Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 102
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kisui the 85 str warrior, a great feat indeed

    If Rinko had been the one charging him, Kisui would be a head shorter, instead of just getting a bent glaive.
    Rinko a 90 STR would beat a Zenou who, just wait and see, will be an easy 94 STR. And crushes people with his bare hands.


    Zenou, that is being called by Keisha and Kisui a monster with a power unbeatable.


    The only thing Rinko would do, is cutting him. While Zenou smashes his horse. And than, after a brave fight, game over Rinko.




    - - - Updated - - -

    And when it comes to brute power, we have seen besides the Duke Hyou soldiers, no one better than the Zenou clan. And Zenou is from these by far the most brutal warrior, strongest, ... You name it.

    He and his clan would slaughter Rinko and his unit in a pure raw fight.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rinko a 90 STR would beat a Zenou who, just wait and see, will be an easy 94 STR. And crushes people with his bare hands.


    Zenou, that is being called by Keisha and Kisui a monster with a power unbeatable.


    The only thing Rinko would do, is cutting him. While Zenou smashes his horse. And than, after a brave fight, game over Rinko.




    - - - Updated - - -

    And when it comes to brute power, we have seen besides the Duke Hyou soldiers, no one better than the Zenou clan. And Zenou is by far the most brutal warrior, strongest, ... You name it.

    He and his clan would slaughter Rinko and his unit in a pure raw fight.
    Rinko is 93, pal. Zenou will be a 90 or 91 at most.

    Because Keisha and Kisui are such great warriors to judge other people's martial skill

    Rinko would make a nice kebab out of Zenou, he has a lot of meat to carve out, at least.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rinko is 93, pal. Zenou will be a 90 or 91 at most.

    Because Keisha and Kisui are such great warriors to judge other people's martial skill

    Rinko would make a nice kebab out of Zenou, he has a lot of meat to carve out, at least.
    With what martial power will Rinko make kebab out of Zenou if he could not even do that martially with a 17-year old Shin?

    Zenou and his clan were outnumbered heavily and still playing with 2 possible Great Heavens and 2 powerful vassals plus the elite Rigan cavalry and Keisha elites. This is impressive as fuck.

    Zenou was not even serious, you could tell. He was just doing his job, that is all. If he turns berserk, may God have mercy on his enemies.


    Zenou, in raw power, only has Houken and Moubu above him from out of the living now.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With what martial power will Rinko make kebab out of Zenou if he could not even do that martially with a 17-year old Shin?

    Zenou and his clan were outnumbered heavily and still playing with 2 possible Great Heavens and 2 powerful vassals plus the elite Rigan cavalry and Keisha elites. This is impressive as fuck.

    Zenou was not even serious, you could tell. He was just doing his job, that is all. If he turns Berserk, may God have mercy on his enemies.


    Zenou, in raw power, only has Houken and Moubu above him from out of the living now.
    Too bad Zenou has never faced even anyone as stong as 17-year old Shin, that's how shit his resume of duels is.

    Zenou playing with 2 possible GHs? WTF are you talking about nigga? You know you don't have an argument when you have to make shit up in order to prop someone up

    All Zenou did was surprise charge Kisui, a weakling general, and he still couldn't get the job done

    Zenou's feats, hype, and resume are all substantially below Rinko's, but hey "HE BIG AND STRONG!!!1!"

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Too bad Zenou has never faced even anyone as stong as 17-year old Shin, that's how shit his resume of duels is.

    Zenou playing with 2 possible GHs? WTF are you talking about nigga? You know you don't have an argument when you have to make shit up in order to prop someone up

    All Zenou did was surprise charge Kisui, a weakling general, and he still couldn't get the job done

    Zenou's feats, hype, and resume are all substantially below Rinko's, but hey "HE BIG AND STRONG!!!1!"
    He played with Keisha, Kisui - 2 GH candidates plus 2 vassals of Kisui with stats almost as good as Rinko if you want to watch the stats that much haha.

    You serious, nigga?

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He played with Keisha, Kisui - 2 GH candidates plus 2 vassals of Kisui with stats almost as good as Rinko if you want to watch the stats that much haha.

    You serious, nigga?
    Huh, no he didn't. First, Kisui and keisha are nowhere near 3GH level, they were considered for the position because Zhao didn't have anyone better at the moment, but even then Keisha was still not given the position because he wasn't good enough.

    Second, Zenou was not playingwith anyone because he didn't use any plans of his own. Zenou is just Kanki's tool, Kanki told him to charge and he charged, that's about it. Oh, and failed to kill his target who is a 85 str weakling

    On the other hand, Rinko managed to get past Ouki's defenses, cut him, and survive. You know, Ouki? The guy who actually was a great general of the heavens? Let me know when Zenou achieves anything close to that.

    This is what would happen if Zenou tried to charge Ouki

    kingdom-4266405.jpg

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This Zenou wank

    Zenou beating Rinko
    I don't think it's wank, really. Rinko is still the far superior commander.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rinko is 93, pal. Zenou will be a 90 or 91 at most.

    Because Keisha and Kisui are such great warriors to judge other people's martial skill

    Rinko would make a nice kebab out of Zenou, he has a lot of meat to carve out, at least.
    He's definitely above 90. Raido is 90 and Zenou is the strongest fighter. Still could be anywhere from 93-98 though.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think it's wank, really. Rinko is still the far superior commander.

    - - - Updated - - -



    He's definitely above 90. Raido is 90 and Zenou is the strongest fighter. Still could be anywhere from 93-98 though.

    Zenou is a 94 at least. He takes Rinko the same way he tickles his willie. Rinko would put a brave fight though but his cuts would not effect Zenou.

  9. #69
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    8,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zenou will be a 90 or 91 at most.
    @Crispickle;
    This is too much, even you wouldn't go that far.

  10. #70
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    44,981
    i hate dealing with numbers, who are others 90-91 guys?


  11. #71
    Stats don't mean everything. Best example of this would be Rankai's 99 strength lmao. If a 90 strength character has no "weight" and they're fighting an 88 strength character with "weight" then my bet is on the latter. This is why Ouki, despite being physically weaker than Houken, was winning the duel.

    Rinko has an incredible amount of weight unlike Zenou so even if we give Zenou the benefit of the doubt and say he has more raw power than Rinko I'd still place my bets against Zenou.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zenou, in raw power, only has Houken and Moubu above him from out of the living now.
    Seriously doubt that. Renpa, Tou, Rankai, and Gaimou should all be comfortably above him in raw power.

  12. #72
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Drive View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stats don't mean everything. Best example of this would be Rankai's 99 strength lmao. If a 90 strength character has no "weight" and they're fighting an 88 strength character with "weight" then my bet is on the latter. This is why Ouki, despite being physically weaker than Houken, was winning the duel.

    Rinko has an incredible amount of weight unlike Zenou so even if we give Zenou the benefit of the doubt and say he has more raw power than Rinko I'd still place my bets against Zenou.

    Seriously doubt that. Renpa, Tou, Rankai, and Gaimou should all be comfortably above him in raw power.
    What does you say Zenou has no weight when he made 2 GH candidates shit themselves while he was not even going full berserk mode. Zenou is when it comes to raw power absolutely freaking scary. I do not see a Gaimou smashing a soldier his head into gravy with his bare hands, neither Renpa.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i hate dealing with numbers, who are others 90-91 guys?
    90- Duke Juuteki, Kaen, Hakurei, Shouheikun, Raido, Shunmen, Gekishin, Kyouen, Futei, Batei, Gika

    91- Kouyoku, Rokuomi, Riboku, Kaishibou

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    90- Duke Juuteki, Kaen, Hakurei, Shouheikun, Raido, Shunmen, Kourigan, Gekishin, Kyouen, Futei, Batei, Gika

    91- Kouyoku, Rokuomi, Riboku, Kaishibou
    Zenou makes every single one of these besides SHK (maybe) and Gekishin (def), his little bitch when it comes to strength and power.


    And that is just a fact, nothing to do with wank.
    Last edited by Duke; 01-17-2018 at 03:49 PM.

  15. #75
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    44,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    90- Duke Juuteki, Kaen, Hakurei, Shouheikun, Raido, Shunmen, Gekishin, Kyouen, Futei, Batei, Gika

    91- Kouyoku, Rokuomi, Riboku, Kaishibou
    that's fair enough, although a handful of these would lose to him


  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    that's fair enough, although a handful of these would lose to him

  17. #77
    Marcusx8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    90- Duke Juuteki, Kaen, Hakurei, Shouheikun, Raido, Shunmen, Gekishin, Kyouen, Futei, Batei, Gika

    91- Kouyoku, Rokuomi, Riboku, Kaishibou
    That’s wrong we never got his stats.

  18. #78
    Marcusx8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    648
    If Zenou is the strongest in the Kanki Army he’s at least 94 because Kanki is 93

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcusx8 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Zenou is the strongest in the Kanki Army he’s at least 94 because Kanki is 93
    Try explaining that to some stubborn people here.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcusx8 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Zenou is the strongest in the Kanki Army he’s at least 94 because Kanki is 93
    This was never stated, only that the Zenou Tribe were the best at fighting in the Kanki army (which can be interpreted in a number of ways). It's the same hype as Akou, who most people now peg at 91.

    Sure, it'd be cool if he were some 94+ monster, but its always best to be conservative when predicting Hara's stats.
    Last edited by Tenma; 01-17-2018 at 04:43 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •