Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This was never stated, only that the Zenou Tribe were the best at fighting in the Kanki army (which can be interpreted in a number of ways).

Sure, it'd be cool if he were some 94+ monster, but its always best to be conservative with Hara's stats.
    Kanki and Raido themselves confirmed during the campaign Zenou is the number 1 fighter. Raido even twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Kanki and Raido themselves confirmed during the campaign Zenou is the number 1 fighter. Raido even twice.
    Link to this

Link to this
    http://mangafox.la/manga/kingdom/

That's the worst 'link' ever

It was said when Bihei was talking to one of the bandits and Raido/Zenou/Sanki clans were hyped.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    @Crispickle;
    This is too much, even you wouldn't go that far.
    Ok, you've convinced me.

I'll be generous and give him 92

Which means Rinko still whoops his ass

So you made that up, good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post

It was said when Bihei was talking to one of the bandits and Raido/Zenou/Sanki clans were hyped.
    http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kingdom/V...ut?id=318731#8

I'm assuming you are referring to this- 'even among the Kanki army [the Zenou Clan] are the undisputed number one at fighting', which refers to the army's strength as a whole, same as Akou's. That doesn't mean Zenou is stronger than Kanki.

I did it on purpose. I hate it when people ask me to go trough an entire bloody arc again for something that clearly has been mentioned. Even 3 bloody times.

It is not my fault others there reading comprehension is sometimes on a low level. Even though Tenma is normally a good poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    Ok, you've convinced me.

I'll be generous and give him 92

Which means Rinko still whoops his ass
    Rinko is fast and a bloody amazing fighter who will definitely annoy Zenou but if you truly believe he has enough power to bloody kill a huge Berserk who is actually amazing in fighting himself... you are delusional, mate.

Zenou will be a 94 by the way, you will see.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kingdom/V...ut?id=318731#8

I'm assuming you are referring to this- 'even among the Kanki army [the Zenou Clan] are the undisputed number one at fighting', which refers to the army's strength as a whole, same as Akou's. That doesn't mean Zenou is stronger than Kanki.
    Oh my bad, I was only thinking of Zenou vs Raido.

Kanki being stronger than Zenou...

Would put Kanki on like what... Bloody Renpa level, people being serious here.

Kanki is a genius, not a martial warrior.

Kanki being stronger than Zenou...

Would put Kanki on like what... Bloody Renpa level, people being serious here.

Kanki is a genius, not a martial warrior.
    He's 93.

When you consider guys like Rokuomi, Shouheikun, Riboku, Batei, Raido, Kaishibou, who have all been hyped and are all powerful generals martially are ranked either 90 or 91, it's not surprising at all that people think Zenou may not be above a 93.

Even those with insane hype like Kyou and Ranbihaku only have a 94.

He's 93.

When you consider guys like Rokuomi, Shouheikun, Riboku, Batei, Raido, Kaishibou, who have all been hyped and are all powerful generals martially are ranked either 90 or 91, it's not surprising at all that people think Zenou may not be above a 93.

Even those with insane hype like Kyou and Ranbihaku only have a 94.

No one got hyped by being mentioned in the same sentences as Moubu, even though that was physically, or to be taking a head off with his bare hands... No one smashed through soldiers like Zenou did, besides Moubu or Duke and Kanmei.

That IS massive hype for power stats, no matter what people do say about it.

Zenou will be a 94 easily and than people will see me here.

I did it on purpose. I hate it when people ask me to go trough an entire bloody arc again for something that clearly has been mentioned. Even 3 bloody times.

It is not my fault others there reading comprehension is sometimes on a low level. Even though Tenma is normally a good poster.

Zenou will be a 94 by the way, you will see.
    Sure, you don't have to sift through the entire arc to find a page, but if you are going to make claims about how everyone else is wrong and doesn't understand the manga, people are going to ask you to back it up. Getting this upset because someone asked you for a link to back up your claims is stupid anyway.

Without rereading the arc, I'm guessing there isn't actually an explicit statement going 'Zenou's even stronger than Kanki' or 'Zenou is the strongest in the Kanki army', just a general series of monster hype/feats that leads you to extrapolate that conclusion. Zenou could be stronger than Kanki and a 94/95 but his hype is equally fitting for a 92/93 like Rinko, Rinbukun or Ouhon. And when the databooks come out Hara's scores almost always favour conservative estimates. Sure it seems weird that the giant berserker Zenou might not be stronger than the tiny strategist guy Kanki who never even fights, but the fact that Kamki is a 93 and on par with the above people is astonishing in and of itself and shows Hara is hiding alot of his true strength.
    Last edited by Tenma; 01-18-2018 at 02:23 PM.

No one got hyped by being mentioned in the same sentences as Moubu, even though that was physically, or to be taking a head off with his bare hands... No one smashed through soldiers like Zenou did, besides Moubu or Duke and Kanmei.

Sure they did, they were called the Kanmei giant fodder cavalry

I guess each of those guys are 94+ too.

You lost me here bro Bananji just got this hype as being “as big as General Moubu”
    Chap 525
    Last edited by Marcusx8; 01-18-2018 at 03:42 PM.

People seriously gotta stop taking Hara's hype at face value.

Size comparisons to Moubu aren't too uncommon, but they don't speak for much other than the character in question is really big and physically built.

IIRC the Shoumou/Moubu comparison was used before Moubu revealed his true power, was it not?

But I agree with the point in general.

IIRC the Shoumou/Moubu comparison was used before Moubu revealed his true power, was it not?

But I agree with the point in general.
    That guy said that after Moubu had completely eviscerated both Rihaku and Kousonryuu. This was when Shoumou baited them with the flags and Ouki had to step in to save them.