Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 115
  1. #1
    Master of the Elements The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    975

    Roronoa Zoro Vs. Erza Scarlet

    My first thread of 2018 gotta start with a bang so it seems a One Piece Vs. Fairytail thread is the perfect way to start off:

    Round 1) Pre-Skip Versions
    Round 2) Post Skip Versions

    Mindset: Serious
    Location: Mountain Range
    Distance: 5 Meters
    Speed: Equalised

    Profiles:

    https://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki....e-roronoa-zoro

    http://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki.c...e-erza-scarlet

    Rules: No wanking, downplaying, using unaccepted calculations, no PIS feats and constantly annoying people with a debunked argument making your argument completely invalid.

  2. #2
    Banned Whitebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,572
    So many OP vs FT threads popping up lately.

  3. #3
    Master of the Elements The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Whitebeard View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So many OP vs FT threads popping up lately.
    Don't worry about the threads I am planning to mix up a lot of verses this year I can even send a list if your interested?

  4. #4
    Banned Whitebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,572
    Quote Originally Posted by The Elementalist View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't worry about the threads I am planning to mix up a lot of verses this year I can even send a list if your interested?
    Nah, no problem. Just post them in the UBD. I'll be around lol.

  5. #5
    Just there Sir Torch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    736
    Erza both rounds.

    PreSkip Erza was town level+, while Zoro was small town to town level.

    Current Erza is mountain level, while Zoro is around city level as far as I know.

    Plus Erza has far more versatility, and arguably better skill.

    EOS Zoro will probably be able to beat EOS Erza though

  6. #6
    Tsukuyomi, the Jet Black Jet Black Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    557
    Erza definitely isn't more skilled than Post Time Skip Zoro.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Torch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erza both rounds.

    PreSkip Erza was town level+, while Zoro was small town to town level.

    Current Erza is mountain level, while Zoro is around city level as far as I know.

    Plus Erza has far more versatility, and arguably better skill.

    EOS Zoro will probably be able to beat EOS Erza though
    Zoro hasnt even gone all out post time skip and didnt he slice up a mountain sized Pica?

  8. #8
    Erza

  9. #9
    Zoro both rounds

  10. #10
    666 Satan aficionado Akrona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Maybe in the future, maybe on earth
    Posts
    1,706
    I have to go with Erza for both rounds due to more versatility, and i think higher AP as well. Really need to catch up on OP and finish FT
    Love is like Santa, or New Jersey. It doesn't exist.

  11. #11
    Sierra 117 Mythoclast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    In Dawn's Beauty
    Posts
    2,257
    Erza both rounds.

  12. #12
    Banned Whitebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,572
    Didn't Zoro cut mountain sized Pika without going all out?

  13. #13
    Tsukuyomi, the Jet Black Jet Black Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    557
    Yes and he likely still has Asura laying around.

  14. #14
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    59,449
    Erza slaughters Zoro.

    She's got better feats all around.



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, Hero Of A New Era View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erza slaughters Zoro.

    She's got better feats all around.
    Like what, the meteorite feat? Something am comfident Zoro can replicate with less stress

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black Tsukuyomi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erza definitely isn't more skilled than Post Time Skip Zoro.
    Not even more skilled than pre time skip Zoro. Erza was self thought while Zoro went around dojos, defeating several dojo masters and students till he met his match

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black Tsukuyomi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erza definitely isn't more skilled than Post Time Skip Zoro.
    Not even more skilled than pre time skip Zoro. Erza was self thought while Zoro went around dojos, defeating several dojo masters and students till he met his match

    - - - Updated

  16. #16
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    59,449
    Zoro has never done anything even remotely close to the meteor feat, which is also super underballed



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  17. #17
    Tsukuyomi, the Jet Black Jet Black Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, Hero Of A New Era View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro has never done anything even remotely close to the meteor feat, which is also super underballed


    I think everyone agrees with this. As it stands now, Erza beats Zoro with relative ease.

  18. #18
    Master of the Elements The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black Tsukuyomi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think everyone agrees with this. As it stands now, Erza beats Zoro with relative ease.
    The Erza meteor feat was actually a PIS moment Teo had already stated this in a old thread I am just going to point this out.

  19. #19
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    59,449
    It wasn't.

    It's easily explainable. You just lack understanding



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  20. #20
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,355
    Princess stomps.Zoro is not even close in her Ballpark

    1 Grand Chariot and Zoro is dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fair enough

    I accept

    2 week avatar bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah,sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    alright

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •