Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 77 of 77
  1. #61
    The reason why BM isn’t hurt cuz she ain’t fighting no one close to being a top Tier smh but yet she still gets embarrassed lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton dos Santos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One's a Yonkou the other's dead

    idiot

    - - - Updated - - -



    'Was' being the key word. He wasn't strong enough to keep his position unlike Big Mom. She's clearly superior.
    BM sits her fat ass on her WCI and does nothing literally. There’s a reason why Dog Tooth has never been pushed in battle and during pre skip BM was the only Yonkou not to make a move during the war

  2. #62
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,233
    Quote Originally Posted by baji17 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The fact that u actually believe that Mihawk > WB
    Your Point?

    Croc blitzed WB,Fodder Marine raped WB,Akainu K.O.´ed WB,He was not able to harm Kizaru/Aokiji and so on

  3. #63
    baji17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Albania
    Posts
    1,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your Point?

    Croc blitzed WB,Fodder Marine raped WB,Akainu K.O.´ed WB,He was not able to harm Kizaru/Aokiji and so on
    Akainu K.O. ed WB

    Bitch Daz Bones was going around blocking Mihawks slashes

    The fucker couldnt tag gearless pre skip Luffy and Buggy made a joke out of him
    Last edited by baji17; 01-03-2018 at 03:04 PM.

  4. #64
    Fodder marines injured WB
    Akainu was stopped by Coby

    Anyone who thinks Mihawk wasnt the strongest fighter there is delusional. There is a reason why even Shanks (who is weaker than Mihawk) was able to stop the fighting

  5. #65
    Banned Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fodder marines injured WB
    Akainu was stopped by Coby

    Anyone who thinks Mihawk wasnt the strongest fighter there is delusional. There is a reason why even Shanks (who is weaker than Mihawk) was able to stop the fighting
    Mihawk can't even stop Vista and pre-TS Luffy, you think he could stop the entire war

  6. #66
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,233
    Quote Originally Posted by baji17 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu K.O. ed WB

    Bitch Daz Bones was going around blocking Mihawks slashes

    The fucker couldnt tag gearless pre skip Luffy and Buggy made a joke out of him
    Yes,he K.O.´ed him.WB is dead,Akainu is not.And Akainu was still pretty fine after WB´s Punch

    And?Mihawk takes the whole War not serious.The gap between most of the WB Pirates are fodder compare to Mihawk

  7. #67
    Being aloof isn't exactly not being serious. Mihawk's serious all the time. He doesn't do bullshit. That's why when someone interrupted his sleep he cut their ship in half just like Zoro would. Except, Zoro calls it fate.

    He wouldn't have shown up if he didn't take WB seriously. And, he wouldn't have tried to test his own strength against him and then have the Diamond Man brush him off like a chump (because you can't take the King that easily, silly Mihawk).

  8. #68
    MO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In your heart
    Posts
    1,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Haki-User View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The reason why BM isn’t hurt cuz she ain’t fighting no one close to being a top Tier smh but yet she still gets embarrassed lol

    - - - Updated - - -



    BM sits her fat ass on her WCI and does nothing literally. There’s a reason why Dog Tooth has never been pushed in battle and during pre skip BM was the only Yonkou not to make a move during the war
    her not doing anything is a good thing. why interfere? let them kill each other than take the throne for yourself. I don't get why people see that as a bad thing?

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by MO View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    her not doing anything is a good thing. why interfere? let them kill each other than take the throne for yourself. I don't get why people see that as a bad thing?
    I pointed that out cuz the idiot I quoted truly believed BM is superior to WB because WB died and lost his title fighting against the Marines strongest force and BM is still a Yonkou retaining her title when she does nothing, so therefore she is stronger like wtf lmfao.
    Last edited by Haki-User; 01-04-2018 at 04:23 AM.

  10. #70
    TheWiggian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    161
    WB wins against 95% of all characters in the OPverse.

  11. #71
    Banned Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiggian View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WB wins against 95% of all characters in the OPverse.
    Except for Blackbeard yeah.

  12. #72
    Minister of Happy Meals Charlotte McNugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Totland, Happy Meals
    Posts
    459
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiggian View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WB wins against 95% of all characters in the OPverse.
    5% of people can beat Whitebeard?

    More like he wins against 99,99999%
    𝆆World War 2 - The Game
    Choose Player->


  13. #73
    Lone Wolf Lupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    France
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Except for Blackbeard yeah.



  14. #74
    Banned Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    And? Where's the next page?

  15. #75
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    And? Where's the next page?
    So,you think BB beats WB but Akainu lost?

  16. #76
    Banned Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So,you think BB beats WB but Akainu lost?
    That's not the issue of thinking my premature friend, it's the truth. Even an idiot like Weevil knows who killed Whitebeard, Jewelry Bonney too knows who killed Whitebeard.

  17. #77
    TheWiggian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Except for Blackbeard yeah.
    Yeah BB belongs to the category of characters that gets stomped by dying WB.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •