Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I guess we saw another Ousen General this chap?

It looks good anyways. I guess there will be a break next week for xmas?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess we saw another Ousen General this chap?

It looks good anyways. I guess there will be a break next week for xmas?
    I think that’s the same guy from the end of chapter 535

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    Well, you are forgetting about sosui then

Denyuu almost died at Kankis camp and got injured badly in Sai by Futei together with Ryuusen
    oh my completly forgot about those. the sanyou arc had some intense moments. with both shin, kyoukai and sosui getting some serious injuries. but since then...

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    oh my completly forgot about those. the sanyou arc had some intense moments. with both shin, kyoukai and sosui getting some serious injuries. but since then...
    Sosui got injured by Gaimou and Batei too

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    Sosui got injured by Gaimou and Batei too
    the amount of injuries that sosui has survived is enough to give him a top spot in survivor series. if we can call that experience, right now he should be able to tank much heavier blows. amongst the hi shin unit he's the one that looks more of an official than any other. i feel like asking heki vs sosui but then again the guns pointed at me disallows me to do so

Quote Originally Posted by jin49 View Post
    Ouhon reacts to Shin just like Sasuke to Naruto, man up boy. Shin saves the life of his closest friend, the one who is with him since he was a young boy and all he does is a "why the fuck has it to be Shin" face.
    Same can be said for Shin's reaction when Ouhon saved his unit back then, both of them are rival and competing with each other.

Ouhon's dude may be done here tbf. We also had Makou but he wasn't established enough to make his death mean something to us. Had that been Rokuomi or even Raido it would have more of an effect on us - Rinbou and even Doukin's deaths had an impact and gave us a feeling of fear for Qin.

I'm not too fussed though. This arc isn't even close to ending. Don't really see any major Qin deaths now either.

Well seeing as Ousen is probably going to go forth as a major player from here on out it'd be a disservice for him to lose both of his hands in the first campaign he's CiC

Thanks to Cake~

Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

Sosui is ALWAYS injured. There is nearly no battle where he is not. ^^ It has become a running gag for me.

And yeah Banyou should have probably died but I'm not too mad at Hara about this kind of thing since for the ones who did read the historical spoilers you know how it will end.
    Last edited by Whysoserious; 12-19-2017 at 09:00 PM.

Wish I did not read that Korean scan, even though I can't understand what they are saying you get the general gist of it.

That said, Ouhan really bit off more he could chew here with that attack, and almost lost his adjutant - and I kinda wish he did lose that old man.

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    the amount of injuries that sosui has survived is enough to give him a top spot in survivor series. if we can call that experience, right now he should be able to tank much heavier blows. amongst the hi shin unit he's the one that looks more of an official than any other. i feel like asking heki vs sosui but then again the guns pointed at me disallows me to do so
    Leave it alone, man. Its for the best

Quote Originally Posted by Konstantine View Post
    Wish I did not read that Korean scan, even though I can't understand what they are saying you get the general gist of it.

That said, Ouhan really bit off more he could chew here with that attack, and almost lost his adjutant - and I kinda wish he did lose that old man.

Me too.

Ouhon needs to tone down a little

Actually there is a way to make Banyou's survival quite great. =)

If after that day he comes to the Hi Shin Unit by himself and apologizes for this :

Quote Originally Posted by Whysoserious View Post
    Actually there is a way to make Banyou's survival quite great. =)

If after that day he comes to the Hi Shin Unit by himself and apologizes for this :

I think this debit was alrady paid:

Quote Originally Posted by Konstantine View Post

Not that he really had a choice, it's not like he could afford to sit around and dawdle while Akou was attacked by 3 generals.

No summary from king yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Saizen View Post
    No summary from king yet?
    We probably won't get english translations till the chinese scans come out.