Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 76
  1. #41
    King of Heroes Chaos2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    393
    Does anyone else feel that Kingdom is feeling more 'shounen-ish' recently? :/

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos2000 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does anyone else feel that Kingdom is feeling more 'shounen-ish' recently? :/
    Always felt like this to me. I've always said that Kingdom is only a "seinen" because of the gore and occasional tits, everything else is as shounen-ish as it gets.

  3. #43
    The seinen part for me was always the political intrigue. It has decreased since Ryofui's demise.

    But if you look behind it the whole "I want to be the greatest general" and "we are the Hi Shin unit" is 100% classic nekketsu.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ouhon: legit 95






    If you say so HisMajestyOuhon

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Whysoserious View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The seinen part for me was always the political intrigue. It has decreased since Ryofui's demise.

    But if you look behind it the whole "I want to be the greatest general" and "we are the Hi Shin unit" is 100% classic nekketsu.

    +1000

    Itīs only seinen because of the gore and the occasional explicit sex. But I donīt care about it being shounenish, itīs still a pretty entertaining manga

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Whysoserious View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The seinen part for me was always the political intrigue. It has decreased since Ryofui's demise.

    But if you look behind it the whole "I want to be the greatest general" and "we are the Hi Shin unit" is 100% classic nekketsu.
    Speaking about ryofui,i hope ousen become the new ryofui after zhao campaign ended. they're both felt scarier as villain to me than riboku

  7. #47
    Marcusx8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    364
    Last edited by Marcusx8; 12-19-2017 at 02:55 PM.

  8. #48
    Ouhon reacts to Shin just like Sasuke to Naruto, man up boy. Shin saves the life of his closest friend, the one who is with him since he was a young boy and all he does is a "why the fuck has it to be Shin" face.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by jin49 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ouhon reacts to Shin just like Sasuke to Naruto, man up boy. Shin saves the life of his closest friend, the one who is with him since he was a young boy and all he does is a "why the fuck has it to be Shin" face.

    Is what Baragan said. Rich boy Ouhon cant stand the fact that former slave Shin manages to surpass him all the time.

  10. #50
    PIERCE THE HEAVENS Bold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,663
    lol there goes all the 'gyo'un's hype went in one chapter' talk

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcusx8 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    aint working here

  12. #52
    I really like Akou. Even in such a situation he's keeping his composure like a true general should.

    Chougaryu seems to be quite strong himself. That's nice to see. 88 str? 89? 90?


    So we have basically 3 strong Zhao duelists here.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos2000 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does anyone else feel that Kingdom is feeling more 'shounen-ish' recently? :/
    i think so too. i mean for 1 banyou. under normal circumstances would be dead but due to nakama power he is alive. it is high time we start loosing known people in the three armies. afterall this is war and good people die in wars.

  14. #54
    Yep, Ouhon screwed up big time and Shin had to save the boss son's butt

    Konstantine was right, Woiku would colapse reading this

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i think so too. i mean for 1 banyou. under normal circumstances would be dead but due to nakama power he is alive. it is high time we start loosing known people in the three armies. afterall this is war and good people die in wars.
    Yeah, some of these fodder characters should die every now and then to keep us on our toes, I thought the purpose of the Hi Shin unit having so many named characters was that there was always the chance someone would die. Remember Bayou, half the squad leaders were killed + Bitou who was a recurring character, but since then we've had practically no deaths in Shin's unit.

  16. #56
    Guys, it's obvious:

    No one is dying till the trio becomes general.

  17. #57
    the fact that all known members of the hishin unit survived in the coalition war was streching coupled with near fatal experiences in kokuyo, if they go scot free again i guess we can have each one of them at stats not below 80 in strength coz luck alone can only strech so far. someone might argue about experience which is fair enough (even behei blocked keishas blade guess he should be around 80 str) but men if not death then atleast some serious injuries will suffice

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the fact that all known members of the hishin unit survived in the coalition war was streching coupled with near fatal experiences in kokuyo, if they go scot free again i guess we can have each one of them at stats not below 80 in strength coz luck alone can only strech so far. someone might argue about experience which is fair enough (even behei blocked keishas blade guess he should be around 80 str) but men if not death then atleast some serious injuries will suffice
    Well, you are forgetting about sosui then

    Denyuu almost died at Kankis camp and got injured badly in Sai by Futei together with Ryuusen

  19. #59
    Marcusx8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    aint working here
    You still have that problem.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcusx8 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You still have that problem.
    Fix it, it was cause of adblock lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •