Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only @Erkan12; still likes her
    what about @Dellinger;? or did he jump ship?

Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    what about @Dellinger;? or did he jump ship?
    Seems like he did. Couldn't vomit any more excuses to justify Big Meme being trolled by Weaklings Trio

If she goes down this arc to some bullshit or becomes a ally, screw her. But has not happened yet so i still have faith.

Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    Only @Erkan12; still likes her
    If Mihawk wankers still likes Mihawk, why not? Big meme still has better feats than Mihawk and a better portrayal.

Strength wise ? Nope. She still is the most complete fighter in the series we have seen until now, her fighting style is awesome. Big Mom is a disappointment because Oda has made her fail every single time. She chases the Straw hats for nearly 20 chapters and she has failed to do a single thing even though she should have pulverized them. Oda was careful to have the straw hats possess every single counter to her abilities, especially Brook who is the biggest cockblock to her homies, alongside Jinbe and Nami but damn it, at least have her deal some massive damage and show that immense difference in strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    Strength wise ? Nope. She still is the most complete fighter in the series we have seen until now, her fighting style is awesome. Big Mom is a disappointment because Oda has made her fail every single time. She chases the Straw hats for nearly 20 chapters and she has failed to do a single thing even though she should have pulverized them. Oda was careful to have the straw hats possess every single counter to her abilities, especially Brook who is the biggest cockblock to her homies, alongside Jinbe and Nami but damn it, at least have her deal some massive damage and show that immense difference in strength.
    Not sure if i like that either because it would seem pointless for Oda to hold her back if she is going to start wrecking them here anyway, then it's kind of a thing that should just had happened right away unless he is planning to do it right before Sanji gets there with the cake. Then i guess i'm fine with her starting to wreck everyone so he can have the cake be the at the nick of time thing.
    Last edited by Nekochako; 01-06-2018 at 01:04 PM.

It's just Odas style these days

I honestly dont have any high expectations anymore

Just have her chase the SH’s to Wano and have her bump into Kaido so he can stomp her ass pls.

She may as well be prime WB level when it comes to strength and that still wouldnt repair the damage done to her character in every way possible, another arc with her as the main villain would be proper cancer, at this point if we arent dealing with her in this arc I couldnt care less if the marines or the BB pirates took care of her and Oda simply off-screened it, the opposite actually that would save us years of valuable chapters on something actually worth reading, shes simply a failed experiment.

I got a bit optimistic when she let lose that elbaf attack but then she sucked from then on combat wise. Her story was ok, but her overall behavior and shitty crew just make her look really bad.

She is shite, can we agree on that finally...

Most complete fighter? Who is this tool?

She has no speed feats and she is constantly getting rekt even when she transformed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Alias View Post
    Well I wouldn't want you to lose 5 years of your life only to discover that you'll never beat me
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Alias View Post
    Meanwhile ... Fab beat me I'm sorry guys