8 42.11%
  • 5/5

8 42.11%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Kingdom Chapter 541 Discussion Thread

The chapter is out.

first

- - - Updated - - -

i just prepared the music, coffee, books, laptop and my room so that i start studying seriously.

Damn you Kingdom for breaking my mood.

Can't wait to read the chapter...

Eh, not much happened here. I'm not really feeling their hype here since it seems most of it is centered around how good the guy they served was rather then how good the two themselves are, and I didn't feel much for their backstory either.

Man the chapter was lit!.So Rinshoujou had 8 more generals and his last words were so badass.Now lets see what the snake beast can do.Also love the loyalty between Rinshujou and his commanders,he probably had high Leadership stats.
    Last edited by Perun; 12-13-2017 at 01:03 PM.

King of Heroes
    Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Eh, not much happened here. I'm not really feeling their hype here since it seems most of it is centered around how good the guy they served was rather then how good the two themselves are, and I didn't feel much for their backstory either.
    How good their master is, revolves around how good they are, Potato. It's not like the guy of the Three Great Heavens accomplished whatever he had accomplished, on his own.

This is just the blaze of an upcoming fire. It was well done.
    Last edited by DreX; 12-13-2017 at 01:07 PM.

The art at the start and in the chapter itself are quite amazing.
    Nothing much got on though
    Last edited by gn_x00; 12-13-2017 at 01:11 PM.

King of Heroes
    Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    The art at the start and in the chapter itself are quite amazing.
    Ikr? I especially love this page :

The detail in his glaive is

- "Here comes the man that symbolized Zhao's martial might"..... I can only guess this is a slight mistranslation or is just repeating what Riboku said about RSJ's army, since if it means all of Zhao, he's arguably => Renpa :|

- RSJ died of an illness huh? I knew that's what happened in history, but I was kind of hoping Hara would spin it by saying he was killed by someone else (to hype them up) but they hushed it up.

- RSJ had TEN generals!??? WTF lol. No wonder he was equal to Renpa.

The feels Are we sure the Qins are the good ones here ? The Zhaos are the most respectable ones certainly

Have to agree with GP; I'm not really feeling their hype. It's hard for me to feel something for all the old warriors that are just now randomly popping up.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

That was a great chapter.

Rinshoujou having ten generals under him is ... really a lot. I assume not all of them were that high quality as thiese two or else that would be the most broken army in Kingdom.

So it seems 2000 men from Gyou Un Army are elites and the rest are normal soldiers.

Rinshoujou really seem like an interesting guy. I wonder what his style of warfare/strategy was like.

The flashback/prophecy gave me the feels man and the ending was so hype.I’d rather see Gyou’un vs Akou instead of Ouhon.

Also 10 generals... Wtf? That’s way too op.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Alias View Post
    The feels Are we sure the Qins are the good ones here ? The Zhaos are the most respectable ones certainly
    Zhao are the ones with a king who has little boys sucking his toes.

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Zhao are the ones with a king who has little boys sucking his toes.
    Zhao also despises said king

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    - "Here comes the man that symbolized Zhao's martial might"..... I can only guess this is a slight mistranslation or is just repeating what Riboku said about RSJ's army, since if it means all of Zhao, he's arguably => Renpa :|

- RSJ died of an illness huh? I knew that's what happened in history, but I was kind of hoping Hara would spin it by saying he was killed by someone else (to hype them up) but they hushed it up.

- RSJ had TEN generals!??? WTF lol. No wonder he was equal to Renpa.
    I think by martial power about Renpa, they meant his power in warfare while about Gyo'un, he meant physical combat prowess. Like for example Mubo was stronger than Ouki in 1vs1, but Ouki was on a completely different level in case of warfare.

About those ten generals, I dont think each of them were commanding a separate force, see ousen for example. He was a general under GG Mougo yet he had a pokemon collection of generals umder him. Although all of them are generals, not all of them are on the same standing as the others.

What do you think..?

i enjoyed the chapter. it would be good if Gyou'un and Garyuu prove themselves in the next few chapters. Hopefully they prove superior to Renpa's 4HK.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgolen View Post
    Zhao also despises said king
    we're talking about respectability.

their respectability takes a big hit with him. meanwhile i can't think of anyone as disgraceful as him on Qin's side.

Quote Originally Posted by Gellert View Post
    I think by martial power about Renpa, they meant his power in warfare while about Gyo'un, he meant physical combat prowess. Like for example Mubo was stronger than Ouki in 1vs1, but Ouki was on a completely different level in case of warfare.

About those ten generals, I dont think each of them were commanding a separate force, see ousen for example. He was a general under GG Mougo yet he had a pokemon collection of generals umder him. Although all of them are generals, not all of them are on the same standing as the others.

What do you think..?
    No way Gyou'un is stronger than Renpa with his 97 strength

Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    How good their master is, revolves around how good they are, Potato. It's not like the guy of the Three Great Heavens accomplished whatever he had accomplished, on his own.
    Not necessarily, most of the commanders we see in this series completely dwarf their vassals in capability. Kanki and Ousen would eviscerate anyone in their army in a battle, nobody in Duke Hyou's army holds a candle to him, and Gokei would wreck any of those scrubs he carries along with him. We can assume they are competent but a Great Heaven being awesome doesn't mean too much for the vassals, so most of the hype being poured into a dead man doesn't make me feel much for these two.

Also, it's not like these guys were the only two figures in his army. He had nearly a dozen generals to work with while he was alive and they all went and got themselves killed off.

'For now, Akou's abilities may still greatly outstrip that of Ouhon's" ....yeah, no.

I can't think of Gyou'un being the symbol of Zhao's might over Renpa being anything but complete overhype on Hara's part