This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ink is lying dumbass
    fuckin lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cucumber View Post
    Fuck off
    Excuse me?

You're the one who didn't realize it

Me Nika and Heart should have a race to see who are the slowest to catch up in a game
    *This account is sponsored by Clorox Bleach.*

Order your own special gallon of "healthy" concentrated Clorox Bleach 50% OFF here.

How many time did I say there isn't 2 cops. I even called Ultra godfather. FB even after knowing that he is the real cop, he didn't vote for Ultra.

well mvp should be Ink. gg

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    How many time did I say there isn't 2 cops. I even called Ultra godfather. FB even after knowing that he is the real cop, he didn't vote for Ultra.

well mvp should be Ink. gg
    MVP should be me, I fakeclaimed cop and got away with it

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramarine View Post
    MVP should be me, I fakeclaimed cop and got away with it
    you got caught by X and me. Also, you got the advantage because FB claimed cop and thanks to the town for believing the 2 cop thing. And I wasn't even active during last dp, so it could've been different.

I died of laughter when people started talking about two cops when I literally included all the roles in the OP.

you got caught by X and me. Also, you got the advantage because FB claimed cop and thanks to the town for believing the 2 cop thing. And I wasn't even active during last dp, so it could've been different.
    I got the advantage because town believed me?

It's not about not getting caught, Aether. That's easy to do. It's about getting caught and still not getting lynched cuz I'm a baller.

Look how easily you got put to the rope, you would have lost the argument against me. Because it makes no sense for a godfather to fake claim cop

Which is exactly why I did it.

Anyways the mafia mvp is clearly Allara.

Dude logged on and voted Nikamara (the person claiming faith healer) without reading the thread, then got himself modkilled next dayphase.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramarine View Post
    I got the advantage because town believed me?

It's not about not getting caught, Aether. That's easy to do. It's about getting caught and still not getting lynched cuz I'm a baller.

Look how easily you got put to the rope, you would have lost the argument against me. Because it makes no sense for a godfather to fake claim cop

Which is exactly why I did it.

exactly, like I said at the beginning, that you were confident enough that people would believe you and yet X and I cought you but thanks to Ink and how he was acting like solving the game, people who couldn't see through that helped with your plan. They didn't even bother to ask why they were lynching me. Also, if I didn't go inactive

and the thing that you said about claiming cop not making sense for godfather. I was about to quote you but it was too late.

well you played good but Ink played the bigger part in it

exactly, like I said at the beginning, that you were confident enough that people would believe you and yet X and I cought you but thanks to Ink and how he was acting like solving the game, people who couldn't see through that helped with your plan. They didn't even bother to ask why they were lynching me. Also, if I didn't go inactive

and the thing that you said about claiming cop not making sense for godfather. I was about to quote you but it was too late.

Suspecting me isn't a point against me if it doesn't result in anything, you got outplayed, plain and simple

Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    @Ink Spot; did you guys believe I was fh?
    My plan was to live through the lynch and hope you guys kill me at night thus saving the real fh and the cop.
    did you believe i was town? there was discussion about keeping you alive, since we could lynch you whenever we wanted

Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    did you believe i was town? there was discussion about keeping you alive, since we could lynch you whenever we wanted
    No XD I was building a case against you which I was gonna post after my Jj is spiteful case but then I was already dead. You kept repeating how suspicious I was without actually saying why I was suspicious and you were supporting the two cop theory which was absolute horseshit because ava included all the roles in the OP.
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    No XD I was building a case against you which I was gonna post after my Jj is spiteful case but then I was already dead. You kept repeating how suspicious I was without actually saying why I was suspicious and you were supporting the two cop theory which was absolute horseshit because ava included all the roles in the OP.
    i'm like why is nobody finding that i support ultra's bs sus? why am i even supporting him, and why is nobody sus on him for not finding me sus?

a game where we don't push for each other at least once is sign of scumminess for sure

Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    i'm like why is nobody finding that i support ultra's bs sus? why am i even supporting him, and why is nobody sus on him for not finding me sus?

a game where we don't push for each other at least once is sign of scumminess for sure
    It was quite entertaining from the sidelines XD Jj also put the slim nail in the coffin by revealing he was the last fh, but the qt shows you suspected as much already
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.