Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Zenou his power.

Who would win, since clearly Zenou is enormously strong, even more we give him credit for. His power is impressive and the way he dealt in a difficult position with Kisui was just... He went over Keisha`s elites death easily too like they were maggots.

Zenou VS Kashibou
    Zenou VS Rinko
    Zenou VS Duke Juuteki
    Zenou VS SHK
    Zenou VS Shoumou
    Zenou VS Raido
    Zenou VS Akou
    Zenou VS Makou
    Zenou VS Gyou`un
    Zenou VS Ordo

Bonus:

Zenou and Raido VS Moubu
    Last edited by Duke; 01-04-2018 at 03:12 PM.

I believe:

Zenou VS Kashibou very high diff
    Zenou VS Rinko very high diff
    Zenou VS Duke Juuteki mid dif
    Zenou VS SHK Experience and a trick but very high diff
    Zenou VS Shoumou very high diff
    Zenou VS Raido high diff
    Zenou VS Akou No idea
    Zenou VS Makou high diff
    Zenou VS Gyou`un high diff
    Zenou VS Ordo very high diff

Bonus:

Zenou and Raido VS Moubu very high diff
    Last edited by Duke; 01-04-2018 at 03:19 PM.

Lazy bastards here, section is so dead during the week.

i guess he beats raido and makou

- - - Updated - - -

probably ordo too

What makes you think he does not beat Kashibou, Juuteki, Rinko, ...?

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What makes you think he does not beat Kashibou, Juuteki, Rinko, ...?
    it'd be very anticlimactic if renpa's right and left arms weren't capable to deal with some tribe chief whose only feat is bending an idle kisui's glaive with a fully charged blow.

i suppose with juuteki is harder to say, but he was the strongest of a ~10k tribe of warriors, while we can assume the zenou clan to have arguably a force of 2-3k men, but certainly not above 5k. I know it's feeble but it's the only comparison we can make between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Earth-chan View Post
    it'd be very anticlimactic if renpa's right and left arms weren't capable to deal with some tribe chief whose only feat is bending an idle kisui's glaive with a fully charged blow.

i suppose with juuteki is harder to say, but he was the strongest of a ~10k tribe of warriors, while we can assume the zenou clan to have arguably a force of 2-3k men, but certainly not above 5k. I know it's feeble but it's the only comparison we can make between the two.
    He handled a 89str guy like a puppet, he smashed trough elite soldiers like they were maggots and they (Zenou clan) are known to be THE martial power unit and bonus unit from the Kanki army, they even played with Kisui and his 2 vassals while heavily outnumbered. Zenou is at least 94 str and I can see him beating these guys in a 1 vs 1.

- - - Updated - - -

And the Zenou clan with 2-3 K would destroy Juuteki`s clan. Even if they outnumber them. They are just that strong.

But we are talking about a 1 vs 1 anyway.
    Last edited by Duke; 01-05-2018 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    He handled a 89str guy like a puppet, he smashed trough elite soldiers like they were maggots and they (Zenou clan) are known to be THE martial power unit and bonus unit from the Kanki army, they even played with Kisui and his 2 vassals while heavily outnumbered. Zenou is at least 94 str and I can see him beating these guys in a 1 vs 1.
    being kanki's powerhouse doesn't mean a lot when you bring the comparison out of his army. Akou is Ousen's powerhourse and he's not that impressive. Also, Kaishibou is Renpa's powerhouse, and since Renpa>Kanki, Kaishibou>Zenou under this kind of rule, which i repeat, is pretty fallacious.

smashing through elites isn't a duel feat and even as a martial feat is pretty standard for a martial general. Shoumou did the same, it's hardly any meaningful.

being kanki's powerhouse doesn't mean a lot when you bring the comparison out of his army. Akou is Ousen's powerhourse and he's not that impressive. Also, Kaishibou is Renpa's powerhouse, and since Renpa>Kanki, Kaishibou>Zenou under this kind of rule, which i repeat, is pretty fallacious.

smashing through elites isn't a duel feat and even as a martial feat is pretty standard for a martial general. Shoumou did the same, it's hardly any meaningful.

The difference is that Zenou and his clan broke with only 2-3 000 men through Kisui his formation of 20 000 men easily and than play even with Keisha's men.

Zenou is the ultimate brutal force.

Renpa being the better man VS Kanki does not mean Kashibou will be stronger 1 vs 1 against Zenou. I just do not see it happening. Zenou is def stronger than 91 str.
    Last edited by Duke; 01-05-2018 at 11:27 AM.

We're talking about a duel here. In raw power, Zeno is definitely more than just a monster. In an all-out war against a fully fledged general with enough experience and intelligence, if Zeno didn't have Kanki kicking his ass into action, he'd dance around himself like an idiot before getting overwhelmed and slowly annihilated into oblivion.

Remember when Rido and Zeno were cornered by the triggered spear dude at Kokoyou?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    idle kisui's glaive with a fully charged blow.
    After being gone for so long, the first thread I open is reading a bunch of lies from you? Everything about that is just absolute and utter nonsense.

Is that what you greet me with?

Zenou VS Kashibou (very high diff)
    Zenou VS Rinko (high diff)
    Zenou VS Duke Juuteki (mid diff)
    Zenou VS SHK (mid diff)
    Zenou VS Shoumou (high diff)
    Zenou VS Raido (high diff)
    Zenou VS Akou (high diff)
    Zenou VS Makou (mid-high diff)
    Zenou VS Gyou`un (high diff)
    Zenou VS Ordo (extreme high diff)

Zenou and Raido VS Moubu (mid-high diff)

It's hard to tell exactly how strong Zenou is supposed to be, he tore a line through Keisha elites and was able to quickly overwhelm Kisui but I don't think either of those are too telling on how he'd stack up to someone like Shoumou, he was faced off against Batei so that might be telling of his power but he's Kanki's powerhouse trump card so I'd have sided with him. Since he's just berserker unit so he's not going to have a weight advantage to work with going up against generals of a similar caliber.

Zenou VS Kashibou- I think Kaishibou has the superior destructive force in a charge, being called Renpa's equal in that regard is no small claim, but in a duel I'd have to give it to Zenou.
    Zenou VS Rinko- This one is a tough call. Rinko is a more skilled and weighted general with great horsemanship but Zenou has him beat in raw power, I feel like Zenou would start with an advantage throwing him around a bit but if Rinko is able to hang in there he could adapt and turn things around.
    Zenou VS Duke Juuteki- Zenou puts away his mace and tears off Duke Juuteki's head with his bare hands.
    Zenou VS SHK- I think Zenou is just far too powerful for anything SHK pulls out to work.
    Zenou VS Shoumou- Could go either way.
    Zenou VS Raido- Zenou is already established to be the most powerful force in the Kanki army, not much Raido is going to be able to do against him.
    Zenou VS Akou- I'd bet on Zenou here, he's been built as more of a pure martial force of nature whereas Akou offensive prowess so far has largely been through tactics
    Zenou VS Makou- Even if Makou remembered to bring his weapon, it's not really going to save him here.
    Zenou VS Gyou`un- Not sure, Gyou'un could take this if he lives up to his hype.
    Zenou VS Ordo- It's hard to say, Ordo is a bit hard to place but I could see him pulling out a win with a GG weight advantage, however I can also see this going Zenou's way as well.

Zenou and Raido vs Moubu- Zenou gets smashed and Raido isn't doing anything to save him.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    It's hard to tell exactly how strong Zenou is supposed to be, he tore a line through Keisha elites and was able to quickly overwhelm Kisui but I don't think either of those are too telling on how he'd stack up to someone like Shoumou, he was faced off against Batei so that might be telling of his power but he's Kanki's powerhouse trump card so I'd have sided with him. Since he's just berserker unit so he's not going to have a weight advantage to work with going up against generals of a similar caliber.

Zenou VS Kashibou- I think Kaishibou has the superior destructive force in a charge, being called Renpa's equal in that regard is no small claim, but in a duel I'd have to give it to Zenou.
    Zenou VS Rinko- This one is a tough call. Rinko is a more skilled and weighted general with great horsemanship but Zenou has him beat in raw power, I feel like Zenou would start with an advantage throwing him around a bit but if Rinko is able to hang in there he could adapt and turn things around.
    Zenou VS Duke Juuteki- Zenou puts away his mace and tears off Duke Juuteki's head with his bare hands.
    Zenou VS SHK- I think Zenou is just far too powerful for anything SHK pulls out to work.
    Zenou VS Shoumou- Could go either way.
    Zenou VS Raido- Zenou is already established to be the most powerful force in the Kanki army, not much Raido is going to be able to do against him.
    Zenou VS Akou- I'd bet on Zenou here, he's been built as more of a pure martial force of nature whereas Akou offensive prowess so far has largely been through tactics
    Zenou VS Makou- Even if Makou remembered to bring his weapon, it's not really going to save him here.
    Zenou VS Gyou`un- Not sure, Gyou'un could take this if he lives up to his hype.
    Zenou VS Ordo- It's hard to say, Ordo is a bit hard to place but I could see him pulling out a win with a GG weight advantage, however I can also see this going Zenou's way as well.

Zenou and Raido vs Moubu- Zenou gets smashed and Raido isn't doing anything to save him.
    Am i reading this line right?

Quite the opposite, it's precisely because Zeno is very powerful that pulling off a trick or two is the most reasonable way to take him down, making use of his naivety. Also, SHK is strong in raw power, it has been compared to that of Moubu on several occasions, so he doesn't need to 'pull something', he might very well overpower him in the simplest way.
    Last edited by DreX; 01-05-2018 at 02:48 PM.

Some people underestimate Zeno too much, and I think it’s because they ignore the balance of stats in Kingdom. Ko-Shou of Qin's 6 was a pure strategist who could've had the raw strength that is of a bug, but you all can bet your asses that
    1. He had a strategical and tactical brain that was of a league on its own even compared to the other 5
    2. He had commanders under his own that are extraordinarily strong for there ranks.
    His strength could’ve very well shooted past 100, such that the sum of his stats aren’t very inferior to his peers.

This is something I can relate to because - beside common sense - we know that RinShou-Jo, who was established as someone with a slightly lacking raw martial strength, could become one of Zhou's 3 heavens because he was extremely intelligent that he could predict the current turn in events (or a glimpse of it) on the deathbed. Ofc, he also had commanders like Gyou'un who were interpreted as monsters representing Zhou's military. From that perspective, it’s only sensible that he had 10 commanders working under him.

RinShou-Jo might very well be the reflection of Kanki, as we see him having the strength of just over 90, yet is often referred to the prodigy of Qin. In a sense, this gives a rough interpretation of how strong Kanki's powerhouse is to complement his brain.

For Zeno, I think we can scratch on his intelligence and experience - which is why Kanki introduced that whistling system imo. In analogy, he and his boys are just like one hella strong arrow that is being thrown to one clear target; but in the chance that their advance was halted by a turn of events that they weren't pre-instructed to act on, they lose all sense and won't be able to cope with the situation by even the simplest counter - I mean, dude can barely talk some random words, much less learn something referred to as strategy, his boys are also a bunch of brainless savages that are retarded enough that they fail to comprehend that Kanki, their highest commander, isn't to be slaughtered when he passed by. : facepalm. I wanna get my point straight here, that him being one of Kanki's vessels, not to mention, his secret weapon with the amount of vacuum in his head, means a lot to his strength.

You guys refer to feats as if it was the only scale when it's mostly irrelevant when we clearly haven't seen the max potential of the person in question. With a casual swing, under the clueless situation for him, he sent kishi flying. Perhaps that swing was merely a self-defense, otherwise, if he has a bit of a brain to realize that he should finish the guy who turned the tides on him on spot, he could've killed kishi with another swing or two. Fortunately, or unfortunately, Zeno was fixated on Kisui like an idiot as instructed by Kanki.

Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    Fortunately, or unfortunately, Zeno was fixated on Kisui like an idiot as instructed by Kanki.
    You mean Keisha. Good post, hence I tell you.

Zenou should win all except against Moubu

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Hard to say because Zenou's strength is still unqualified. He could literally fit anywhere between a 93 and 99.

He loses to Gyou'un. Rinko and SHK might actually be very tricky matches for him - it depends on how 'dumb' he is. It he's just a giant beserker, even someone who is inferior to him martially could beat him if they rely on tricks, for eg SHK going for the arm instead of his glaive and catching him by surprise. I don't see it happening but it's possible.

Zenou is seriously overrated

He's like a bit like Rankai. A lot of brute strength but that's all. Any good duelist would kill him after some time.

Zenou VS Kashibou
    Zenou VS Rinko
    Zenou VS Duke Juuteki
    Zenou VS SHK
    Zenou VS Shoumou
    Zenou VS Raido
    Zenou VS Akou
    Zenou VS Makou
    Zenou VS Gyou`un
    Zenou VS Ordo