8 42.11%
  • 5/5

8 42.11%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The other 8 are Heki’s of Zhao

Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Completely subjective in your titles.
    You know? You share one point with Hara there.
    I know how Hara works

"cutting heroic figures on scarlet red fields"

Do you think it means Akou will get killed by Gyou'un?

Quote Originally Posted by Whysoserious View Post
    "cutting heroic figures on scarlet red fields"

Do you think it means Akou will get killed by Gyou'un?
    maybe unless the young tucs kill the prophecy. if i may ask did rnj die after or before renpa left for wei? ( @magaxking; any clue?)

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    maybe unless the young tucs kill the prophecy. if i may ask did rnj die after or before renpa left for wei? ( @magaxking; any clue?)
    Before
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    Historically he died shortly after Chouhei, so before the series started.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    Chouhei was before RSJ died.
    Yeah, after Chouhei was when Zhao needed strong generals the most. Before that they had rough parity with Qin.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    Yeah, after Chouhei was when Zhao needed strong generals the most. Before that they had rough parity with Qin.
    They still had Renpa and Gakujoe. Perhaps Chousha (idk). Qin were exhausted after that war so couldn't do much and 6 of the FDs, Kyou and Hakuki (that we know of) were all gone within 5-6 years following, so it wouldn't be like Zhao were blitzed constantly in the immediate aftermath.

Great chapter, I think Gyou'un is a real martial beast though. While obviously not close to someone like Renpa who has faced the very best for years, the man should still be a threat to anyone on the Qin side.

http://sensescans.com/reader/content...4e245f/003.png

Gyouun > Renpa confirmed?

http://sensescans.com/reader/content...4e245f/006.png

lel, he looks so awkward in this pic

http://sensescans.com/reader/content...4e245f/007.png

he faked his death and reemerged as Kanki

http://sensescans.com/reader/content...4e245f/009.png

what a waste Hara, this was a prime opportunity to pull out some more hidden beasts from this shit

http://sensescans.com/reader/content...4e245f/014.png

rip Akou/Ouhon

not a fan of this chapter, this forced hype is meh (not to mention the elites as well ) and lol at Gyouun mourning RSJ more than Renpa. Were they lovers or something?

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Alias View Post
    The feels Are we sure the Qins are the good ones here ? The Zhaos are the most respectable ones certainly
    there's pretty much no clear cut black and white morality here

Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    No way Gyou'un is stronger than Renpa with his 97 strength
    and GG weight, I highly doubt this guy could even hold his own against Gaimou right now

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    So Gyou'un and Chougaryu hig away in central Zhao while Qin ravaged their rudderless and leaderless state because RSJ had some dumbass dream?
    I wouldn't say that since Renpa was still alive with his 4HKs while Qin, like Kanki said, was too exhausted to follow up on Chouhei. This isn't even mentioning what Qin had to deal with on their end as well, with Oukotsu being shrekt by Kanmei, Hakuki suicide and Kyou killed by Houken which made Ouki go into seclusion. And to top it off, the death of King Sho and on the Zhao side, pedo king's dad didn't die until around Dakan Plains. It's not like Qin was running on all cylinders after Chouhei and free to do as they pleased.

They still had Renpa and Gakujoe. Perhaps Chousha (idk). Qin were exhausted after that war so couldn't do much and 6 of the FDs, Kyou and Hakuki (that we know of) were all gone within 5-6 years following, so it wouldn't be like Zhao were blitzed constantly in the immediate aftermath.
    Chousha died shortly before Chouhei irl.

Qin actually lost territory iirc? SBK said something like that during Moubu's Q6 request.

People were discussing in the last chapter about how this 3GH guy should've other generals compensating for the fact he wasn't a good brawler. Well, it seems like his 10 generals are some kind of Renpa's Four Heavenly Kings. Since he was lacking in the martial department, perhaps he had some more generals to back it up.

It is very likely the two in this current arc were the most well rounded and the best ones, but I could see the other 8 being specialized generals instead of simply be too underwhelming compared to 4HKs for example.

decent really

i expected a cooler explanation for "phantasmal" but this'll do i guess

RSJ's charisma/leadership seems pretty impressive here. The loyalty he inspired seems far more than what strategists like Reiou or GHM could muster up.

Quote Originally Posted by FerreiraDaSilva View Post
    People were discussing in the last chapter about how this 3GH guy should've other generals compensating for the fact he wasn't a good brawler. Well, it seems like his 10 generals are some kind of Renpa's Four Heavenly Kings. Since he was lacking in the martial department, perhaps he had some more generals to back it up.

It is very likely the two in this current arc were the most well rounded and the best ones, but I could see the other 8 being specialized generals instead of simply be too underwhelming compared to 4HKs for example.
    Having 10 generals even close to HK level is just insane lol. I don't necessarily buy that he had to have loads of amazing martial generals to compete with Renpa - you can be top tier without martial ability as long as you make up for it in other areas. Rinshoujou, Koshou, GHM when he hits his peak etc. Even Karin who is apparently amazing martially has never led her army via martial ability in her two wars.

The stats aren't be all and end all, but if RSJ/Koshou were something like 98-98-60, they have stats that would suggest they can definitely beat Renpa in many situations. Vice versa is also true of course.

Shame we'll never found out what RSJ's stats are.

The loyalty he inspired seems far more than what strategists like Reiou or GHM could muster up.
    lol, this doesn't mean much

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    lol, this doesn't mean much
    I think GHM will be on that level. Reiou was quite close yet GHM has already surpassed him and is 5-10 years away from his prime.

We just gotta look past the FD arc

I think GHM will be on that level. Reiou was quite close yet GHM has already surpassed him and is 5-10 years away from his prime.

We just gotta look past the FD arc
    in intellect yes but in leadership probably never

RSJ's charisma/leadership seems pretty impressive here. The loyalty he inspired seems far more than what strategists like Reiou or GHM could muster up.

Having 10 generals even close to HK level is just insane lol. I don't necessarily buy that he had to have loads of amazing martial generals to compete with Renpa - you can be top tier without martial ability as long as you make up for it in other areas. Rinshoujou, Koshou, GHM when he hits his peak etc. Even Karin who is apparently amazing martially has never led her army via martial ability in her two wars.

The stats aren't be all and end all, but if RSJ/Koshou were something like 98-98-60, they have stats that would suggest they can definitely beat Renpa in many situations. Vice versa is also true of course.

Shame we'll never found out what RSJ's stats are.
    We have Gakuki's stats so we may get RSJ's in the third databook.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgolen View Post
    We have Gakuki's stats so we may get RSJ's in the third databook.
    I hope so

But we didn't get Oukotsu's so....