Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1727
  1. #21

  2. #22
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    14,646
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah, I'm finally town so I can play without paranoia and just do some good, ol' scum hunting for a change.
    you posted something similar in the last game

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Disappointing

    There was one nfer who always said that so i was hopeful that i found your account

  4. #24
    Anyways fellas, whos the Day 1 policy lynch?


  5. #25
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    14,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you've been inactive lately. you gone put in effort this time? or is it safe to just lynch you this time?

  6. #26
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    34,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighbor Snoop View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you posted something similar in the last game
    Was he scum then?

  7. #27
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    14,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyways fellas, whos the Day 1 policy lynch?

    always the host of previous games imo

  8. #28
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    14,646
    Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was he scum then?
    yeah, he was my team mate

  9. #29
    Sincerely Insincere Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    30,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Disappointing

    There was one nfer who always said that so i was hopeful that i found your account
    You saw nothing

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighbor Snoop View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you've been inactive lately. you gone put in effort this time? or is it safe to just lynch you this time?
    I'll be active this game, so instead, lets team up what do you say?


  11. #31
    Sincerely Insincere Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    30,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighbor Snoop View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah, he was my team mate
    He always goes with that tho, in your game too or similar iirc


    Wait wasnt he scum there as well

  12. #32
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    14,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll be active this game, so instead, lets team up what do you say?

    buddying after recieving roles, but before the game starts

    i'll remember that, and sure.

  13. #33
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighbor Snoop View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you posted something similar in the last game
    Did I?


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








  14. #34
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    14,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He always goes with that tho, in your game too or similar iirc


    Wait wasnt he scum there as well
    yes he was

  15. #35
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    34,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighbor Snoop View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah, he was my team mate


    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyways fellas, whos the Day 1 policy lynch?

    Clearly it's X, he's already slipping

  16. #36
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    14,646
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did I?
    yeah, man. i always find that opening so sus

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighbor Snoop View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    always the host of previous games imo

  18. #38
    Sincerely Insincere Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    30,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighbor Snoop View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yes he was
    Oh...

    Well then lmao.

    Might still be sincere, in how many games was he town recently? Though I dun want to give this too much credit.

  19. #39
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    14,646
    dofla pushing for X already

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote




    Clearly it's X, he's already slipping
    You're playing?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •