Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 666

Thread: Quick Game

  1. #41
    Banned Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    5,382
    i investigated littlefinger and he was town

    we need a third one to investigate him

    @Finalbeta; will you?

  2. #42
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ok guys, it's an insane cops game

    fucking rip lol
    wait are you saying you're also cop not this BS again

    then why isn't FB a cop?
    @Finalbeta; TALK, NOW!
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  3. #43
    Bravo Ragazzo Finalbeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    3,028
    In fact I'm not I'm not getting

  4. #44
    Banned Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    5,382
    obviously finalbeta or the fifth player are scum

    nika and lf are clear since they claimed cop before this turned out to be an insane cop game

    i'm also clear cuz i voted nika thinking she was fake claiming cop - because i was the cop and i investigated lf

  5. #45
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are you sure you are the Cop still?

    Though why should you claim Cop if you can get countered
    this reaction clearly shows that you are not a cop. don't try claiming it now
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  6. #46
    Banned Littlefinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    175
    Got innocent on Nikamara

  7. #47
    Banned Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    5,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In fact I'm not I'm not getting
    you're not a cop?

    ##finalbeta

  8. #48
    Bravo Ragazzo Finalbeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    3,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you're not a cop?

    ##finalbeta
    He gave me Vanilla

  9. #49
    Banned Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    5,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He gave me Vanilla
    lol

    rip finalbeta, you played well

  10. #50


    welp I was hoping that finalbeta would claim to be a cop as well but I guess it didn't work out. Looks like the game is gonna end right now. I even told him about the 4 cops ahead of time.

    How about I randomize the roles and we try this again?

  11. #51
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlefinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Got innocent on Nikamara
    okay so if you telling the truth, you are either real cop or naive cop

    if crispy is telling the truth AND you are telling the truth then crispy is either real cop or naive cop

    If you are innocent, then I'm either insane cop or paranoid cop
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  12. #52
    Banned Littlefinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    175
    I'm up for a second game.

  13. #53
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,395
    ##Finalbeta

    yeah I'm not like ultra buddy
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  14. #54
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara's Butthole View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    welp I was hoping that finalbeta would claim to be a cop as well but I guess it didn't work out. Looks like the game is gonna end right now. I even told him about the 4 cops ahead of time.

    How about I randomize the roles and we try this again?
    oh wait it's over

    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    oh wait it's over

    i mean it basically is

    claiming vanilla is a 4 cop game is basically game over

  16. #56
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you are not the cop I AM!
    ^says insane/paranoid cop
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  17. #57
    Bravo Ragazzo Finalbeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    3,028
    It could have been a 2-3 cops one

  18. #58
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara's Butthole View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i mean it basically is

    claiming vanilla is a 4 cop game is basically game over
    who was the real cop and who was naive? was I insane or paranoid?
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  19. #59
    im gonna randomize the roles again

    give me 5 mins

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    not now. i'm playing danganronpa, sorry guys
    how is it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •