Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would be if they weren't just as bad with any comic book character they come across. It's almost like it's a site filled with embodiment of the worst of our own UBD sometimes.

My hatred for this is on par with the Doom Marine's hatred of hell.
    http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Spid...Marvel_Comics)

Is Spiderman SS-Level?Pretty sure its a outlier too.Spiderman is cool but i dont remember that he is a Top-Tier

Quote Originally Posted by I View Post
    http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Spid...Marvel_Comics)

Is Spiderman SS-Level?Pretty sure its a outlier too.Spiderman is cool but i dont remember that he is a Top-Tier
    You linked me to that shithole of a site? A place that, at times, I'm fairly positive is filled with Rax clones making calc threads?

Spidey isn't that strong. lol

You linked me to that shithole of a site? A place that, at times, I'm fairly positive is filled with Rax and Dellinger clones making calc threads?

Spidey isn't that strong. lol
    Fixed your Post

And sry for the link

solar system level spiderman

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    But they can upgrade any Batman profile,at least Batman with prep.Thats for sure

Almost as good as Solar System Level Wolverine and somehow Large Planetary Level Superman.

Almost as good as Solar System Level Wolverine and somehow Large Planetary Level Superman.
    man, they just adds whatever they find

man, they just adds whatever they find
    They look at the pictures and draw conclusions that don't exist. Zero context. Zero understanding of what they're looking at. Just straight up, "This is that size, so it must be this sort of thing," or, "This character contended with another, and by the property of power scaling we have invented, that means this character is just as powerful." Like I said, sometimes it's really just as bad as some of the stuff you see here. But just... For everything there.

I don't post on Vs battles.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Which version of Superman?

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    Which version of Superman?

Does it matter? Are you trying to apologize for that site?

Does it matter? Are you trying to apologize for that site?
    There are versions of Superman where large planet level would probably fit

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFan101 View Post
    Understood, but now I agree they made RWBY Mountain Level because of a character making a storm that was never to even shown to cover a Mountain with it. Making characters on the same level scaling it to a storm yeah if a character is stronger it doesn't mean they out stat some storm rather the character?

Anyways wouldn't the storm just fit in the Environmental Destruction category not the physical there is nothing stating that RWBY Top Tiers can out preform storms. I can make a cause for Whitebeard/Shanks who created a massive storm in the grand line with a single clash and just say Akainu scales from it because he matched a Yonko in a fight (Actually it might work due to the storms creation results in a physical purpose).

Yep I am getting sick of that he can dodge electricity great he's MHS+ which is incredibly false by the fact Lightning is way faster than electricity.

The Vs Battle Wiki Tier System is perfect imo but everything else isn't so I also do the same thing as you.

I figured one of them shouldn't be on that level in the first place.
    That depends entirely on the medium electricity is travelling through.
    It can reach 0.2c when travelling through air IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Numinous One View Post
    That depends entirely on the medium electricity is travelling through.
    It can reach 0.2c when travelling through air IIRC.
    Okay then it seems you know more about me on this can you check if this calc is correct?

Im still straching my head around how is that a actual lightning bolt if it doesn't have a Natural origin (Via the Sky).

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User...rticleComments

VS Battle wiki is useful if you're looking for a quick laugh.

Like this Bowser Jr. page for instance.

Striking Strength: At least Large Star Class+, likely Multi-Solar System Class (Capable of causing an earthquake when he ground pounds)

No. Most of their profiles are pretty much copy and paste from OBD. Not to mention, their wank for certain series, such as One Piece and Bleach is ridiculous. Well, it's a good site when you simply want to know character's abilities or some other information, but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFan101 View Post
    Okay then it seems you know more about me on this can you check if this calc is correct?

Im still straching my head around how is that a actual lightning bolt if it doesn't have a Natural origin (Via the Sky).

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User...rticleComments
    Horseshit tbh.

It's portrayed as an energy beam until impact where there's electrical discharge, no reason to assume it behaves like lightning, not to mention they got the speed for lightning wrong.

The only way to calc it would to be to compare the beams speed with Blake's descent given gravity has a set speed, and then find how far Sun moved in comparison to the beam.

IIRC, RWBY does actually have a MHS feat from when Emerald and Mercury dodge legitimate cloud to ground lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by Numinous One View Post
    Horseshit tbh.

It's portrayed as an energy beam until impact where there's electrical discharge, no reason to assume it behaves like lightning, not to mention they got the speed for lightning wrong.

The only way to calc it would to be to compare the beams speed with Blake's descent given gravity has a set speed, and then find how far Sun moved in comparison to the beam.

IIRC, RWBY does actually have a MHS feat from when Emerald and Mercury dodge legitimate cloud to ground lightning.
    So that's where they got there MHS speeds thank you for the help.

All criticism towards the reliability of a battledome community is directed towards its calc culture and standard of evidence shared by the general pool of its members. VBW has a shitty peer review group stacked with the scientifically ignorant and its standard of evidence is lower than all except for G+ debate communities.

It should still be higher than Seth the Programmer and ForneverWorld's comment section, Screw Attack too.
    Fear me, for I am Meng Hao