• 3/5

0 0%
  • 4/5

8 36.36%
  • 5/5

13 59.09%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    it's amazing how little this chapter told in the usual 16-17 pages lol

Did Gyo'un just say that he gonna kill both Ouhon and Shin ? Ahahhahahhahaha

Shin

Suugen and Shousa

Gakurai getting some panel time

More Shin

Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    - Shin's stare down was hilarious
    - Shin not counting on "dumb momentum"
    - Shin and Ouhon, storming, Kyoukai taking the flanks...
    => new Shin's awakening?

So new year is taking off very, surprisingly good... kinda wondering whether if gn_x00 is trolling us with a fanmade chapter
    I'm not that free

Ask Turnip if it's real or not lol

This chapter was pretty damn good despite being extremely simple seeing Ouhon/Shin fight side by side was great and them/Mouten by proxy got some damn good hype it was also nice too see the Hi Shin Unit fully geared up and looking like a proper army this time around.

The 2 week break sucks ass though especially considering how many breaks we've already had this month.

I really liked the chapter. It seems like Ten has been really worked their ass in tactics in the last few years.

En-san looks so badass here... All hail for lieutenant En of the Hi Shin Army!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gellert View Post
    I really liked the chapter. It seems like Ten has been really worked their ass in tactics in the last few years.

En-san looks so badass here... All hail for lieutenant En of the Hi Shin Army!!
    Uoooooohh!!!!
    is it me or is kingdom the only manga that seems shorter every week? as compared to the likes of bc, one piece etc kingdom seems shorter by atleast 5 pages lul.
    anyways, rinko 2.0 fight is loading.
    about gyou'un, with his comment on scents, does that make him more of an instinctual general?
    Last edited by Baragan; 01-02-2018 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    In before this chapter is a tease and Shin shows his incompetence next chap
    Nope, not this year

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    I'm not that free

Ask Turnip if it's real or not lol
    They told me we have been trolled, obviously

On the other hand, if only you had the time, you could give me the hara-quality-drawn Karin fanfic I've always been dreaming about?

Two weeks break. This is the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post
    On the other hand, if only you had the time, you could give me the hara-quality-drawn Karin fanfic I've always been dreaming about?
    ask those to the photoshop magician lol

Brilliant chapter, 5/5.

+ Shin. This is the main character we all want to see. And this is how Hara used to portray him. Badass moments with a good sense of humor when there was time for it. This is looking good for the future. Shin being his own self again, result! The manga is just so much better when he is the Shin we used to see every week until a year (or 2) ago.
    + The Hi Shin Unit. What a discipline, what a respect they got from enemy and friend. A whole battlefield impressed. Also always nice to see the Duke his soldiers. I wonder how many are left from the 500 joined after the Duke`s death. I know they lost quite a few while defeating Keisha during Kanki`s campaign. But who knows, more have joined later.
    + Gyou`un and his army. He is serious, he is strong, he is still in control. He is giving the vibes of a serious threat. And that is what we want. Zhao having a new, real martial beast that actually also has a brain. The fact he believes he can defeat them both even after realising how powerful Shin and Ouhon already are... That is telling us enough. He is the real deal. His army is cool too, reminds me a bit of Rinko`s elites. But even tougher.
    + Ouhon`s face clearly telling us that he hates it, but also realises it that Shin`s arrival is a massive turn around.
    + Akou. Always calm, I like this general. I hope he survives.
    + Kyoukai, because Kyoukai.
    + Ousen knowing what he is doing and having that much faith in his middle army.

- Why do the newbies of the HSU look like slaves still, I bet the HSU has the money to buy them some real soldier stuff to wear. Or it is one of there ways to work yourself up and deserve it. Which I can understand and would like, if explained.
    Last edited by Duke; 01-02-2018 at 03:44 PM.

Good to see Shin being badass again after an entire arc of SBK-faces and derping, hope it lasts and Ten has minimal involvement in this bronco.

Gyou'un comes off as incredibly out of touch with reality, to say the least

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    anyways, rinko 2.0 fight is loading.
    about gyou'un, with his comment on scents, does that make him more of an instinctual general?
    So Gyou'Un is a 96 strength dude?

Since Rinko had 5 points of strength over Shin at the time.

THAT LAST DOUBLE SPREAD - HI-SHIN UNIT!

Looks so beautiful. So Beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    + Ousen knowing what he is doing and having that much faith in his middle army.
    And see, this middle army had better live up to the Hype. Whoever or whatever this middle army is capable of, it had better be something amazing.

- Why do the newbies of the HSU look like slaves still, I bet the HSU has the money to buy them some real soldier stuff to wear. Or it is one of there ways to work yourself up and deserve it. Which I can understand and would like, if explained.
    Probably just to make them look distinct (author's prerogative, i suppose) from the normal army, it is their first campaign after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    So Gyou'Un is a 96 strength dude?

Since Rinko had 5 points of strength over Shin at the time.
    i highly doubt he is 96. i can put him at 92-94 at most. however some similarities between the two fights: rinko was battling with a sword (which had some symbolism) same with shins sword which later renpa was amazed by its quality. this time its glaive vs glaive given the symbolic significance of shins glaive, Hara had to give gyou'un a nice looking glaive for hype and maybe as a mirror to rinko swords.

2. remember rinko helped shin mature in terms of strength, i wouldn't be surprised if gyou'un fosters shin maturity in terms of instinct. hence my question above whether gyou'un is an instinctual general.

what i also found interesting about the chapter was that ousen officially recognized "awakening of a general" as a thing. i however don't know if it happens only to GG potentials or any general at that. if it is GG potentials only, then that officially makes mouten the second most capable general on qins side after ousen and maybe akou (for those that we know so far). its for this reason that CGR foretold that upon ouhons awakening he will surpass akou and it might be anytime from now.
    Last edited by Baragan; 01-02-2018 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    i highly doubt he is 96. i can put him at 92-94 at most. however some similarities between the two fights: rinko was battling with a sword same with shin which later renpa was amazed by its quality. this time its glaive vs glaive given the symbolic significance of shins glaive, Hara had to give gyou'un a nice looking glaive for hype.
    2. remember rinko helped shin mature in terms of strength, i wouldn't be surprised if gyou'un fosters shin maturity in terms of instinct. hence my question above whether gyou'un is an instinctual general.

what i also found interesting about the chapter was that ousen officially recognized "awakening of a general" as a thing. i however don't know if it happens only to GG potentials or any general at that. if it is GG potentials only, then that officially makes mouten the second most capable general on qins side after ousen and maybe akou (for those that we know so far). its for this reason that CGR foretold that upon ouhons awakening he will surpass akou and it might be anytime from now.
    96 strength for Gyou’un is possible.

he was once considered the Zhao’s Martial Might in the past.

Odds on Gyouen recognizing Ouki's glaive?

I don't think this will Shin + Ouhon vs Gyouen. It would be kinda dumb seeing Shin is now strong enough to tangle with Gaimou. Plus we still have Bananji, Gakuei and Chougaryu. The way I see it, we've basically got 4 players on each side now.

Unless Hara wants to annoy me and has it Ten + Kyoukai vs Chougaryu + Gakuei.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post

I don't think this will Shin + Ouhon vs Gyouen. It would be kinda dumb seeing Shin is now strong enough to tangle with Gaimou. Plus we still have Bananji, Gakuei and Chougaryu. The way I see it, we've basically got 4 players on each side now.

Unless Hara wants to annoy me and has it Ten + Kyoukai vs Chougaryu + Gakuei.
    since both ouhon and shin are in the same location, there is a possibility of gyou'un facing them both but for the ultimate fight i think each will face a different foe.
    there is also a possibility that Hara may decide to not go with the cliche of 1 vs 1 fight by not giving kyoukai a general class opponent

It was good enough chapter.
    Somehow it felt short.
    I sincerely hope that Hara plans to give Shin 'Mouten-moment' here.
    If Shin displayed some awesome General worthy instinct and saved everyone's asses then I wouldn't even mind if he didn't get 1 on 1 fight.
    Actually that is exactly how it should happen. Hara should make Shin act like General while giving KyouKai kill this time. Nobody doubts Shin's strength after all. He needs to prove himself in other areas. Hara has shown Shin some respect in this chapter(God knows after how long). Hope he continues it and didn't regress him back to sweating and shouting moron in next chapter.
    This break is going to kill me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    I bet he will, but it will not be highlighted out that much. That honor will go completely to Houken later in the series of course.