Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    but whitebeard was not out for blood, enraged, and actively fighting

my comment wasnt meant to be a proper argument for the outcome of this fight tho. just a reminder that these crosscomparisons are not applicable
    Whitebeard being taken off guard and stabbed through the chest is just as comparable to these other 'antifeats' that Big Mom is having.

Turns out the Yonkou aren't invincible. Big shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by damage3245 View Post
    Whitebeard being taken off guard and stabbed through the chest is just as comparable to these other 'antifeats' that Big Mom is having.

Turns out the Yonkou aren't invincible. Big shocker.
    i feel this meme is applicable right now

Source on Vista being massively stronger than Jimbe?
    He's the 4th strongest in a Yonkou crew. So up there with Jack and Cracker who can handle G4. Jack fought two Jinbe level guys for 5 days straight. Pedro is closer to Jinbe than his boss so I really hope you don't downplay either of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    but whitebeard was not out for blood, enraged, and actively fighting

my comment wasnt meant to be a proper argument for the outcome of this fight tho. just a reminder that these crosscomparisons are not applicable
    The chopper scene is completely fine to be honest. All she did was try to grab.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    He's the 4th strongest in a Yonkou crew. So up there with Jack and Cracker who can handle G4. Jack fought two Jinbe level guys for 5 days straight. Pedro is closer to Jinbe than his boss so I really hope you don't downplay either of them.
    So using nothing but speculative scaling to characters that Vista has never even fought, you've concluded he's stronger than Jinbe?

There's no evidence or scans that Vista > Jinbe. If you have any available, I'll gladly check them out.

So using nothing but speculative scaling to characters that Vista has never even fought, you've concluded he's stronger than Jinbe?

There's no evidence or scans that Vista > Jinbe. If you have any available, I'll gladly check them out.
    So I'm supposed to assume he is much weaker than his peers? That the most reasonable thing I should believe? So should I do the same for Ben Beckman and not assume he can hold his own with Marco and Katakuri??

Are we also going to play this game where Mihawk is either not that strong or was severely holding back even though Vista was the first challenger he respected and instead of finishing just politely asked to suspend their duel? Marco trusted him to be able to handle Mihawk too or was it a suicide mission? Or was Marco being incompetent and underestimating Mihawk?

So I'm supposed to assume he is much weaker than his peers? That the most reasonable thing I should believe? So should I do the same for Ben Beckman and not assume he can hold his own with Marco and Katakuri??

Are we also going to play this game where Mihawk is either not that strong or was severely holding back even though Vista was the first challenger he respected and instead of finishing just politely asked to suspend their duel? Marco trusted him to be able to handle Mihawk too or was it a suicide mission? Or was Marco being incompetent and underestimating Mihawk?
    Using ridiculous scaling you can say Mihawk = Shanks since they were rivals that duelled each other, so therefore Vista = Mihawk since he held him back, therefore Vista = Yonkou level.

That's why baseless scaling is pointless.

Vista might very well be stronger than Jinbe. He could be weaker than Jibe too. My point is that there's no solid evidence one way or the other.

Using ridiculous scaling you can say Mihawk = Shanks since they were rivals that duelled each other, so therefore Vista = Mihawk since he held him back, therefore Vista = Yonkou level.

Vista might very well be stronger than Jinbe. He could be weaker than Jibe too. My point is that there's no solid evidence one way or the other.
    Jinbe is equal to rookie Ace who couldn't touch Whitbeard, even in his sleep. Vista can fight with Mihawk, who is around Whitebeard's general level. You connect the dots.

Well good thing I am not using ridiculous scaling but keeping it reasonable. Mihawk would have likely won with energy to spare. You can only be equals when you push each other to your limits which they both clearly were not about to reach in a 10 minute fight. It still takes a certain level of ability to match someone for a time. Law lasted for a time against Doffy but lost his arm. Sabo lasted for a time until he realized Fuji wasn't serious. DCJ lasted for a time until Luffy cranked it up a notch. There is no need for disingenuous over simplification to obfuscate my simple point.

No you're just lying now and ignoring inconvenient questions. Is is reasonable and safe to assume Ben Beckman cannot compare to Marco&Katakuri. Would that truly be the safest bet if asked how strong is Ben Beckman or King. According to you they could fall anywhere??? Your logic is pretending we have no clue how Strong Dragon is. That IT IS "baseless" and "ridiculous" to draw any conclusions looking at Sabo, his Father(Garp), his son(future PK), his position in the OP world, and typical shounen tropes of MC dad's being monsters.

What there is no solid evidence of is that Jinbe could handle himself with Jack, Cracker, or G4 and Vista is the WB counterpart to the former 2.
    Last edited by Dayum; 12-29-2017 at 06:28 PM.

Well could thin I am not using ridiculous scaling but keeping it just to reasonable scaling. Mihawk would have likely won with energy to spare. You can only be equals when you push each other to your limits which they both clearly were not about to reach in a 10 minute fight. It still takes a certain level of ability to match someone for a time. Law lasted for a time against Doffy but lost his arm. Sabo lasted for a time until he realized Fuji wasn't serious. DCJ lasted for a time until Luffy cranked it up a notch. There is no need for disingenuous over simplification to obfuscate my simple point.

No you're just lying now and ignoring inconvenient questions. Is is reasonable and safe to assume Ben Beckman cannot compare to Marco&Katakuri. Would that truly be the safest bet if asked how strong is Ben Beckman or King. According to you they could fall anywhere??? Your logic is pretending we have no clue how Strong Dragon is. That IT IS "baseless" and "ridiculous" to draw any conclusions looking at Sabo, his Father(Garp), his son(future PK), his position in the OP world, and typical shounen tropes of MC dad's being monsters. What there is no solid evidence of is that Jinbe could handle himself with Jack, Cracker, or G4 and Vista is the WB counterpart to the former 2.
    Why wouldn't Jinbe be able to hold himself against Jack or Cracker? He could block attacks from Akainu and Big Mom, and his own Fishman Karate attacks bypass durability slightly to attack the water inside his opponent. What evidence is there that Jinbe is not on part with lower-level Yonkou commanders?

Why wouldn't Jinbe be able to hold himself against Jack or Cracker? He could block attacks from Akainu and Big Mom, and his own Fishman Karate attacks bypass durability slightly to attack the water inside his opponent. What evidence is there that Jinbe is not on part with lower-level Yonkou commanders?
    Cracker absolutely embarrassed Luffy with only a single soldier. Now Cracker is a special case since he is weak to water but take that away since we're talking about people of the same level. Without a water weakness why would Jinbe do much better against the original big Cracker than Luffy did? Jinbe can contend with base Doflamingo now too? Jinbe can contend with Mihawk? Jinbe is now much stronger than Law and Base Luffy?

3rd mates are gate-keepers for the top tiers. Jack is as strong as Cracker + a squadron of his dolls. There is nothing suggesting Jinbe is as strong as Inu or Neku who Jack handled 12 hours at a time+ numerous carrot+ level Minks backing them up with no breaks. Jinbe has always been portrayed closer to Luffy, Law, and Zoro. He narrowly lost to rookie Ace. Ace is the one who got stronger, Jinbe was already 42 years old now 46. Kata defense was broken by Luffy. I keep asking which hits harder BM sword or Kong Gun? Then who has better defense Kata(with an upgraded form of Hardening) or Jinbe? What makes the most sense?
    Last edited by Dayum; 12-29-2017 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual Rapist View Post
    Congrats. It means Mihawk is strong as Chinjao's head.

Erkan probably so enraged today he snapped his tiny dick in anger

Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    Erkan probably so enraged today he snapped his tiny dick in anger
    Why would I be angry dumbass. It just proves that OP has dumb power levels, Oda is a troll, and it didn't change anything that Mihawk is not half as strong as Yonko. You Mihawk wankers are just idiots who desperately waits for the obvious fact that Mihawk isn't top tier.

I would say Dragon Ball has much better power levels which is my favorite right now, I suggest you to leave that cock sucker Mihawk and watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    Why would I be angry dumbass. It just proves that OP has dumb power levels, Oda is a troll, and it didn't change anything that Mihawk is not half as strong as Yonko. You Mihawk wankers are just idiots who desperately waits for the obvious fact that Mihawk isn't top tier.

I would say Dragon Ball has much better power levels which is my favorite right now, I suggest you to leave that cock sucker Mihawk and watch it.
    You mean the Mihawk where gives a fuck about Shonks because Shonks is not worth fighting against him?the one-armed cripple,thats how Mihawks calls Shonks

Didn't Mihawk neg diff Jimbei in the anime? It was anime filler sure but still

Mihawk mid diffs Big Meme

You mean the Mihawk where gives a fuck about Shonks because Shonks is not worth fighting against him?the one-armed cripple,thats how Mihawks calls Shonks
    He doesn't give a fuck about a Yonko but he is a mere World Government's Dog? Fighting at a war that it has nothing to do with him. Right, makes sense. Mihawk gives no fuck anyone but World Government's wars.

He doesn't give a fuck about a Yonko but he is a mere World Government's Dog? Fighting at a war that it has nothing to do with him. Right, makes sense. Mihawk gives no fuck anyone but World Government's wars.
    Mihawk gives a fuck about the War.He just chilling and dont even fight serious

Mihawk gives a fuck about the War.He just chilling and dont even fight serious
    One-shotted Daz but not Croco-boy.

for someone who takes the anime seriously

what's your response to this?

Mihawk wankers are trully faggots. Now they accept the anime because it works perfectly fine with them. What happened when I showed you Teach was punching Old Whitebeard's ass you faggot? Why didn't you accept that?

Oh wait, because unlike this scene, Teach actually did something to Whitebeard, he stopped his quake punch, and he actually shot his ass with his pistol. Mihawk did nothing to Jinbe and they never even faced with each other.