Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Results 1,441 to 1,449 of 1449
  1. #1441
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your new set is a good change of pace.



    I did ^-^7
    I thought I'd switch it up. Has it really been over two weeks though? Geez
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

  2. #1442
    Bravo Ragazzo Finalbeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    2,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    I did ^-^7
    I think that a game with a medieval/fantasy set up usually must get a very broken Town because we are talking about damn knights and not common citizens

    Town still managed to get destroyed pretty bad despite that

  3. #1443
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought I'd switch it up. Has it really been over two weeks though? Geez
    lol I see it as wow, it's only been two weeks
    what will you say when I leave for months?
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  4. #1444
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think that a game with a medieval/fantasy set up usually must get a very broken Town because we are talking about damn knights and not common citizens

    Town still managed to get destroyed pretty bad despite that
    I think people on TMF probably don't like being town as far as I know only me and ava like to be town. That could have soemthing to do with it.
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  5. #1445
    Bravo Ragazzo Finalbeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    2,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think people on TMF probably don't like being town as far as I know only me and ava like to be town. That could have soemthing to do with it.
    I get bored playing as Town. It's very simple: the adrenaline ain't the same and where's the fun? I got many mafia roles recently and was pretty happy

    I think that people simply don't like handling a difficult role and Mafia takes effort, at least in order to win the game.

    You gotta find fake claims and be careful on every single word you type. That's pretty mind blowing

  6. #1446
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I get bored playing as Town. It's very simple: the adrenaline ain't the same and where's the fun? I got many mafia roles recently and was pretty happy

    I think that people simply don't like handling a difficult role and Mafia takes effort, at least in order to win the game.

    You gotta find fake claims and be careful on every single word you type. That's pretty mind blowing
    I have more fun playing as town
    being mafia stresses me out XD
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  7. #1447
    Bravo Ragazzo Finalbeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    2,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have more fun playing as town
    being mafia stresses me out XD
    Yeah that's my point. I think it's cool to be mafia if you have enough free time to spend on the game. If you are at work mafia ain't the best

    The first time I got Mafia I was so excited and phased I couldn't even type anything or hardly do it. Still won the game strangely. Probably because no one would have expected me to be a scum.

  8. #1448
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah that's my point. I think it's cool to be mafia if you have enough free time to spend on the game. If you are at work mafia ain't the best

    The first time I got Mafia I was so excited and phased I couldn't even type anything or hardly do it. Still won the game strangely. Probably because no one would have expected me to be a scum.
    but I think most ppl here prefer to be mafia and go inactive as town
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  9. #1449
    Bravo Ragazzo Finalbeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    2,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    but I think most ppl here prefer to be mafia and go inactive as town
    Yeah

    I think people have a real life and mafia ain't easy to deal with. They should start raising their interest over being town

    Personally I have always a lot of free time and mafia is cooler for this reason I think

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •