Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Texas teacher, 44, arrested for having sex with 13yo student

No.​

He knew what he was doing.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

So whats the general idea here?

Was this always going on but no one talked about it or is this some new shit that teachers are banging the fuck outta their students

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He knew what he was doing.
    Definitely. Calling this statutory rape or whatever is stupid in my opinion. He's 13 not 5.
    No.​

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    Definitely. Calling this statutory rape or whatever is stupid in my opinion. He's 13 not 5.
    If the genders were flipped, it would be called rape.

So why should it be any different here?

i just checked the last 3 pages or so.

has pops ever posted an RT article with positive news? kind of feels like a pattern here.

-> something bad/inhuman/unspeakable/disastrous happened in a western country.

Quote Originally Posted by IWillSuckYouDickForRep View Post
    If the genders were flipped, it would be called rape.

So why should it be any different here?
    Neither should be rape if it was consensual.

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    i just checked the last 3 pages or so.

has pops ever posted an RT article with positive news? kind of feels like a pattern here.

-> something bad/inhuman/unspeakable/disastrous happened in a western country.

News in general is rarely positive.
    No.​

Well as long as you're being consistent, I can't hate.

News in general is rarely positive.
    there are lots of good news but they pale in comparison to even 1 report about a capital crime or disaster etc.

just noticed it. was reading the other RT article about the zoo stuff and looked for credible reports and sourced, returned and instantly saw the next RT article. felt weird, given the reputation rt has. so i checked the last few pages and found whenever you linked rt it have been these kind of stories.

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    So whats the general idea here?

Was this always going on but no one talked about it or is this some new shit that teachers are banging the fuck outta their students
    lol it's a pretty common phenomenon. definitely a host of cases like this happening every year

Yea I mean like 10 years ago, this shit wasnt that common

Neither should be rape if it was consensual.
    That's dumb.

There's plenty of teen girls who would hop on their male teachers too, it's not really a matter of them wanting sex it's that they don't properly understand the consequences and could be manipulated.

16? Yeah knew exactly what he was doing, 13 not so much.

i have it on good authority, that a 13 year old girl is actually a woman, and therefore nothing wrong has taken place here

Throw her in the slammer

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    That's dumb.

There's plenty of teen girls who would hop on their male teachers too, it's not really a matter of them wanting sex it's that they don't properly understand the consequences and could be manipulated.

16? Yeah knew exactly what he was doing, 13 not so much.
    Every 13 year old knows what sex is unless there was something wrong with their upbringing or they have some sort of mental illness.

We need to stop treating young teenagers as if they can't act. By around 13, and maybe a little earlier in some people, you are mentally an adult. Yes, their brains will continue to grow and change but that's gonna keep going on for decades and decades. For literally all of human history people at around this age were considered capable of making adult decisions. My great aunt got married at 14. 13 year olds didn't suddenly become mentally incapable of discerning right from wrong in the past few decades. If they are less mature than they used to be it's cause we keep treating them like babies.

I'm not saying we treat a 13 year old the same as a 25 year old or whatever, because the 25 year old has experienced more and so on, BUT that does not change the fact that by that age you know what you're doing.
    No.​

Every 13 year old knows what sex is unless there was something wrong with their upbringing or they have some sort of mental illness.

We need to stop treating young teenagers as if they can't act. By around 13, and maybe a little earlier in some people, you are mentally an adult. Yes, their brains will continue to grow and change but that's gonna keep going on for decades and decades. For literally all of human history people at around this age were considered capable of making adult decisions. My great aunt got married at 14. 13 year olds didn't suddenly become mentally incapable of discerning right from wrong in the past few decades. If they are less mature than they used to be it's cause we keep treating them like babies.

I'm not saying we treat a 13 year old the same as a 25 year old or whatever, because the 25 year old has experienced more and so on, BUT that does not change the fact that by that age you know what you're doing.
    Thinking someone so young can't be manipulated or do something against their own interest is...wishful thinking. That's not even taking into account unforeseen psychological consequences, an experience like this could impact a young man's behavior towards women, or give him a weird fetish or just have negative repercussions in general. It's not like this teacher was a young bombshell, she was a 44 year old women who probably took advantage of her position and manipulated the student.

Thinking someone so young can't be manipulated or do something against their own interest is...wishful thinking. That's not even taking into account unforeseen psychological consequences, an experience like this could impact a young man's behavior towards women, or give him a weird fetish or just have negative repercussions in general. It's not like this teacher was a young bombshell, she was a 44 year old women who probably took advantage of her position and manipulated the student.
    People can be manipulated and scarred at any age, that's besides the point. The 13 year old in this case knew full well what he was doing and it was consensual. Unless he was threatened somehow there's no reason it should be classified as any type of rape.
    No.​

Disgusting pedo and idiot kid.

Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

People can be manipulated and scarred at any age, that's besides the point. The 13 year old in this case knew full well what he was doing and it was consensual. Unless he was threatened somehow there's no reason it should be classified as any type of rape.

Not sure what the confusion is. A 13 year old knows full well what they are doing. You can make the argument that he was manipulated and that there was a power element and I would probably agree, but he still knew full well what was going on and that he shouldn't have done it. It's not rape unless the teacher actually physically forced him.

A 13 year old is very different from, say, a 6 year old.
    No.​