Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Chess Events

Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Attachment 4202

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry guys, ignore that image, i was just checking whether i can upload something from my mobile.

So @Umber; just finished the shading, so what do you think? Can you beat me
    Oh cool a Ted Hughes book

And of course I can beat you

20170220_092509-1.jpg
    I drew this at like the beginning of last year so I'll try to draw something up today or tomorrow to compare
    *This account is sponsored by Clorox Bleach.*

Order your own special gallon of "healthy" concentrated Clorox Bleach 50% OFF here.

Quote Originally Posted by Umber View Post
    Oh cool a Ted Hughes book

And of course I can beat you

20170220_092509-1.jpg
    I drew this at like the beginning of last year so I'll try to draw something up today or tomorrow to compare
    oh the posture is great and the shading is great, but you could do better to the dimensions of the parrot. Perhaps if you started with drawing a horizontal and vertical lines across the - predicted - centre of your image and went through the main outlines with your pencil before getting into the actual details, it would've turned more live and realistic.

Ofc if it was a out of your mind then it's really fantastic, I would've done a worst job drawing it, perhaps.

so you have any reviews on my robot?

- - - Updated - - -

wait, we should transfer this shit to it's appropriate thread.

oh the posture is great and the shading is great, but you could do better to the dimensions of the parrot. Perhaps if you started with drawing a horizontal and vertical lines across the - predicted - centre of your image and went through the main outlines with your pencil before getting into the actual details, it would've turned more live and realistic.

Ofc if it was a out of your mind then it's really fantastic, I would've done a worst job drawing it, perhaps.

so you have any reviews on my robot?

- - - Updated - - -

wait, we should transfer this shit to it's appropriate thread.
    I did draw graph lines. I assure you I made it as proportional as the photograph I took

Order your own special gallon of "healthy" concentrated Clorox Bleach 50% OFF here.

You're just like the rest Katyusha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Umber View Post
    I did draw graph lines. I assure you I made it as proportional as the photograph I took
    I-is that clorox Chan?

Quote Originally Posted by Katyusha View Post
    I-is that clorox Chan?
    Check the EZ

@Katyusha; @Umber; @DreX; don't pollute the thread anymore please ...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Alias View Post
    I apologise for starting it, I was planning to hit Potato or someone tomorrow for transferring it all to a thread to a new thread.

gonna make it tomorrow.

I apologise for starting it, I was planning to hit Potato or someone tomorrow for transferring it all to a thread to a new thread.

gonna make it tomorrow.
    It's ok I forgive you

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Alias View Post
    Yeah sorry I wasnt planning on posting anymore which is why I directed Kat to the EZ instead

i see carlsen and caruana drew

What's the "Wimbledon of chess"

Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    What's the "Wimbledon of chess"
    Tata steel tournament

Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post

And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

This must happen

Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

After 5 rounds, some players stand out, amongst them the three leaders, a rejuvenated Giri, a more and more impressive Mamedyarov, who with this grabs the spot of second in the world (beating the previous one during today's game) and the previous World champion Vishy Anand !

Carlsen hasn't played poorly but not that well either and therefore 3/5 seems like a fitting result for him thus far.

In other news, I'll take part next week in a tournament in Germany featuring 6 GMs, 5IMs and many FMs, the registrations not being over yet ! http://www.chessorg.de/Listen2018/No...php?group=Open (The name is Romain Bernard for those who wouldn't know). I'm going there with a friend from the club (Gregory Pirard), and we hope to have quite some fun and to play good games there ! I'll keep you posted.

After 8 rounds, Mamedyarov, who had won 3 games in a row rounds 5-7, lost at the hands of Giri in the 8th, and with Magnus winning back to back rounds 7 and 8, there's a three way tie for first at the top rn with 5.5/8, with Kramnik and So chasing them with 5. Mamedyarov defended incredibly well in round 7 vs Adhibaan while Carlsen recovered with class from a losing piece blunder against Gawain Jones in a sharp position (which made Giri laugh that Carlsen was now a full piece stronger than the rest of mankind ).

Exciting tourney with good fighting spirits !

Comment seen about the Giri - Mamed game on chessgames.com :

"Nc5 was a great move by Giri. Black's LSB is about as useful as a wife in a strip club. Or a bishop in a strip club, but the girls are all over 18 so he wouldn't even be there"

carlsen, giri, and Mamedyarov are tied at top. just 2 more days

last games tomorrow. magnus carlsen and anish giri are top now. carlsen will play his WC opponent Karjakin and I think it will be a draw. i will be very surprised if magnus wins. think giri can possibly win the tournament. otherwise it'll be a tie with him and magnus and winner will go to whoever had the highest opponent elo average

ah looks like it'll be a tiebreak between magnus and giri. Giri had a higher elo average.

https://www.tatasteelchess.com/live/live-games

live game in 10 mins
    Last edited by Egress; 01-28-2018 at 05:03 PM.

magnus won tata steel beat giri in the blitz tiebreaks.