2 12.50%
  • 3/5

8 50.00%
  • 4/5

3 18.75%
  • 5/5

2 12.50%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Big Mom is on the Thousand Sunny, next chapter could be interesting, but I fear what kind of PIS is going to allow the Strawhats to survive with her right on top of them.

Sanji is stupid i liked the rest of the chapter.

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

so germa is probably not going to do anything in this situation, sanji won't make it in time, and abandoning the sunny isn't the best option at this point. the only thing they can do is to tell her the truth, hopefully she pulls a u-turn and murders perospero for lying.

So that's why Pekoms wears glasses.

Looks promising. I wonder what will happen next chapter.

Good chapter. Enjoyed it.

Big Mom = Thanos mode.

''In time, you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail all the same. Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.''

Sanji thinking of Nami immediately after showing Pudding going insane towards him is more foreshadowing she is going to turn back into a Psycho when Nami and Sanji reunite.

So hopefully she alters BM's memories after she passes out from the cake to forgive/forget the SH(pin chaos on Peros?). But then she sees Nami and Sani interact so she alters BM's memories again accidentally bringing back all of BM's memories including what happened that day with Mother Caramel.

Never mind on being ok with Dai. One bad attack on Carrot is fine. Multiple veers into incompetence.

With each chapter, its looking more and more likely that all of Big Mams "monsters" with the exception of katakuri are going to get the seats treatment. Perospero's remark about daifuku on page 15 perfectly encapsulated just how disappointing and pathetic they've collectively looked so far. Daifukus attempt to contain Sulong Carrots rampage failed miserably, and with less than 10 proper combat panels to his name hes already been taken out of the picture.

At this point, I really don't give a damn what happens to those aboard the Sunny. Theres been so much plot armour inhibiting the Big Mam pirates from the start that theres no tension to be felt anymore. The only plotline im still invested in is the on with Katakuri and Luffy, and even that has had its problems sadly. Oda just doesn't have his touch anymore

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so germa is probably not going to do anything in this situation, sanji won't make it in time, and abandoning the sunny isn't the best option at this point. the only thing they can do is to tell her the truth, hopefully she pulls a u-turn and murders perospero for lying.
    Why are you confident she would believe them? If anything she'll be more pissed because she'll think that the strawhats are lying to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    But then she sees Nami and Sani interact so she alters BM's memories again accidentally bringing back all of BM's memories including what happened that day with Mother Caramel.

Never mind on being ok with Dai. One bad attack on Carrot is fine. Multiple veers into incompetence.
    And then she shoots Nami making Sanji kick a woman for the first time in his life before they make the escape setting up Sanji VS queen in Wano since he can now fight evil woman.

Okay i'm getting too unrealistic expectations here but that does sound pretty interesting. Just hope that won't result in any awful talk no jutsu. (If the latter happens it's best to just keep her good)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle View Post
    Why are you confident she would believe them? If anything she'll be more pissed because she'll think that the strawhats are lying to her.
    i'm not confident. i said i'm hopeful she believes them. it sure as hell is a better option than germa/sun pirates circumventing a blood lusted big mom who's clearly fast enough to thwart any of their attempts to escape.

The thing with BM pirates is that clearly Oda dont want them to fight now.

Thats why they are only been avoided so far, he still takes this as an escape arc. He might be setting future matchs though

I think this a mistake though, now that things are like this.

As for the sunny they have one solution that its Jinbe using sea water.

Don't care how much they hype it of foretell it, that mink transformation is fucking stupid.

Brook is so light he is walking on water? When did that first happen, because I sure as hell do not remember that being shown before.

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!! BIG MUM HAS LANDED ON THE THOUSAND SUNNY!

Quote Originally Posted by Konstantine View Post
    Brook is so light he is walking on water? When did that first happen, because I sure as hell do not remember that being shown before.

He does that since day one

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    He does that since day one

You sure? Given that its Thriller Bark I try to not remember some of the most boring shit in existence.

The only thing really worthwhile remembering in Thriller Bark is Zoro.

meh...

I have feeling that BM is gonna get another big L next chapter and whats with BM pirates does any of them know how to attack with an air slash(for crying out loud Diamante could do it).This arc is nubmer 1 when it comes to missing tension.Other then that skinny BM looked cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Konstantine View Post
    Lmao. And I was trying to teach these guys why Brook is damn fast on land...

He does that from the day.1