Man Killed Over "Swatting" Call

"A California man was arrested in connection with a prank call to police that led to a man's shooting death in Wichita, Kansas.

The incident is the latest example of swatting, in which a person makes a false report to draw large numbers of law enforcement or SWAT teams to a place or multiple locations.
    Wichita Police responded to such a call of a hostage situation on Thursday when they shot a man in his home. Family members identified the victim as 28-year-old Andrew Thomas Finch, CNN affiliate KAKE reported".
    Source

So basically, two nerds got mad at each other, thought they were tough, and started shit talking. One posted a fake address online and then the other got someone else to call the cops for a fake report, this is what they call "swatting". The police/swat team showed up and showed an innocent man, killing him. This has got to be some of the dumbest shit I've heard in awhile and I hope the people that are responsible for this get what's coming to them.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

I've read this a couple of days ago in a newspaper, it seriously got me mad..

First of all, the man was reported to be a boy that killed someone and was keeping a few people captive, Swat team comes, Father of kids opens the door immediately gets shot like wtf?

second, fucking toxic call of duty kids in a fight calling the cops on eachother saying they are doing terrible things that caused all of this shit.

Legit faith lost in humanity moment.

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

That's a good point; I never thought about the description of the caller.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

no wonder why the UN is planning to give gamers (especially ones like these) the mentally disabled label

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

no wonder why the UN is planning to give gamers (especially ones like these) the mentally disabled label
    cod players are mentally disabled though.....

Excessive gaming is actually becoming a mental illness?