Geomags and other building toys

Let's take it back 10 years. Or 15-20 even. To childhood where you played with toys. A simpler time.

Did you ever have toy parts to build stuff with? What was your best creation?

Legos, Bionicle, Geomags, Magsticks, those metal building toys...

What entertainment did you get from in regard to those?

I made this thread because I found an old case of geomags and decided to just build something I've never created before. Who cares I'm 21 and those days are over.

I recall liking these because they had those neat plastic plates you could insert between the sticks.

Thanks to Cake~

Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

Remember having some legos and lot of bionicles, bionicles actually used to be my favorite kind of toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Chisaki View Post
    Remember having some legos and lot of bionicles, bionicles actually used to be my favorite kind of toys.
    What generations? Remember that first bionicle movie?

I think I had a black bionigle from the first, none of the round ones from second, and I think 2 greens from the third one? And of course, the golden one and the big bad of that movie. Also bunch of smaller ones

Thanks to Cake~

Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    What generations? Remember that first bionicle movie?

I think I had a black bionigle from the first, none of the round ones from second, and I think 2 greens from the third one? And of course, the golden one and the big bad of that movie. Also bunch of smaller ones
    I had the brown from the first, then brown and red from the second where they got some armor on. At least green one from the second and third movie. Me and my brothers had most of the ones from first generations.

I remember the first one yeah, had the second and third as well. Remember liking them all.

I think we still have four 60L boxes full of legos stashed somewhere at my parents house.
    Passed down from brother to brother and increasing over time.

my star wars legos