How will Dany react to Jon when she learns of his secret?

Will she get angry and fight Jon?

Or will she just be happy and choose to reign together with him?

Since this is GOT i think the former happens and while love changes people i think she will still feel too proud to just accept sitting on the throne together with someone else without any further ado. And since the book series is titled a song of ice and fire it only makes sense for the final battle to be the one of fire and ice. (Jon VS Dany)

I do think though that things will soften up enough between them to want to reign together at the very end but not without a fight. What do you think?

she fell in love with a guy who raped her

so her liking Jon even after learning he's her nephew isnt terribly far-fetched

I still think once Jon's heritage is revealed, she'll want to fight. Her whole purpose in the show is to reclaim the throne for herself, so someone all of a sudden leaping her in succession really should fuck her up.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

the joke is that once she claims the throne she just gonna have to rule and die. she can’t even have heirs, she’s barren, so idk why she’s bothering this much over the throne

she will be more happy

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal Excrmnt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the joke is that once she claims the throne she just gonna have to rule and die. she can’t even have heirs, she’s barren, so idk why she’s bothering this much over the throne
    She could always adopt.

Then her dynasty would be a lie

I think Dany will die during the war against the Others and Jon will rule alone in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Wanking Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Since this is GOT i think the former happens and while love changes people i think she will still feel too proud to just accept sitting on the throne together with someone else without any further ado. And since the book series is titled a song of ice and fire it only makes sense for the final battle to be the one of fire and ice. (Jon VS Dany)
    Why are people always saying Dany is fire and Jon is ice?

Jon is ice AND fire.