Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 536
  1. #21
    Bravo Ragazzo Finalbeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    2,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    did this nigga claim his role on his second post?
    Yeah

    I hope someone counter claims me but it won't happen

  2. #22
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    12,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Cucumber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tf why the double post
    you nervous?

  3. #23
    ô̾͘o̿p̊̽͐̆ͨ̚sͦͭ̿̾̀̔̿ Umber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    in that part of my mind that thinks that everything will still be ok if i don't do anything
    Posts
    1,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ##Umber
    Wrong
    *This account is sponsored by Clorox Bleach.*

    Order your own special gallon of "healthy" concentrated Clorox Bleach 50% OFF here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng Hao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    10/10 would clorox again
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    10/10
    sig hotter than cayenne
    In clorox we pray, Amen
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by a Fucking Peasant View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ain't nobody touching The Queen Umber

  4. #24
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    12,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah

    I hope someone counter claims me but it won't happen
    you know they are going to kill you first, right? why would you claim the most vital role so soon?

  5. #25
    ô̾͘o̿p̊̽͐̆ͨ̚sͦͭ̿̾̀̔̿ Umber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    in that part of my mind that thinks that everything will still be ok if i don't do anything
    Posts
    1,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you nervous?
    Nah it said it didn't send so I tried sending again
    *This account is sponsored by Clorox Bleach.*

    Order your own special gallon of "healthy" concentrated Clorox Bleach 50% OFF here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng Hao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    10/10 would clorox again
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    10/10
    sig hotter than cayenne
    In clorox we pray, Amen
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by a Fucking Peasant View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ain't nobody touching The Queen Umber

  6. #26
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    12,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Cucumber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah it said it didn't send so I tried sending again
    you've been here long enough, you what it means when it says that.

  7. #27
    The Special One Aether's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    6,218
    if FB doesnt night killed, he is confirmed mafia. Unless doc confirms protecting him


  8. #28
    Bravo Ragazzo Finalbeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    2,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you know they are going to kill you first, right? why would you claim the most vital role so soon?
    Someone will protect me

    If both the doctors protect me I'm doomed but maybe we can find out how to avoid that

  9. #29
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    12,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Someone will protect me

    If both the doctors protect me I'm doomed but maybe we can find out how to avoid that
    you want both of the faith healers to out themselves?

  10. #30
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    12,220
    FB already messed up, unless both docs claim roles. it's bound to get messy, and if the 3 power role townies claim. mafia is going to target them first

  11. #31
    The Special One Aether's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    6,218
    fuck, if FB really is town, he literally ruined it


  12. #32
    ô̾͘o̿p̊̽͐̆ͨ̚sͦͭ̿̾̀̔̿ Umber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    in that part of my mind that thinks that everything will still be ok if i don't do anything
    Posts
    1,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you've been here long enough, you what it means when it says that.
    Nah it wasn't that database error it said that I had to wait before sending my post
    *This account is sponsored by Clorox Bleach.*

    Order your own special gallon of "healthy" concentrated Clorox Bleach 50% OFF here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng Hao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    10/10 would clorox again
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    10/10
    sig hotter than cayenne
    In clorox we pray, Amen
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by a Fucking Peasant View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ain't nobody touching The Queen Umber

  13. #33
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    12,220
    there's no way he isn't the cop, only he would do such a thing so quickly with no pressure

    and if he isn't the real cop he knows he's getting lynched. i can't imagine him lying here

  14. #34
    The Special One Aether's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    6,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    there's no way he isn't the cop, only he would do such a thing so quickly with no pressure

    and if he isn't the real cop he knows he's getting lynched. i can't imagine him lying here
    I hope he is lying


  15. #35
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    12,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hope he is lying
    why?

    did your plans to push him get ruined?


  16. #36
    Bravo Ragazzo Finalbeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    2,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you want both of the faith healers to out themselves?
    Let's put it this way. I will ask who will protect me at night hoping that one person will answer. If such person answers and I still die it means that person was mafia. In this way only a doctor would be revealed

  17. #37
    The Special One Aether's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    6,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why?

    did your plans to push him get ruined?

    exactly

    but seriously though, what if its the other way around? Like those are your plans that got ruined.


  18. #38
    Vote Count

    Ink Spot - Nikamara > Umber

    Aether - Finalbeta

    Umber - Aether


    1 - Umber, Finabeta, Aether

  19. #39
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    12,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let's put it this way. I will ask who will protect me at night hoping that one person will answer. If such person answers and I still die it means that person was mafia. In this way only a doctor would be revealed
    you're killing town

  20. #40
    The Special One Aether's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    6,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let's put it this way. I will ask who will protect me at night hoping that one person will answer. If such person answers and I still die it means that person was mafia. In this way only a doctor would be revealed
    and we will still lose a cop and a doc


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •