0 0%
  • 4/5

5 45.45%
  • 5/5

6 54.55%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Kingdom Chapter 542 Discussion

Gakuei still talking shit about Rinshoujo's buddies, fucking idiot

Gyouun got pretty big hype again in this chapter.So I wonder will Shin stay on this side of the battlefield or will he be pulled back again to the center.I wonder if Gramps will survive the injures or will he die.

Excellent, I have been waiting for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Perun View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gyouun got pretty big hype again in this chapter.So I wonder will Shin stay on this side of the battlefield or will he be pulled back again to the center.I wonder if Gramps will survive the injures or will he die.
    Yeah, apparently Gyou'un's army is stronger than Earl Shi's. Let's hope it's doesn't end up being fake hype.

Certain...Shin apologists were champing at the bit to shit on Ouhon back in the spoiler thread, but here we see he made the best decision he could- 4 generals, 3 fairly powerful ones, and a numerical advantage was simply too much for just Ouhon and Akou, and even ao he probably could have pulled out if that old guy didn't get knocked off his horse.

Gyou'un seems to have simply flat-out better portrayal than Chou (tactics, martial ability, leadership, soldiers) which supports my theory that he was HK level while the other 9 vassals of RSJ were more around the level of regular vassals.
    Last edited by Tenma; 12-21-2017 at 12:32 PM.

I know that saving the old man might be pis or whatever, but that scene of him almost dying and Kyoukai and Shin popping up got me emotional, really liked the chapter because of that situation even though it felt so short. Though I only thought it was Kyoukai at first, didn't even notice shin until after like 5 seconds of watching the panel.

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

In b4 another teleporting case with Shin suddenly appears from the enemy position

So Ousen decided to move HSU this time to the right? Make sense given how bad the situation was for Qin on that battlefield. Let's wait and see how this will effect the battle.

The old dude from GKH should die honestly. That last minute save felt weird.

I read the first few comments in spoiler thread and thought Gyouun got oneshotted or something. He just got even more hype.

Being stronger than Eishi's army doesn't mean much for me tbh. They were never hyped back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    Certain...Shin apologists were champing at the bit to shit on Ouhon back in the spoiler thread, but here we see he made the best decision he could- 4 generals, 3 fairly powerful ones, and a numerical advantage was simply too much for just Ouhon and Akou, and even ao he probably could have pulled out if that old guy didn't get knocked off his horse.

Gyou'un seems to have simply flat-out better portrayal than Chou (tactics, martial ability, leadership, soldiers) which supports my theory that he was HK level while the other 9 vassals of RSJ were more around the level of regular vassals.
    I didn't see a single post shit on Ouhon in the spoiler thread lol. Lets be fair though - if Shin went back in to save someone at the risk of his units life, he would be called an idiot and a reference to Tou abandoning Kanou and Rokuomi would be made.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luffee View Post
    I read the first few comments in spoiler thread and thought Gyouun got oneshotted or something. He just got even more hype.
    A general rule of thumb seems to be a huge % of posts in spoiler threads tend to be shown as nonsense by the time the actual chapter comes out lol.
    Last edited by Kanki; 12-21-2017 at 01:13 PM.

Isn't this the first time we get to read Ousen's thoughts? Usually its only '...'

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos2000 View Post
    Isn't this the first time we get to read Ousen's thoughts? Usually its only '...'
    That plus "The warring states period...huh", when he got wind of Ordo's attack on Zhao.

For once I'm actually happy to see Shin.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    That plus "The warring states period...huh", when he got wind of Ordo's attack on Zhao.
    Oh yeah, that too. Either way, decent chapter imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    I didn't see a single post shit on Ouhon in the spoiler thread lol. Lets be fair though - if Shin went back in to save someone at the risk of his units life, he would be called an idiot and a reference to Tou abandoning Kanou and Rokuomi would be made.
    Hell, Shin got called an idiot for going after Riboku (you know, the enemy commander in chief). But Ouhon coming back for a nobody is a-okay.

That arrival. That hype.

Uhh, so why is OuHon pissed when Shin just saved his adjutant?

Anyways, I would've preferred if he died. We can assume BanYou raised OuHon since OuSen was never there, right? It would be nice to see growth from OuHon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    Hell, Shin got called an idiot for going after Riboku (you know, the enemy commander in chief). But Ouhon coming back for a nobody is a-okay.
    Even the fact that Ouhon got caught in the most simple of traps is ok

But nice chapter anyway. yes, I also thought something bad happen to Gyou'un based on spoiler thread comments but he only got more hype.

Hoping Gakuei finally dies, now that Qin has people to send after him. Hyped to see the matchups, though im not sure if Ousen would send all HSU, putting himself 8k men short
    Last edited by Ascot; 12-21-2017 at 05:14 PM.

i think ousen has sent 3000 men of the hishin unit. if the three younglings are able to send three generals in the afterlife by the 4th day, then the tide will start changing in qins favour. right now i highly doubt riboku has any extra past-kisui level commanders unlike ousen who still allegedly has people who are capable. infact i am interested to see what denrimi has to offer
    Last edited by Baragan; 12-21-2017 at 05:42 PM.