Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Johannes Gutenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All it would take is for Zora to play a bit of keep away and set traps up as he goes,

He's clearly a tactical and strategy based fighter.
    Keep away how? Asta is not a slow combatant. Asta can also sense Ki.

Quote Originally Posted by W View Post
    Asta and it’s not even close.
    While I don't think he's the strongest Bull, I think Rakk could give Asta a run for his money.
    Last edited by Tayimus; 12-30-2017 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayimus View Post
    Keep away how? Asta is not a slow combatant.

While I don't think he's the strongest Bull, I think Rakk could give Asta a run for his money.
    He could give base Asta a decent time.

Asta isn't slow, but Zora is based around strategy and cunning, which Asta has yet to deal with yet.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Doesn't mean he's weaker. Asta stomps once he goes into AM mode.

You mean that thing he has to stand there and channel through him to do?

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Rax, we've already seen Asta blow away all of Zora's trapd before. He can do it again. And if Zora attempts to stop him before he's finished channeling, then he's fucked because he can't take Asta head on.

And it's with an attack he has to charge up to do and then is without his AMD form

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

And? Do you really think Zora has anyway of keeping him from transforming without also putting himself in danger?

Binding magic.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus why would anyone rank Asta above Vanessa when Vanessa defeated AMD Asta?

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Rouge already cancelled attack from black-cloak Asta, and defeated the Witch Queen. How can you mention overcoming it with speed as something so easy to do?
    Vanessa didn't really seem to be in control at the time either. Once the cat was summoned it pretty much reacted to her desires and seemed to move much faster than her. Vanessa herself had good enough reactions to skillfully maneuver Asta to avoid Veto's blows, as long as her eyes can keep track of something at the very least using her cat shouldn't be a problem (though it'll probably nerfed down the line)

But in any case the strongest is Chami, shame on you all for forgetting

And she's clearly got a fair control now

Witch Queen defeat seemed more like a self induced defeat since she didn't actually have any damage

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    Rouge already cancelled attack from black-cloak Asta, and defeated the Witch Queen. How can you mention overcoming it with speed as something so easy to do?
    Vanessa didn't really seem to be in control at the time either. Once the cat was summoned it pretty much reacted to her desires and seemed to move much faster than her. Vanessa herself had good enough reactions to skillfully maneuver Asta to avoid Veto's blows, as long as her eyes can keep track of something at the very least using her cat shouldn't be a problem (though it'll probably nerfed down the line)

But in any case the strongest is Chami, shame on you all for forgetting
    When we look at the fight against the Witch Queen, we have to bring context into the discussion. Rouge "blocked" (completely the wrong word) an attack from Asta, who was being controlled and was still resisting attacking his friends in the first place. C'mon man.

Now, the Witch Queen is very obviously more powerful than Vanessa. The reason why Vanessa "won" was because the Queen's ultimate goal was to control her, control Fate, not killing her. Since that was impossible, the Queen was left with no impetus for any of what she was doing, so she gave up.

Mind you, the Queen didn't use any of the ways to defeat Vanessa/Rouge that I stated. Vanessa has good reaction time, but she can't move at that speed. And keep in mind, you're talking about what she did in tandem with Finral, not purely her own abilities. Unless Rouge is stupid fast, the ways I brought up should apply. Asta, Rakk, and maybe Magna should have potential to beat Vanessa because of speed. Gauche, Charmy, Magna, Rakk again, Gordon maybe, and Noelle maybe should have a chance based on long-distance attacks.

Also, I don't remember Vanessa even having an offensive ability... Like I keep saying, she's a support. She's most dangerous in a group.
    Last edited by Tayimus; 12-31-2017 at 11:19 PM.