Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 666

Thread: Quick Game

  1. #21
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    14,572
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Ink Spot; I see you online
    not now. i'm playing danganronpa, sorry guys

  2. #22
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you?
    I'm town flower nika at your service.
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  3. #23
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,380
    ##Littlefinger

    I'm the cop, I just investigated LF and he came back guilty
    @Crispinianus; @Cucumber; @Finalbeta;
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  4. #24
    Bravo Ragazzo Finalbeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    3,027
    lol

  5. #25
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    lol
    let's speed up this game ^-^7

    @Doctor, if you exist, protect me
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  6. #26
    Banned Littlefinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    175
    I'm town.

  7. #27
    Bravo Ragazzo Finalbeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    3,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    let's speed up this game ^-^7

    @Doctor, if you exist, protect me
    Are you sure you are the Cop still?

    Though why should you claim Cop if you can get countered

  8. #28
    Bravo Ragazzo Finalbeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    3,027
    I'm still traumatised by Ultra in that game that is

  9. #29
    Banned Littlefinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    175
    ​##Nikamara

  10. #30
    Vote Count

    Nikamara - Littlefinger

    Littlefinger - Nikamara

    1 - Nikamara

    1 - Littlefinger

  11. #31
    Bravo Ragazzo Finalbeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    3,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlefinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ​##Nikamara
    Why are you voting her

  12. #32
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm still traumatised by Ultra in that game that is
    I claimed cop cuz I got guilty result on LF
    no need to stay in hiding
    I'm nothing like ultra. He's a dingus ._.
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  13. #33
    Banned Littlefinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why are you voting her
    She claimed my role, she's obviously Mafia.

  14. #34
    Banned Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    5,382
    lmao

    ##Nikamara
    gg

  15. #35
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlefinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm town.
    no you're not
    kinda unfair to you that I could investigate during the day XD and that I picked you out of everyone else, and that this has been your first game in a while, but
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  16. #36
    Bravo Ragazzo Finalbeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    3,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlefinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She claimed my role, she's obviously Mafia.

  17. #37
    Vote Count

    Nikamara - Littlefinger

    Littlefinger - Nikamara

    Crispy - Nikamara

    2 - Nikamara

    1 - Littlefinger

  18. #38
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlefinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She claimed my role, she's obviously Mafia.
    you are not the cop I AM!
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  19. #39
    Banned Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    5,382
    ok guys, it's an insane cops game

    fucking rip lol

  20. #40
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    lmao

    ##Nikamara
    gg
    so you're the next scum huh. how could you betray our friendship for your wincon?
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •