Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 115 of 115
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by TOAA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erza greatest feat tho can be replicated by non swordsmen and lesser swordsmen in OP
    ??

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrotCake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ??
    Isn't Slicing a meteor her greatest feat?

  3. #103
    Tsukuyomi, the Jet Black Jet Black Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrotCake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Like me? I'm not much of a regular here? You've got more posts than me in this very thread
    Fact remains you tried creeping back in here after not defending yourself earlier against valid points. All you've been saying is he's skillful because of his rep. Well that's relative and his skill may be laughable by other verse standards. You posted one feat of his and someone posted a better feat from Erza then you left. Stand down. Calling people trolls isn't an argument but naturally as you're at your wits end I should've expected as much.


    Lmao because during that time I actually had the time on my hands to actually debate? You're clearly a troll.


    Again, you keep saying that I "left" whenever I had things to do irl. If I had time then I would have replied. And within the OP verse his rep is more than enough to support his claim for being skilled ( I.E fighting Shanks to a stand still, fighting Vista, training Zoro etc.) And yes it's obviously true that Mihawks level of skill is laughable when it comes to other verses however did you hear me say that Mihawk is the best swordsman in anime / fiction? No I clearly didn't. And I am calling you a troll based on your previous comments on previous threads. You yourself didn't bother to debate a single time within this thread instead you replied with one sentence. "Lol She is. Zoro ain't nothing special." So yes it's very clear you're a troll who has nothing better to do with his time. You've given me reasons to call you a troll and I'll continue to say so whenever you act this way. At least Rax is actually willing to debate unlike you, my friend.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by TOAA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Isn't Slicing a meteor her greatest feat?
    >Irrelevant to the topic of skill, that's a showing of strength
    >Comparing an Erza with broken bones to DF users in good health

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black Tsukuyomi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lmao because during that time I actually had the time on my hands to actually debate? You're clearly a troll.


    Again, you keep saying that I "left" whenever I had things to do irl. If I had time then I would have replied. And within the OP verse his rep is more than enough to support his claim for being skilled ( I.E fighting Shanks to a stand still, fighting Vista, training Zoro etc.) And yes it's obviously true that Mihawks level of skill is laughable when it comes to other verses however did you hear me say that Mihawk is the best swordsman in anime / fiction? No I clearly didn't. And I am calling you a troll based on your previous comments on previous threads. You yourself didn't bother to debate a single time within this thread instead you replied with one sentence. "Lol She is. Zoro ain't nothing special." So yes it's very clear you're a troll who has nothing better to do with his time. You've given me reasons to call you a troll and I'll continue to say so whenever you act this way. At least Rax is actually willing to debate unlike you, my friend.
    https://i.imgur.com/gHyEDJQ.gifv

  5. #105
    Tsukuyomi, the Jet Black Jet Black Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    557
    Yep. Obviously a troll. Guess we're done here.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black Tsukuyomi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep. Obviously a troll. Guess we're done here.
    You were done already when dude crushed your argument. Not sure what compelled you to return here.

  7. #107
    Tsukuyomi, the Jet Black Jet Black Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrotCake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You were done already when dude crushed your argument. Not sure what compelled you to return here.
    He didn't crush anything I said. Definitely provided that Zoro vs Erza is more debatable now in terms of skill however those feats can easily be done via Kenbunshoku Haki. That didn't disprove that Mihawk is >>>> Erza. But you can keep being a cuck lmao. Have a nice day.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black Tsukuyomi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He didn't crush anything I said. Definitely provided that Zoro vs Erza is more debatable now in terms of skill however those feats can easily be done via Kenbunshoku Haki. That didn't disprove that Mihawk is >>>> Erza. But you can keep being a cuck lmao. Have a nice day.
    How's it debatable if she has feats of skill better than Mihawk's who still holds the title of greatest swordsman in the verse? Them being capable of replicating it via haki is mere assumption. Next.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrotCake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    >Irrelevant to the topic of skill, that's a showing of strength
    >Comparing an Erza with broken bones to DF users in good health

    - - - Updated - - -


    https://i.imgur.com/gHyEDJQ.gifv
    Wasnt the original the question who would win between the two? Zoro wins. On the topic of skill, the truth is that One Piece and Fairytail aren't the person Mangas to see show of skills. Afro Samurai, Gintama, Samurai Champaloo potray them better.

  10. #110
    Tsukuyomi, the Jet Black Jet Black Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrotCake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How's it debatable if she has feats of skill better than Mihawk's who still holds the title of greatest swordsman in the verse? Them being capable of replicating it via haki is mere assumption. Next.


    Lmao she doesn't have any feats that are better than Mihawks. The dude who supposedly "crushed" me even admitted himself it's debatable who's more skilled. Boi the FT wank in you is probably the worst I've seen in a while. And if you honest to good think neither of them can do the same via Kenbunshoku Haki despite it giving the user a promotion of the future and then you're obviously trolling. Anyway guess this is done.

  11. #111
    Erza both rounds, especially the first round to due flight and ranged attacks advantage.

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by TOAA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wasnt the original the question who would win between the two? Zoro wins. On the topic of skill, the truth is that One Piece and Fairytail aren't the person Mangas to see show of skills. Afro Samurai, Gintama, Samurai Champaloo potray them better.
    He wins based on what? You trying to scale Zoro to one guy who's certainly above him and another that used hax to replicate a broken Erza's feat? Sure buddy. Those other series are irrelevant. Just tells me you can't rightly defend the lack skillful showings in One Piece.
    Last edited by CarrotCake; 01-08-2018 at 02:32 AM.

  13. #113
    Obvious troll is obvious
    Fear me, for I am Meng Hao


  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng Hao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Obvious troll is obvious
    They aren't as skilled. If you disagree then prove otherwise.

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrotCake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He wins based on what? You trying to scale Zoro to one guy who's certainly above him and another that used hax to replicate a broken Erza's feat? Sure buddy. Those other series are irrelevant. Just tells me you can't rightly defend the lack skillful showings in One Piece.
    what u saying? Law is a lesser swordsman than Zoro, he relies on his df alot. Yet He reacted to the meteor and sliced it on time without any hax, Zoro can easily replicate the same Feat which is actually Erza's best feat in the entire series. I mentioned those series because they show sword fights better than both OP and Fairytail, yet you wouldnt say they are more skilled than Zoro and Erza

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •