Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Unrivaled Tang Sect Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    39,035

    Predict the new members of the Elite Ten

    that weren’t part of the Rebel side.





  2. #2
    Unrivaled Tang Sect Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    39,035


    Well, my list then.

    1) Erina
    2) Souma (challenges Erina to first seat and the series end here)
    3) Hayama
    4) Takumi
    5) the rest




  3. #3
    Teacher's Pet Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54,116
    it's pretty much all rebels unless they show mercy

    as for the order, top 4 is certainly Megishima, Isshiki, Erina, and Souma. Souma/Erina can move up depending on how they fare against the top 2 seats

    the rest should be Mimasaki at fifth comfortably followed by Kuga/Takumi/Megumi and the expelled rebels should fight to get in

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  4. #4
    Unrivaled Tang Sect Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    39,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it's pretty much all rebels unless they show mercy

    as for the order, top 4 is certainly Megishima, Isshiki, Erina, and Souma. Souma/Erina can move up depending on how they fare against the top 2 seats

    the rest should be Mimasaki at fifth comfortably followed by Kuga/Takumi/Megumi and the expelled rebels should fight to get in
    The school year hasn't ended yet?




  5. #5
    Teacher's Pet Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The school year hasn't ended yet?
    it's still winter, seniors graduate in the spring so they should have some time left

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  6. #6
    Unrivaled Tang Sect Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    39,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it's still winter, seniors graduate in the spring so they should have some time left
    It's only been half a year since Souma enrolled?




  7. #7
    Teacher's Pet Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's only been half a year since Souma enrolled?
    more like 3/4s of a year, Souma enrolled in the spring remember?

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it's pretty much all rebels unless they show mercy

    as for the order, top 4 is certainly Megishima, Isshiki, Erina, and Souma. Souma/Erina can move up depending on how they fare against the top 2 seats

    the rest should be Mimasaki at fifth comfortably followed by Kuga/Takumi/Megumi and the expelled rebels should fight to get in
    This.

  9. #9
    Knight of Elegance Aliasniamor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it's pretty much all rebels unless they show mercy

    as for the order, top 4 is certainly Megishima, Isshiki, Erina, and Souma. Souma/Erina can move up depending on how they fare against the top 2 seats

    the rest should be Mimasaki at fifth comfortably followed by Kuga/Takumi/Megumi and the expelled rebels should fight to get in
    Nonono, Souma and Erina won't face the top two seats them two, Isshiki will win his match this round and it will be a 1v3 at last (please make it happen that way )

  10. #10
    The whole system will get abolished


  11. #11
    Teacher's Pet Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Alias View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nonono, Souma and Erina won't face the top two seats them two, Isshiki will win his match this round and it will be a 1v3 at last (please make it happen that way )
    well I'm hoping it'll be something like this, but I'm only going with the most likely and predictable scenario

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalIce View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The whole system will get abolished
    would be a nice "twist" since the academy has seen what giving a lot of power to teenagers can do

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalIce View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The whole system will get abolished
    This will actually be the smart choice tbh.

    There also has to be something that shows who are best students so maybe a sort of tournament?

  13. #13
    Unrivaled Tang Sect Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    39,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This will actually be the smart choice tbh.

    There also has to be something that shows who are best students so maybe a sort of tournament?
    why don’t you just restrict their privileges in that case





  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why don’t you just restrict their privileges in that case

    That's kinda lame.

  15. #15
    Unrivaled Tang Sect Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    39,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's kinda lame.
    not as lame as abandoning the E10 system only to bring back a no privileges ranking system again.




  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    not as lame as abandoning the E10 system only to bring back a no privileges ranking system again.
    I disagree.

  17. #17
    Unrivaled Tang Sect Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    39,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree.
    I disagree with your disagreement.




  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree with your disagreement.
    You are going to agree with it whether you like it or not.

  19. #19
    Unrivaled Tang Sect Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    39,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are going to agree with it whether you like it or not.
    I will agree to your agreement of your disagreement after we agree on it together




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •