatsumi was still inexperienced and was nowhere asked near as powerful as EoS Tatsumi. That scan means absolutely nothing.

    3: I'll agree with you it's possible for them to assassinate most of the Straw Hats, but they certainly aren't going to be assassinating any of the Monster Trio. As i pointed out earlier in the thread Kenbunshoku gives the user a brief promotion of the future of the opponents attacks, provides presence detection, the strength of the opponents and works better with the opponent having killing intend.

    4: Mine's attacks from Pumkin are also pretty easy to react to unless your fodder as seen within the same scans you posted with Kurome. And Mine never fought on pair with Esdeath. And again Mine only achieved this feat of defeating Budo was because Tatsumi was actually in great risk. And the "desire to kill." Isn't exactly an emotion that'd be strong enough to boost Mine that far. Again Tatsumi was actually in a risk I'd dying whenever Mine beat Budo. He was going to get executed so of course her emotions were going to skyrocket. However that isn't
    going to happen here. None of the Straw Hats would kill any of the Night Raid members. The worst they'd do is knock them out and that isn't going to trigger a repeat of the Budo situation. And I'd argue that Sanji and Zoro are both stronger than Budo by quite a bit. Budo was inferior to Esdeath where as both Zoro and Sanji should be comparable to her. Well more than Budo.

    5: Which is the exact issue. Akame is only town level meanwhile the Monster Trio sit around High end City Level+. A town level character isn't going to be damaging a City Level+ character. Her Teigu would break upon impact. And Esdeath was always messing around with Tatsumi and Akame until Akame used her trump card. As Esdeath literally one shot Tatsumi. Without Akame using her Trump Card she isn't getting far. And we know Akame wouldn't use her Trump Card in character unless she's fighting someone like Esdeath who needed to be killed for the survival of the Capital. She isn't using it anytime soon. Just like how Luffy wouldn't use Gear Fourth right from the bat ( And if he does he's stomping the shit out of the Night Raid.)

    6: Ah yes Shikoutazer. It's DC is great however his DC doesn't scale to his durability. And Tatsumi was forced to go all out and adapt further to actually beat it. And it left him exhausted afterwards. Again Zoro isn't all about Brute strength. He's a skilled swordsman and more so than Akame. She was trained by Assassin such as Gozuki back in AgK Zero however that pales in comparison to being trained by the number one swordsman in your verse.

    7: It is indeed PIS whenever Luffy has resisted much stronger poison before. Unless you really want to argue that a puffer fish has more potent poison the shit he gained a resistance to in Impel Down. And it seems like that only happened so Oda could showcase Reiju's ability. Of course he isn't immune to poison however I never claimed nor did I imply this. Again you keep using the Hody example whenever his Busoshoku Haki has gotten much stronger since then to the point where she could stop Doggy's Stings from cutting through him like butter. And Hody isn't the only one who managed to do so. Cracker also sliced through Gear Fourth Luffy's Busoshoku Haki. Hell even Katakuri didn't cut through his Busoshoku Haki in their fight. Even if she could cut through his Busoshoku ( Which she needs her trump card to do so.) Luffy has already dealt with MUCH more potent poison.

    8: Susanno is gonna be an issue to the Straw Hats who aren't a part of the Monster Trio. However he isn't doing much against Sanji, Zoro or Luffy. He doesn't scale to Esdeath seeing as how she stomped him to shit. His regen is good but none of them are stupid. They'd eventually noticed that his core needs to be destroyed and would do so. Aside from that I do agree with you that most of the Night Raid members are stronger than the normal Straw Hats. Chelsea is another issue however if she actually does kill any of the Straw Hats that's only going to piss Luffy off into going Gear Fourth which is the last thing the Night Raid would want to deal with.

    That's completely fine.

    Of course it's speculative. It was never stated that he actually did it, however it sounds like the most reasonable explanation of this situation to me.

    That's not true. Despite Enel's attacks being powerful, Luffy was completely unaffected by it due to his rubber body. The same thing applies to Brook. He's nothing but bones, so lightning simply won't affected him, just like Luffy. It's pretty much the same thing. You're making it sound like every single Strawhat has got much, much stronger since the Fishman Island, which isn't true. They trained for two years in order to get that strong, and the only person who's getting stronger in each battle is Luffy. There's abolustely no evidence of others doing the same thing. None of them has trained after the Fishman Island anyway. Hey, hey... there's a big difference, you know. That was not my intention, I simply wanted to show you that Mine is able to easily pierce through a superhuman's body. Well, I understand what you mean, so I'll post another scan where Mine obliterated a body of someone who could fight against Tatsumi with activated Incrusio. That should be enough of an evidence.


    Of course, I never said they're simply going to assassinate the whole group at once, just a few of them are enough. After that, it would be an actual combat.

    Kurome barely dodged an attack which traveled for possibly a few kilometers (several hundred meters at best), and it even gazed her hair. Not to mention, the Strawhats are going to be busy fighting the other members of Night Raid. Yes, she did. She fought against Budou and Esdeath at the same time, repelled their attacks, damaged Budo, and so on. I don't feel like repeating myself, so I'm not going to say anything about that.

    That's not true. There has been many situations where weaker characters were able to hurt those with greater durability. Not to metnion, Strawhat's so called durability is more of an endurance and damage soak, so it's not like Akame can't do anything to them. No, she was more or less serious about killing and fighting against them. Once again, I don't feel like repeating myself.

    Yes, it does. As I said before, it was able to tank it's own attacks without a scratch. Not to mention, even Tatsumi said that it's power replies not only in its destructive capasity, but also durability as Tatsumi could barely scratch it after it turned into a Purge Mode. Eh... once again, there's that.

    A feat is a feat, it doesn't matter how you precieve it. It simply shows that Luffy can be affected by stronger poisons. He could, in Gear Fourth. Cracker managed to do that because of the quality of his Haki. Anyway, I posted a scans which explains the limitations of Luffy's defense. How could Katakui '"'cut' through him while he's using nothing than Mochi? Once again, poison stuff.

    Stomped him? He could hold his own against Esdeath until she freezed the time and pierced his core. I've already said that, but he was able to easily cut through Esdeath's ice while Tatsumi or even Akame couldn't at some point. How so? It's not like it's the most obvious thing, Esdeath knew that because of the properties of Teigu and her knowledge about it. Yeah, fair enough.

    Do you have anything to add? I feel like we've been going back and fourth and I don't want to drag this out for a couple of pages.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A combo attack of Wave and Tatsumi didn't do much damage, it simply has shown Tatsumi the less durable part of Shikoutazer as none of his previous attacks were able to damage it. I wouldn't say he simply pierced through a "weak point" of a giant Teigu.



    ???

    Their simultaneous attack left an indent with cracks around it. Without that there and without evolving to the point that immediately following that attack he became the tyrant he wouldn't have been able to accomplish that.

    It's by no means something he is ordinarily capable of.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •