6 17.65%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    so Big Mom

Jinbei return the favor

- - - Updated - - -

that traumatized Big Mom to the point of awakening the 'Rinnegan'

What is this garbage

Retired
    That colorspread was awesome, though. Easily the best in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu’s normal magma fist is more effective than Big Mom’s swords.
    This isnt about the top tier in place, u could swap BM for Roger and in this scenario he would most likely be treated like shit and get fucking blitzed by brook or something, the writer has lost its plot, hes constantly drawing himself into a corner and the only way for the SHs to get away is by degrading a yonko to this level, decent writing would never put the SHs in these scenarios nor BM, but nah gotta have that epic last chapter cliffhanger, its pathetic writing as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by baji17 View Post
    This isnt about the top tier in place, u could swap BM for Roger and in this scenario he would most likely be treated like shit and get fucking blitzed by brook or something, the writer has lost its plot, hes constantly drawing himself into a corner and the only way for the SHs to get away is by degrading a yonko to this level, decent writing would never put the SHs in these scenarios nor BM, but nah gotta have that epic last chapter cliffhanger, its pathetic writing as simple as that.
    If you say so.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara's Nipples View Post
    I looked on Reddit, and people are legit saying this was one of the greatest chapters ever.

This is a real post.

A fishman's natural strength

Because Jinbe strength compares to G4. Wow. Tho I am pretty fine with Jinbe attack...not blocking that swing. Weakened or not the sword alone should cleave through just about anyone. This shit is just incredible.

All of this better be explained away by her sugar being low. By all I mean everything from Capone's castle to wherever this goes. After she eats the cake she better cleave a mountain and nuke an island. Saving grace of arc, the cake is sooo good it fixes her food sickness so she never goes crazy, gets a power-up, and instead of turning good she wants to force Sanji to stay for his cooking skills.

Tired of this being weak to water shit from Prometheus too. If Aokiji and Ace can face down their natural enemies Prom should be evaporating anything weaker than some G4 level water moves.

Oh and yet again we get another stop and restart of the same fucking chase X'D...
    Last edited by Dayum; 12-29-2017 at 02:27 AM.

she doesn't need to get a power up from the cake but just get rid of the sickness.

this chapter seemed like standard plot shield to me.

Worst thing is probably Brook but we already had nami react faster then big mom before so its nothing new.

Jinbei was impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    ‘The Knight of the Sea’ Jimbei

all those jimbe’s haters can go seppuku for all I care now

My nigguh

Reddit is not that bad. Most are complaining or just enjoying the fact Brook began this year vs BM and ends with seeing her panties. Oda's priorities show themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Attention Whore View Post
    she doesn't need to get a power up from the cake but just get rid of the sickness.
    Nah, she'll stay in shape too so more mobile while retaining her toughness. Didn't word my post properly.

I still miss BM's first designed in front of Bobbins. Head was as large as her body.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Big Meme. Her acting is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical asspulls most of the actions will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Zeus’s opportunistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Han Solo Fanfics literature, for instance. The shills tolerate this stuff; they have the desperation to truly appreciate the depths of this joke, to realise that it's not just bad- it's a revenge for the hype and expectations. As a consequence people who dislike Whole Cake Island truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the subtleness in Prometheus’s existential catchphrase”Yes Mama,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Whole Cake Island's residents revering Big Meme. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Oda’s genius self-sabotage unfolds itself on their Computer Screens. What hopeful fools.. how I pity them. ��

Thanks to Cake~

Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara's Nipples View Post
    I looked on Reddit, and people are legit saying this was one of the greatest chapters ever.

This is a real post.

Looks like something Dellinger would write

I do like how Oda is drawing Big mom as she gets more desperate and smaller so there is that.

The fuck did I just read

Did the art in this chapter look off to anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by P View Post
    Did the art in this chapter look off to anyone else?
    Yea those first couple of pages were weird. Or it could be that we've seen Big Mums fat ass for so long that her being so skinny makes everything look off putting.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle View Post
    Yea those first couple of pages were weird. Or it could be that we've seen Big Mums fat ass for so long that her being so skinny makes everything look off putting.
    It feels like it's unfinished. I think Oda rushed making this chapter, which is weird considering that he had (I think anyway) 2 weeks to make it.

Officially dropping One Piece.

What a trash and disgusting manga. How could Oda do this to a fucking Yonkou?

Quote Originally Posted by IWillSuckYouDickForRep View Post
    Officially dropping One Piece.

What a trash and disgusting manga. How could Oda do this to a fucking Yonkou?
    honest answer: women character

although I don't expect his power level consistencies to be great going forward, I'm still convinced he would never do this to Kaidou, Shanks, Admiral level fighters, etc.

I think the nature of her character is the biggest reason for it, "Big Meme" is a really apt name

bullshit ass chapter.

This is something I would expect from DBSuper, but damn. Wtf is Oda thinking.
    Last edited by Rasendori; 12-29-2017 at 03:31 AM.
    http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5096/frankysig.jpg