Thread: Swedens Sex-Law

Swedens Sex-Law

Under the proposal, rape could be proven if the accuser didn’t give their explicit verbal agreement or clearly demonstrate their desire to engage in sexual activity.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.1506850f7e6b

Get a dashcam for your dick

Copy and print written agreements and have them sign and date one before sex.

Thanks to Cake~

Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

i belive this law can actually backfire and make it harder for people to proof they have been actually raped.

if that law passes and gets somehow adopted by society it maybe even come to some form of written agreement, maybe an app, a blockchain solution or whatever - which will give a false sense of security.

all a sadistic freak has to do is make someone trust enough and once the agreement is signed he can have his way.

it can even become a trophy. no need to lurk in the shadows anymore when you can slam the written / excplicit agreement with a date stamp to authorities.

I imagine pulling out the ole pen and contract is gonna be real smooth during netflix and chill

Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    I imagine pulling out the ole pen and contract is gonna be real smooth during netflix and chill
    A whole new meaning to "Terms of Service."

So how do they know whether or not the accuser gave their consent only to deny they did so in court?
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Alias View Post
    Well I wouldn't want you to lose 5 years of your life only to discover that you'll never beat me
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Alias View Post
    Meanwhile ... Fab beat me I'm sorry guys

The west is going insane I swear

Sweden has become so progressive that it’s actually going full circle to a patriarchy.

All this is going to do is allow some women to call rape in cases that aren't actually rape.

Consent isn't always verbal. That's now how human beings work.

The other day I saw a post from a woman who claims she was violated or raped because she participated in a threesome to avoid being rude. I also saw an article stating the man should ask for consent for every part of the sexual process (kissing, touching, taking off clothes etc).

I call this toxic femininity.
    No.​