Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...

    Hey tell me a real feat, not a stupid ass feat like cutting down large stuffs. Like ACTUALLY BEATING SOMEONE. Chinjao destroyed an ice continent with his fucking head. Garp destroyed that head without destroying any ice continent. Diamante cut down a large field, and Kyros destroyed Diamante without cutting down large stuffs. Sanji can kick the shit out of an extra large Wadatsumi. You think Mihawk is stronger because he cut down a frozen ice cube?

    Mihawk couldn't even put down pre-TS Luffy, while Big Mom defeats G4 Luffy. The portrayal is just huge.

    Mihawk's best feats ; beating Daz Bones, and fighting equally with Vista.

    Big Mom's best feats ; beating G4 Luffy, Judge, Reiju, and overpowering Jinbe on the sea when she was starving.


    You think Prime Chinjao>Mihawk?

    Mihawks best feat: Beats Shonks

    And lol at "beating Judge and Reiju".Germa 66 are fodder
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fair enough

    I accept

    2 week avatar bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah,sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    alright

  2. #22
    Banned Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Mihawks best feat: Beats Shanks




    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And lol at "beating Judge and Reiju".Germa 66 are fodder
    They are like x100 times stronger than Daz Bones which is Mihawk's best feat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    You think Prime Chinjao>Mihawk?
    If you take cutting down a stupid ice cube as a feat, then yes Chinjao > Mihawk.
    Last edited by Erkan12; 01-06-2018 at 07:39 PM.

  3. #23
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote






    They are like x100 times stronger than Daz Bones which is Mihawk's best feat.



    If you take cutting down a stupid ice cube as a feat, then yes Chinjao > Mihawk.
    Prett sure current Daz are stronger as the Fodder 66

    And Chinjao was never impressive.FFS,young Garp oneshots him
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fair enough

    I accept

    2 week avatar bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah,sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    alright

  4. #24
    Banned Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,443
    You think Daz can do this?





    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And Chinjao was never impressive.FFS,young Garp oneshots him
    Garp one-shots Mihawk too, which is why Mihawk is a world government dog who afraids of Marines.

  5. #25
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You think Daz can do this?





    - - - Updated - - -



    Garp one-shots Mihawk too, which is why Mihawk is a world government dog who afraids of Marines.
    Your hate is ridiculous

  6. #26
    Banned Whitebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,572
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...

    Hey tell me a real feat, not a stupid ass feat like cutting down large stuffs. Like ACTUALLY BEATING SOMEONE. Chinjao destroyed an ice continent with his fucking head. Garp destroyed that head without destroying any ice continent. Diamante cut down a large field, and Kyros destroyed Diamante without cutting down large stuffs. Sanji can kick the shit out of an extra large Wadatsumi. You think Mihawk is stronger because he cut down a frozen ice cube?

    Mihawk couldn't even put down pre-TS Luffy, while Big Mom defeats G4 Luffy. The portrayal difference is just huge.

    Mihawk's best feats ; beating Daz Bones, and fighting equally with Vista.

    Big Mom's best feats ; beating G4 Luffy, Judge, Reiju, and overpowering Jinbe on the sea when she was starving.
    Good times

  7. #27
    It's High Noon McCree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    3,473
    OMG Erkan was an entire different kind of retarded.
    <img src=http://orig07.deviantart.net/49ac/f/2015/147/f/a/overwatch___mccree_wallpaper_by_mikoyanx-d8uzyvv.png border=0 alt= />

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •