Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I hope it was Shin's own doing that led him to reinforce the right wing, rather than Ousen's orders. Would make him look better.

that poor guy in the middle of the action, is he Ouhon's old faggot lieutenant?

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hope it was Shin's own doing that led him to reinforce the right wing, rather than Ousen's orders. Would make him look better.
    By that you mean Shin feeling something is amiss and telling Ousen that he should go reinforce them? Because if he just stormed off that wouldn't sit well at all.

I'm confident I was right in the comment of the last 2 chapters. It's Akou and Ouhon who realized they wouldn't be able to counter Riboku's move alone the previous night and asked for Shin to be ready to strike when Riboku would make his move.
    Must have been hard for Ouhon to swallow x)

And I'm confident they didn't bring many men, maybe no men at all. They are here to shatter the tip of Riboku's spear.
    Last edited by Whysoserious; 12-18-2017 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    By that you mean Shin feeling something is amiss and telling Ousen that he should go reinforce them? Because if he just stormed off that wouldn't sit well at all.
    I'm under the impression that like Ouhon, they're still independent units but just assigned to a certain area of the battlefield. If Shin can produce results that would be fine with Ousen imo but if not then he'd have to answer to military discipline.

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    Prediction time;

If Shin gets the better of Gyou'un; The latter is overhyped, weak fodder.
    If Gyou'un gets the better of Shin; The latter is weak and useless
    If Ouhon gets the better of Gyou'un; Ouhon is amazing, 96 minimum
    If Gyou'un gets the better of Ouhon; The former is clearly a beast who can rival Houken

So accurate

This should be the section banner

Gyou'un is clearly dead and Ousen obviously sent Shin and Kyoukai there to save his right wing because Shin is to studpid to think of it by himself

Qin:
    Kyoukai: 96+bullshit big asspull
    Ouhon: legit 95
    Shin: 91+alpha asspull + the glaive
    Akou: at least a 93

vs

Zhao:
    Gyou'un: at best 93
    Banana: at best 91
    Gakuei: 84

Zhao is fucked

Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    Gyou'un is clearly dead and Ousen obviously sent Shin and Kyoukai there to save his right wing because Shin is to studpid to think of it by himself

So Ousen went begging to Shin to go save his boy's sorry ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post

Ouhon and Mouten already got their Great General moments.

Ousen knows Shin is an Arrow so he sent him to the right wing to get his Great Arrow moments

Shin goes after Riboku "What an idiot, how dare he ignore Ousen's orders of going after Kisui".

Shin goes to the right wing following Ousen's orders "What an idiot, he should have went of his own volition instead of following orders".

Shin haters in a nutshell

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    Shin goes after Riboku "What an idiot, how dare he ignore Ousen's orders of going after Kisui".

Shin goes to the right wing following Ousen's orders "What an idiot, he should have went of his own volition instead of following orders".

yeah they are pretty tiring ...

You're making up fantasies on your own for the sole sake of boring low-level banter?
    Unless I missed something only Void said he wanted Shin to have gone by himself and even then it could be much different from what he did with Riboku. Don't you see a difference between running behind an enemy going back behind his lines while only shouting Riboku and going to reinforce a wing because your instincts tell you something is amiss when 10k of the army that was in front of you (and a general you might have seen from afar and apraised) suddenly disappear the next day?

That being said, I'm not fond of how Shin is being used here. Feels weird to just have him be sent to the left and right as if formations and positions didn't matter. It's kinda like what Ouki was known for though (appearing suddenly and striking down the enemy), wonder if the old man will make that comparison. He could've been used to reign supreme in the center with the disappearance of Gyou Un, since there was no one left to match him on the Zhao side which would have been good for him and for Ousen having made the most of Riboku's "mistake". Though managing to slay Gyou'Un here would certainly be even better (but as I said I think it's a bit weird to have him appear on every battlefield)

Gyou'Un seems to have lived up to his hype though, the Gyoku Hou Unit was on the verge of collapsing judging by the panels. I hope he will still show that he is individually stronger than them for now (is it too much to hope for a Kyoukai duel against a decent opponent? )

Sometimes I wonder what the real Kyoukai (who had a good chance to be an old man with a mustache) would think about what Hara made of his character ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    You're making up fantasies on your own for the sole sake of boring low-level banter?
    Unless I missed something only Void said he wanted Shin to have gone by himself and even then it could be much different from what he did with Riboku. Don't you see a difference between running behind an enemy going back behind his lines while only shouting Riboku and going to reinforce a wing because your instincts tell you something is amiss when 10k of the army that was in front of you (and a general you might have seen from afar and apraised) suddenly disappear the next day?

That being said, I'm not fond of how Shin is being used here. Feels weird to just have him be sent to the left and right as if formations and positions didn't matter. It's kinda like what Ouki was known for though (appearing suddenly and striking down the enemy), wonder if the old man will make that comparison. He could've been used to reign supreme in the center with the disappearance of Gyou Un, since there was no one left to match him on the Zhao side which would have been good for him and for Ousen having made the most of Riboku's "mistake". Though managing to slay Gyou'Un here would certainly be even better (but as I said I think it's a bit weird to have him appear on every battlefield)

Gyou'Un seems to have lived up to his hype though, the Gyoku Hou Unit was on the verge of collapsing judging by the panels. I hope he will still show that he is individually stronger than them for now (is it too much to hope for a Kyoukai duel against a decent opponent? )

We were just having a little fun

Good point on the Ouki thing, I had never noticed before

I actually thought Gyou'un was dead already based on the first two posts

And what about Ryuu Tou?

and Shin Arrives, and it pisses Ouhon off....

I am suddenly reminded of something, but now I am kinda hopeful to a degree - and by that I mean

Could this be a RINKO FIGHT VERSION 2.0?

Gyu' vs Shin and Ouhon?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    Prediction time;

If Shin gets the better of Gyou'un; The latter is overhyped, weak fodder.
    If Gyou'un gets the better of Shin; The latter is weak and useless
    If Ouhon gets the better of Gyou'un; Ouhon is amazing, 96 minimum
    If Gyou'un gets the better of Ouhon; The former is clearly a beast who can rival Houken

Yeah, that won't change anytime at all.

IOn each of those four moments though Ouhon grits his teeth like Stannis and Shin falls over clumsily.

Why not? I mean, its already explicitly stated that Ousen does not really care for his son that much. So whyt not send Shin in to outshine him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post

This chapter would give Woikorus a heart attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Whysoserious View Post
    Sometimes I wonder what the real Kyoukai (who had a good chance to be an old man with a mustache) would think about what Hara made of his character ^^
    Kyoukai is now Obi-wan Kenobi?

No korean scan yet?

i love how Hara makes an irony out of ouhon using shin. remember the ant analogy by ouhon being demonstrated by banyou. now the ants have just saved the elephants and ouhon aint happy by the look of his face.
    last two chapters i have been highlighting a rinko reloaded fight coming. prepare for it and a further awakening of general shin that is after the two having their asses handed to them. for my matchups i see kyoukai killing gakuei for the purposes of making her less shiny that shin and ouhon.

asking for a friend. since Christ was born after qin empire dont you think that its important we dont have an interruption of kingdom schedule
    Last edited by Baragan; 12-19-2017 at 06:52 AM.

Its even more ironic that Banyou is the one being saved with that dumb look

Im sensing Shin is gonna feast, and people will go mad

Im also thinking that Eiichiro Hara will take another break @Baragan

Its even more ironic that Banyou is the one being saved with that dumb look

Im sensing Shin is gonna feast, and people will go mad

Im also thinking that Eiichiro Hara will take another break @Baragan
    since from the spoiler pic we have no footnote i was kinda hoping that we are still forging on.

The symbol of Zhao's military my ass

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    since from the spoiler pic we have no footnote i was kinda hoping that we are still forging on.
    Did we have a footnote during summer holiday break though?

I wonder if Shin will comment on Gyou'un's strength and compare him to past opponents (like Gaimou), that would make someof his hype feel more real at least.