Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48
  1. #1
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,276

    Vista vs Skinny Meme

    This is a perfectly balanced matchup.

    Vista is massively stronger than Jimbe. And Jimbe sent BM flying casually.

    This fight could go extreme-diff either way tbh. What do you guys think ?


  2. #2
    Jimbei using fishman karate ultimate technique is not casual nigga.

    as for the matchup...Big Mom mid/high-diff

  3. #3
    Banned Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,445
    This is the problem about One Piece debates, imaginary power levels. Since when Vista is stated to be stronger than Jinbe? Who the fuck said that?

    Oh, you think just because Vista is equals with Mihawk it means he is stronger than Jinbe? What kind of retarded logic is this? People using these retarded logic and then they see the actual manga and they get dissapointed.

    No, Mihawk is also a scrup. Worse than Big meme, Crocodile blocking his attack is much worse than a physical beast such as Jinbe blocking his attack. Prove that Mihawk is stronger than Jinbe, nothing Mihawk did so far suggests that he is stronger than Jinbe. Prove it if you can. Not like retarded arguments such as ''Zoro's goal is Mihawk bla bla'' thing. I want feats. Show me that Mihawk is being stronger than Jinbe. Don't show me that Tsunami cutting attack, everyone who has a sword can send an AoE slashes in this series (even Diamante) and Jinbe punched an extra large giant creature such as Wadatsumi with ease.

  4. #4
    Erkan on that next level damage control

  5. #5
    he’s gone off the deep end this time.

  6. #6
    Banned Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,445
    All I am saying you faggots that if Big Meme is weak then everyone on this fucking manga is weak because no body could beat her ass for so long. Not only faggy Admirals and also sissy Shichhibukai such as Mihawk.

    But since this is a nerfed Big Meme, Vista has a very slight chance.

  7. #7
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,233
    Vista

    Solos

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is a perfectly balanced matchup.

    Vista is massively stronger than Jimbe. And Jimbe sent BM flying casually.

    This fight could go extreme-diff either way tbh. What do you guys think ?
    Source on Vista being massively stronger than Jimbe?

  9. #9
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is the problem about One Piece debates, imaginary power levels. Since when Vista is stated to be stronger than Jinbe? Who the fuck said that?

    Oh, you think just because Vista is equals with Mihawk it means he is stronger than Jinbe? What kind of retarded logic is this? People using these retarded logic and then they see the actual manga and they get dissapointed.

    No, Mihawk is also a scrup. Worse than Big meme, Crocodile blocking his attack is much worse than a physical beast such as Jinbe blocking his attack. Prove that Mihawk is stronger than Jinbe, nothing Mihawk did so far suggests that he is stronger than Jinbe. Prove it if you can. Not like retarded arguments such as ''Zoro's goal is Mihawk bla bla'' thing. I want feats. Show me that Mihawk is being stronger than Jinbe. Don't show me that Tsunami cutting attack, everyone who has a sword can send an AoE slashes in this series (even Diamante) and Jinbe punched an extra large giant creature such as Wadatsumi with ease.
    Are you denying this obvious fact ?


  10. #10
    If it's one on one, you already know the winner.

  11. #11
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Whitebeard View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If it's one on one, you already know the winner.
    Not Big Mom

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual Rapist View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not Big Mom
    Make it fat mom and Vista still solos.

  13. #13
    Banned Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are you denying this obvious fact ?
    If you think Mihawk/Vista is massively stronger than Jinbe then it means you've joined the Mihawk wankers club.

    Crocodile blocked that faggot's sword. Even Nerfed Big Meme wouldn't have stopped by that bitch ass Crocodile.

  14. #14
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you think Mihawk/Vista is massively stronger than Jinbe then it means you've joined the Mihawk wankers club.

    Crocodile blocked that faggot's sword. Even Nerfed Big Meme wouldn't have stopped by that bitch ass Crocodile.
    How dare you say that to me


  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you think Mihawk/Vista is massively stronger than Jinbe then it means you've joined the Mihawk wankers club.

    Crocodile blocked that faggot's sword. Even Nerfed Big Meme wouldn't have stopped by that bitch ass Crocodile.
    but she got stopped by chopper tho

  16. #16
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,276
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    but she got stopped by chopper tho

    Chopper has hax (whatever that means)


  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is the problem about One Piece debates, imaginary power levels. Since when Vista is stated to be stronger than Jinbe? Who the fuck said that?

    Oh, you think just because Vista is equals with Mihawk it means he is stronger than Jinbe? What kind of retarded logic is this? People using these retarded logic and then they see the actual manga and they get dissapointed.


    No, Mihawk is also a scrup. Worse than Big meme, Crocodile blocking his attack is much worse than a physical beast such as Jinbe blocking his attack. Prove that Mihawk is stronger than Jinbe, nothing Mihawk did so far suggests that he is stronger than Jinbe. Prove it if you can. Not like retarded arguments such as ''Zoro's goal is Mihawk bla bla'' thing. I want feats. Show me that Mihawk is being stronger than Jinbe. Don't show me that Tsunami cutting attack, everyone who has a sword can send an AoE slashes in this series (even Diamante) and Jinbe punched an extra large giant creature such as Wadatsumi with ease.


    Not top tier got this kind of humiliation that Meme just surffered, let alone from the wealking trio

  18. #18
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is the problem about One Piece debates, imaginary power levels. Since when Vista is stated to be stronger than Jinbe? Who the fuck said that?

    Oh, you think just because Vista is equals with Mihawk it means he is stronger than Jinbe? What kind of retarded logic is this? People using these retarded logic and then they see the actual manga and they get dissapointed.

    No, Mihawk is also a scrup. Worse than Big meme, Crocodile blocking his attack is much worse than a physical beast such as Jinbe blocking his attack. Prove that Mihawk is stronger than Jinbe, nothing Mihawk did so far suggests that he is stronger than Jinbe. Prove it if you can. Not like retarded arguments such as ''Zoro's goal is Mihawk bla bla'' thing. I want feats. Show me that Mihawk is being stronger than Jinbe. Don't show me that Tsunami cutting attack, everyone who has a sword can send an AoE slashes in this series (even Diamante) and Jinbe punched an extra large giant creature such as Wadatsumi with ease.
    Yeah,because Wadatsumi is Top-Tier

    Like it or not

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    but she got stopped by chopper tho
    Her casual grab / slap was stopped by Chopper's most defensive form? What is wrong with that? Do you remember Squard stabbing Whitebeard of all people through the chest?

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by damage3245 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Her casual grab / slap was stopped by Chopper's most defensive form? What is wrong with that? Do you remember Squard stabbing Whitebeard of all people through the chest?
    but whitebeard was not out for blood, enraged, and actively fighting

    my comment wasnt meant to be a proper argument for the outcome of this fight tho. just a reminder that these crosscomparisons are not applicable

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •