Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 86
  1. #21
    Zenou VS Kashibou: high
    Zenou VS Rinko: extreme
    Zenou VS Duke Juuteki: stomp
    Zenou VS SHK: high
    Zenou VS Shoumou: high
    Zenou VS Raido: mid
    Zenou VS Akou: upper mid
    Zenou VS Makou: stomp
    Zenou VS Gyou`un: high
    Zenou VS Ordo: extreme



    Bonus:

    Zenou and Raido VS Moubu: low-mid

  2. #22
    Loses to SHK and Moubu obviously. Not totally sure about Gyou'un, but I'd put my money on Gyou'un. Rinko might be close. Beats the rest.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

  3. #23
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    5,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    idle kisui's glaive with a fully charged blow.
    After being gone for so long, the first thread I open is reading a bunch of lies from you? Everything about that is just absolute and utter nonsense.

    Is that what you greet me with?

  4. #24
    What's with this SHK downplaying?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesKurde View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's with this SHK downplaying?
    Calling SHK even stronger than Moubu in his younger days has to be one the biggest bullshit lines in the entire manga, though.


    I see SHK chances winning against Zenou, but VERY high dif.



    If anything, Zenou is downplayed here on the forums.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Calling SHK even stronger than Moubu in his younger days has to be one the biggest bullshit lines in the entire manga, though.


    I see SHK chances winning against Zenou, but VERY high dif.



    If anything, Zenou is downplayed here on the forums.
    Is it bullshit just because you don't believe so?
    Well, he was said to be on the same level as Moubu during their childhood and not stronger than him, firstly. And there has been no contradiction to this statement; aside from that, SHK has maximized his martial feats down to every opportunity he got throughout the manga. However, feats aren't a standard to measure the credibility of a statement that goes to their childhood.

    But this isn't necessarily the same as saying SHK is as strong as Moubu now, Moubu should've shooted well past SHK as he was busy honing his military strategy and tactics.
    Last edited by DreX; 01-11-2018 at 03:50 PM.


  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it bullshit just because you don't believe so?
    Well, he was said to be on the same level as Moubu during their childhood
    My neighbour friend used to be as strong as me when we were both 8 years old. Than I started to cage fight at the age of 17 and train hard, I beat him now on 1 leg and with one arm behind my back.

    So your point is please?

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There has been no contradiction to this statement and aside from that SHK has maximized his martial feats down to every opportunity he got throughout the manga. So feats here is not a standard.
    Calling someone on the same level as a guy who is almost 100 STR is not only bullshit, but also totally out of order. No back up or anything. Just the opinion it was from one of his Lieutenants. Just as how someone from the Kanki Army thinks Zenou > Moubu probably.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But this isn't necessarily the same as saying SHK is as strong as Moubu now, Moubu should've shooted well past SHK as he was busy honing his military strategy and tactics.
    Exactly.

  8. #28
    Sorry, I edited the previous post.

    The point was just brought up to hype SHK, and as long as there's the slightest chance of its credibility, I think it's valid. Zenou could possibly be also stronger than Moubu in the past.


    Anyways, Zeno is generally downplayed here, I agree with you.


  9. #29
    Zenou is at the same level as Rinko and Gyou'un, perhaps a hair weaker than the latter but GyoGyo has to prove himself first. Solidly defeats the rest, obviously.

  10. #30
    I do not see Rinko defeating Zenou considering his cuts did not even defeated nor impressed that much a 17-year old Shin. A Rinko vs a current Shin would be almost a stomp. Rinko would only cut him, that is it. He lacks power.


    Rinko is fast, but if Shin outpowered him, that Zenou for sure.
    Last edited by Duke; 01-11-2018 at 10:09 AM.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I do not see Rinko defeating Zenou considering his cuts did not even defeated nor impressed that much a 17-year old Shin. A Rinko vs a current Shin would be almost a stomp. Rinko would only cut him, that is it. He lacks power.


    Rinko is fast, but if Shin outpowered him, that Zenou for sure.
    He doesn't need to oneshot him with his speed/skill, Rinko can just wear him down till he bleeds to death. None of the Qin newgen are stomping Rinko by any means, he landed a blow on Ouki and survived the fight which, for now, remains more than Gyou'un and Zenou can claim.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He doesn't need to oneshot him with his speed/skill, Rinko can just wear him down till he bleeds to death. None of the Qin newgen are stomping Rinko by any means, he landed a blow on Ouki and survived the fight which, for now, remains more than Gyou'un and Zenou can claim.
    That is what I mean, he can cut these powerbeasts and this is about it. No way Rinko can kill nor keep dodging Zenou's blows. He could go for Rinko's horse too after a few missed hits. Rinko has no chance. He would put a good fight, definitely. But no way he will win.


    I overdid it with the stomps indeed though.
    Last edited by Duke; 01-11-2018 at 11:21 AM.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Calling SHK even stronger than Moubu in his younger days has to be one the biggest bullshit lines in the entire manga, though.
    I see SHK chances winning against Zenou, but VERY high dif.
    If anything, Zenou is downplayed here on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it bullshit just because you don't believe so?
    Well, he was said to be on the same level as Moubu during their childhood and not stringer than him, firstly. And there has been no contradiction to this statement; aside from that, SHK has maximized his martial feats down to every opportunity he got throughout the manga. However, feats aren't a standard to measure the credibility of a statement that goes to their childhood.
    But this isn't necessarily the same as saying SHK is as strong as Moubu now, Moubu should've shooted well past SHK as he was busy honing his military strategy and tactics.
    You guys are misremembering. SHK's right hand man confirmed two different things: (1) that SHK used to be stronger than Moubu in their youth, and (2) that SHK is, speaking generously, currently on the same general level of strength as Moubu. After Kaioku's statement, SHK defeated a much larger army in a single charge, and fodderized a martial general (90 strength, if you care about the stats). He's obviously stronger than Zenou.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by barreltheif View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You guys are misremembering. SHK's right hand man confirmed two different things: (1) that SHK used to be stronger than Moubu in their youth, and (2) that SHK is, speaking generously, currently on the same general level of strength as Moubu. After Kaioku's statement, SHK defeated a much larger army in a single charge, and fodderized a martial general (90 strength, if you care about the stats). He's obviously stronger than Zenou.
    Quote Originally Posted by barreltheif View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You guys are misremembering. SHK's right hand man confirmed two different things: (1) that SHK used to be stronger than Moubu in their youth, and (2) that SHK is, speaking generously, currently on the same general level of strength as Moubu. After Kaioku's statement, SHK defeated a much larger army in a single charge, and fodderized a martial general (90 strength, if you care about the stats). He's obviously stronger than Zenou.
    I'm not sure, where exactly are you disagreeing with me?!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zenou VS Kashibou (very high diff)
    Zenou VS Rinko (high diff)
    Zenou VS Duke Juuteki (mid diff)
    Zenou VS SHK (mid diff)
    Zenou VS Shoumou (high diff)
    Zenou VS Raido (high diff)
    Zenou VS Akou (high diff)
    Zenou VS Makou (mid-high diff)
    Zenou VS Gyou`un (high diff)
    Zenou VS Ordo (extreme high diff)



    Zenou and Raido VS Moubu (mid-high diff)


  15. #35
    One day Barreltheif's unwavering, misplaced trust in SHK's martial ability will be crushed and we must all be there as a community to help him through the pain.
    Last edited by Kanki; 01-11-2018 at 03:55 PM.

  16. #36
    I'm not sure, where exactly are you disagreeing with me?!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it bullshit just because you don't believe so?
    Well, he was said to be on the same level as Moubu during their childhood and not stronger than him, firstly. And there has been no contradiction to this statement; aside from that, SHK has maximized his martial feats down to every opportunity he got throughout the manga. However, feats aren't a standard to measure the credibility of a statement that goes to their childhood.
    But this isn't necessarily the same as saying SHK is as strong as Moubu now, Moubu should've shooted well past SHK as he was busy honing his military strategy and tactics.
    Kaioku said that SHK was stronger in their youth, and that they're on the same general level currently (though obviously Moubu is definitively stronger).
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by barreltheif View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kaioku said that SHK was stronger in their youth, and that they're on the same general level currently (though obviously Moubu is definitively stronger).
    You truly believe SHK could have defeated Kanmei...

    He, Kaioku was talking about martial power, not about the level of general.
    Last edited by Duke; 01-11-2018 at 04:09 PM.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by barreltheif View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kaioku said that SHK was stronger in their youth, and that they're on the same general level currently (though obviously Moubu is definitively stronger).
    Oh I see, thanks.


  19. #39
    It seems like whenever we see a big powerhouse commander, there are people who write them off as just unskilled brute forcers who just throw their weight around, without anything really supporting that assumption. I've seen it with Moubu, Kanmei, Gaimou, and now Zenou.

    Zenou is the top dog of a bloodthirsty battle hungry tribe that worships battle, there's no reason to assume he's not very proficient at fighting to be able to work himself up to where he is, and if those scars aren't self inflicted than it speaks of a long history of battle experience. Now I know Zenou is Kanki's berserker and is a bandit that should lack formal training, but we don't claim Bajio is unskilled for being in a similar boat; in fact, Bajio is at his most dangerous when he reduces himself to his primal bloodthirsty state and starts operating on battle instincts alone and that's basically Zenou's defacto state on or off the battlefield.

    I think he's not going to have the finely tuned technical skills of Rinko or Shouheikun but I think he'd make up for it in his raw ferocity and primal battle instincts honed over a long career as part of a berserker fighting clan. I don't think it's fair to just say he's naïve in battle or compare his skills to a mutated gorilla.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You truly believe SHK could have defeated Kanmei...
    Of course not

    He, Kaioku was talking about martial power, not about the level of general.
    Obviously
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •