7 46.67%
  • 4/5

3 20.00%
  • 5/5

2 13.33%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lets pretend it wouldnt be a massive shitstorm if Big Mom dies due to poison in the cake
    wouldn't mind it. she's the type of character that deserves a nice ironic death

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    I feel Pudding will lose it when she shares or gets ready to share her feelings with Sanji then sees him with Nami. This will happen post BM eating the cake when the SH are already on there way out of the territory..
    Ah okay. Yeah it seems more OP like for Sanji to reunite with her later on only to find her being hostile.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    Big Meme struggling to breathe after 8 hours without food, while top tiers like Akainu fight for 10 days

Nigga, what the hell are you talking about. She just become more powerful....

And Akainu would be a side-kick to Bigmeme in real life, like Aokiji is for Blackbeard right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post

Nigga, what the hell are you talking about. She just become more powerful....

And Akainu would be a side-kick to Bigmeme in real life, like Aokiji is for Blackbeard right now.
    Just stop, she and her crew have been fucking disgraceful, chasing 8 whole hours a fucking ship with Brook, Jinbe, Chopper and Nami plus having the support of Smoothie and Daifuku plus a shitton of ships and yet unable to do any damage whatsoever, also Daifuku

Perospero literally explained what I think of Big Mom and her crew in a single line this chapter.

This is either the BM pirates being the most useless sack of shites in this manga or Oda has been degraded to Hiro Mashima level of writing, either way just please make it stop, this shit is so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by baji17 View Post
    Just stop, she and her crew have been fucking disgraceful, chasing 8 whole hours a fucking ship with Brook, Jinbe, Chopper and Nami plus having the support of Smoothie and Daifuku plus a shitton of ships and yet unable to do any damage whatsoever, also Daifuku

Perospero literally explained what I think of Big Mom and her crew in a single line this chapter.

This is either the BM pirates being the most useless sack of shites in this manga or Oda has been degraded to Hiro Mashima level of writing, either way just please make it stop, this shit is so bad.
    Not disagreeing with any of this but his comment was purely on BM's new state. She became more nimble so it probably really isn't a weaker version. Basically implies she'd be stronger than she is now if she kept in shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    Not disagreeing with any of this but his comment was purely on BM's new state. She became more nimble so it probably really isn't a weaker version. Basically implies she'd be stronger than she is now if she kept in shape.
    I think only the first paragraph is my response to his, the other part is just me ranting a bit.

Sanji was the first to stand up and feed Don Krieg's men knowing what they were going to do so of course he's not going to let anyone touch his cake. I've zero issue with that.

When I first saw Big Mom landing on the Sunny, I thought she was about to cut it in half. For so man run-ins with a Yonkou, the Straw Hats are making out exceptionally well. I can't imagine how this will go. They're all within reaching distance of her so they shouldn't be able to make a single step if she doesn't want them too but food illness. No idea how they'll reason with her and the cake is still a long ways off. Maybe she'll get the scent of it and be drawn to the cake before she kills everyone on the Sunny?

Carrot took care of an entire contingent of a fleet led by Daifuku. We'll see what happens next. Every shot of pudding is now her fainting because Sanji said something. There's literally no point to her anymore. If you took out all the panels of her simply fainting because Sanji farted we basically wouldn't of seen Pudding since just after the cake tower fell.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    Lets pretend it wouldnt be a massive shitstorm if Big Mom dies due to poison in the cake
    It's not like she would have to die from it.

Speaking of poison, I still think it would have been much better if Big Mom was actually struck with Bege's poison rockets. Then we'd actually have a good explanation for her underwhelming performance and why she's deteriorating so rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    Big mom would be terrible during Ramadan
    Pretty much already saw this during her flashback, burnt an Elbaf village to the ground.

Find it odd that as a child she managed to hang in there for a few days during their fasting but as an adult she looks like she's dying after a few hours.

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    Sanji was the first to stand up and feed Don Krieg's men knowing what they were going to do so of course he's not going to let anyone touch his cake. I've zero issue with that.

When I first saw Big Mom landing on the Sunny, I thought she was about to cut it in half. For so man run-ins with a Yonkou, the Straw Hats are making out exceptionally well. I can't imagine how this will go. They're all within reaching distance of her so they shouldn't be able to make a single step if she doesn't want them too but food illness. No idea how they'll reason with her and the cake is still a long ways off. Maybe she'll get the scent of it and be drawn to the cake before she kills everyone on the Sunny?

Carrot took care of an entire contingent of a fleet led by Daifuku. We'll see what happens next. Every shot of pudding is now her fainting because Sanji said something. There's literally no point to her anymore. If you took out all the panels of her simply fainting because Sanji farted we basically wouldn't of seen Pudding since just after the cake tower fell.
    That’s probably where Germa 66 comes in. I expect them to have some glorious sacrifice like Pedro and Pound did.

Big Meme got massively weaker only after 8 hours without food while Shanks/Kaido/BB/WB can fight for months non-stop

Who says she weakened? I'm pretty sure this is when she's at her strongest. Meaning her usual form is not her full power.

I liked the chapter. Sanji was being stupid, but it's how he's been since the start. He'll never compromise his ideals when it comes to food.

Big Mom looked pretty cool at the end there. Like a wild beast.
    No.​

She is a lot older/bigger now so it makes sense her body demands a higher calorie/food intake.

I hope at some point she just realizes there is no cake and just starts fucking up her own crew for lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    Who says she weakened? I'm pretty sure this is when she's at her strongest. Meaning her usual form is not her full power.

I liked the chapter. Sanji was being stupid, but it's how he's been since the start. He'll never compromise his ideals when it comes to food.

Big Mom looked pretty cool at the end there. Like a wild beast.
    Yeah, even Perospero highlighted the fact that now she's a monster that even they have no knowledge about.

Yup, all the fat over the years dragged her down. Now she is a true yonko.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    The food part isn't even that big of a deal, the Nami part is. This wasn't some dumb bullshit he was shouting to get her attention, these were his thoughts and in his mind only Nami matters. Why couldn't he have thought "hang on guys, I'm on my way"? What an abominable character.

Quote Originally Posted by baji17 View Post

G4 Luffy was no match for Bigmeme and Katakuri.

Sanji was unable to defeat Daifuku.
    Jinbe couldn't do a shit either. He had to bow down to Bigmeme's power.
    Bege failed to cheap-shot Bigmeme despite planning for years.
    Germa66 were nothing to them. Judge and Ichiji get stomped by Bigmeme and Katakuri.
    Smoothie is still perfectly fine.
    Pedro died, Perospero is still alive.

And you think they were disgraceful. If they were disgraceful then so is everyone in the fucking manga you idiot, Akainu and his faggy marines were unable to defeat or capture them for almost 20 fucking years, Kaido, Shanks and Whitebeard didn't beat her ass down for almost 20 fucking years, same with Blackbeard who did nothing in the recent 2 years to them. Stop being an idiot, this is a fucking Yonko you're talking about.

Criticize One Piece or don't criticize BM pirates.
    Last edited by Erkan12; 12-23-2017 at 09:35 AM.

Do people look seriously into Sanji calling Nami's name ?

Was this the last chapter of the year or we have one more next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Perun View Post
    Was this the last chapter of the year or we have one more next week?
    last unless we get early spoilers. Doubtful

Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    Do people look seriously into Sanji calling Nami's name ?
    He didn't call her name, that's the thing. This is inner monologue and he hopes Nami is safe while not giving a rat's ass about anyone else. These are all missed chances by Oda to show the readers that there's more to him; instead he just shoves the useless pervert cook theme down our throats.