7 46.67%
  • 4/5

3 20.00%
  • 5/5

2 13.33%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i'm not confident. i said i'm hopeful she believes them. it sure as hell is a better option than germa/sun pirates circumventing a blood lusted big mom who's clearly fast enough to thwart any of their attempts to escape.
    The fishmen pirates could have a plan that involves taking them underwater. You never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Konstantine View Post
    You sure? Given that its Thriller Bark I try to not remember some of the most boring shit in existence.

The only thing really worthwhile remembering in Thriller Bark is Zoro.
    Thriller Bark

Duvals Arc

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle View Post
    The fishmen pirates could have a plan that involves taking them underwater. You never know.

Thriller Bark

Duvals Arc

Yeah, for some reason I have just blanked that out.

The only thing I really rememebr from Thriller Bark is Zoro being awesome and self-sacrificing (in a way) and then the whole Sanji using his feet to perform plastic surgery on Duval

Big Meme struggling to breathe after 8 hours without food, while top tiers like Akainu fight for 10 days straight

Even Perespero is aware of how incompetent his siblings are, calling Daifuku straight up useless

This shit is pure comedy at this point

So this over-eating habit is a need rather than a want. What is this extraordinary exaggerated weakness?!

This is a most perplexing character.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiryuu View Post
    Sanji is stupid
    Why beat a yonko when you can be a useless chef? Why care for all your crewmates when you can only care for Nami?

Disgusting.

I feel like Carrot's transformation was completely pointless. What's the point of transforming if you're just going to destroy a part of enemies' ships? Oda, stop satisfying furries and make a decent chapter with a proper action. I'm getting tired of Sanji. Of course, feed your enemy who was about to kill you, sure. Let's wait for him to feed Akainu as he fists Luffy through a stomach.

the last 2 pages were cool. Is this Big Mom's final form?

what do we do, bolid

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    Sanji thinking of Nami immediately after showing Pudding going insane towards him is more foreshadowing she is going to turn back into a Psycho when Nami and Sanji reunite.

So hopefully she alters BM's memories after she passes out from the cake to forgive/forget the SH(pin chaos on Peros?). But then she sees Nami and Sani interact so she alters BM's memories again accidentally bringing back all of BM's memories including what happened that day with Mother Caramel.

Never mind on being ok with Dai. One bad attack on Carrot is fine. Multiple veers into incompetence.
    The same way Lola did when Nami stole her man
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    My Blog

Thank God for Jinbe's common sense.

The Commander From Hell

They should poison her with the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    They should poison her with the cake.
    Nah screw that. We have had enough repeats of events this arc. They already tried and failed and are going to fail again because yonkos gonna be yonkos.

Lets pretend it wouldnt be a massive shitstorm if Big Mom dies due to poison in the cake

Yonks

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    Lets pretend it wouldnt be a massive shitstorm if Big Mom dies due to poison in the cake
    I don't get why some even want this to happen. Yeah i know Big Meme, but still a yonko getting one-shotted by freaking cake. That's some bottom of the barrel tier shit.

They should try something to take her out. I don't think you can really salvage this shit at this point.

Big mom would be terrible during Ramadan

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    They should try something to take her out. I don't think you can really salvage this shit at this point.

Big mom would be terrible during Ramadan

what do we do, bolid

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    The same way Lola did when Nami stole her man
    Huh, you saying she'll just behave like Lola did? Lola is not bipolar with murderous tendencies. She also befriended Nami as the Hippo Zombie did she not?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty Kaido View Post
    And then she shoots Nami making Sanji kick a woman for the first time in his life before they make the escape setting up Sanji VS queen in Wano since he can now fight evil woman.

Okay i'm getting too unrealistic expectations here but that does sound pretty interesting. Just hope that won't result in any awful talk no jutsu. (If the latter happens it's best to just keep her good)
    I feel Pudding will lose it when she shares or gets ready to share her feelings with Sanji then sees him with Nami. This will happen post BM eating the cake when the SH are already on there way out of the territory.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    I feel like Carrot's transformation was completely pointless. What's the point of transforming if you're just going to destroy a part of enemies' ships? Oda, stop satisfying furries and make a decent chapter with a proper action. I'm getting tired of Sanji. Of course, feed your enemy who was about to kill you, sure. Let's wait for him to feed Akainu as he fists Luffy through a stomach.
    He just doesn't want his cooking to be the vehicle for violence. Not sure why this is unreasonable. Now if he refused to Kick BM I'd be right with you.
    Last edited by Dayum; 12-22-2017 at 04:57 PM.

Minister of Happy Meals Charlotte McNugget's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    Big Meme struggling to breathe after 8 hours without food, while top tiers like Akainu fight for 10 days straight

Even Perespero is aware of how incompetent his siblings are, calling Daifuku straight up useless

This shit is pure comedy at this point
    Meanwhile Smoothie.
    𝆆World War 2 - The Game
    Choose Player->

Sanji is gonna give BM a foodgasm