View Poll Results: Filler Poll

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sieghart (RAVE)

    1 7.69%
  • Julius Nova Chronos (Black Clover)

    1 7.69%
  • Sensui (YYH)

    0 0%
  • Itachi (Naruto)

    5 38.46%
  • Aizen (Bleach)

    2 15.38%
  • Wu Geng (Feng Shen Ji)

    4 30.77%
  • Chisaki (BNHA)

    2 15.38%
  • Aladdin (Magi)

    5 38.46%
  • Kuma (One Piece)

    6 46.15%
  • Josuke (JJBA)

    1 7.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 160
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    forgot to mention i'm thinking about implementing a new rule where you can use intel gathered from other matches

    as in, you would be allowed to use information you gathered spectating a match if you run into that team later in the tournament
    i like that idea. it adds a certain amount of depth to the battles and strategies, since we likely try to hold back some abilities so they cant get countered with knowledge in future battles.

  2. #42
    The Woobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Sniper Island
    Posts
    206
    Can I take Ray Palmer from the New Earth version of DC?

  3. #43
    Pretty Flacko Jr. bootleg boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,790
    sure thing

    added you to the list
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  4. #44
    666 Satan aficionado Akrona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Maybe in the future, maybe on earth
    Posts
    1,719
    Fuck it. I guess I'll join with post-timeskip Jio Freed, If he's okay.
    Last edited by Akrona; 12-26-2017 at 01:24 AM.
    Love is like Santa, or New Jersey. It doesn't exist.

  5. #45
    Pretty Flacko Jr. bootleg boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrona View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fuck it. I guess I'll join with post-timeskip Jio Freed, If he's okay.
    profiles for him on other sites say he has at least continental+ durability? if that's true he'd exceed this tournament's limit by a lot, unfortunately
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  6. #46
    666 Satan aficionado Akrona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Maybe in the future, maybe on earth
    Posts
    1,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    profiles for him on other sites say he has at least continental+ durability? if that's true he'd exceed this tournament's limit by a lot, unfortunately
    He's only that powerful with Satan in control, otherwise he's at least town level, possibly city level. He's got a lot of hax to make up for his lack of power though.
    Love is like Santa, or New Jersey. It doesn't exist.

  7. #47
    Pretty Flacko Jr. bootleg boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrona View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's only that powerful with Satan in control, otherwise he's at least town level, possibly city level. He's got a lot of hax to make up for his lack of power though.
    ok cool, i'll take your word for it.

    adding you to the list.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  8. #48
    Think I'll join in using Kazuma Torisuna, from s-CRY-ed. Manga version, pre-Death Bullet form Kazuma, of course.

    You shall all learn to fear the Treasoner, oh yes.
    Last edited by Zyn, Hazard of Kings; 12-26-2017 at 06:56 AM.
    http://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M4aafb570132bbeb48dd21094e19362aao0&pid=  15.1

  9. #49
    @Teo;

    Am I allowed to use gears?

  10. #50
    The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,057
    Doflamingo from One Piece for now still looking for better choices in the long run.

    https://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki....ote-doflamingo
    Last edited by The Elementalist; 12-26-2017 at 01:36 PM.

  11. #51
    Pretty Flacko Jr. bootleg boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,790
    added everyone

    4 more spots left

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerclaw View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Teo;

    Am I allowed to use gears?
    yes sir
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  12. #52
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    added everyone

    4 more spots left



    yes sir
    KKG stays between Mountain+-Small Islandlevel.Thats way above the Max. Ballpark here

  13. #53
    The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    added everyone

    4 more spots left


    yes sir
    Question is small scale Reality Warping forbidden by manipulation the laws of physics to a small extent?

    Via reflect/deflect/distort attacks:

    https://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki....rofile-aladdin

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by The Elementalist View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Question is small scale Reality Warping forbidden by manipulation the laws of physics to a small extent?

    Via reflect/deflect/distort attacks:

    https://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki....rofile-aladdin
    Well, Aladdin is arguably higher than city level as there have been some mountain level feats in Magi, and Aladdin defeated David at the end of the series, but I'm not sure about that. As for his Dhoruf magic, it should be allowed. Teo have the final world, though.

  15. #55
    Pretty Flacko Jr. bootleg boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,790
    city level and mountain level are the same thing

    aladdin should be fine

    and if anything luffy's kkg would be restricted, but his gears are still usable overall
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  16. #56
    @Rave; make sure to join, only 3 places left.

  17. #57
    @Tyrone;

    You joining buddy?

  18. #58
    The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa Byakuya View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, Aladdin is arguably higher than city level as there have been some mountain level feats in Magi, and Aladdin defeated David at the end of the series, but I'm not sure about that. As for his Dhoruf magic, it should be allowed. Teo have the final world, though.
    Thank you I will note everything you said it is hard to choose between these two in one hand I can easily explain Doflamingo's abilities and stats meanwhile Aladdin is haxier/stronger than Doflamingo however I don't know much about Magi.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by The Elementalist View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thank you I will note everything you said it is hard to choose between these two in one hand I can easily explain Doflamingo's abilities and stats meanwhile Aladdin is haxier/stronger than Doflamingo however I don't know much about Magi.
    i would go for quality instead of arguable stronger potency.

    if you know how to formulate your argument based on the worldbuilding and background you can paint beautiful pictures. if you simply state possibly strong abilities how will you defend them if someone counters them without you knowing about the verse they come from?

  20. #60
    The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,057
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i would go for quality instead of arguable stronger potency.

    if you know how to formulate your argument based on the worldbuilding and background you can paint beautiful pictures. if you simply state possibly strong abilities how will you defend them if someone counters them without you knowing about the verse they come from?
    It seems your correct I was trying to search for better suited characters but there was no luck really because I did not know much about them to work with so Doflamingo seems to be my best choice I remember a lot of good things about him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •