Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorgolen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cutting people in half is not something Hara lets everyone do.He must be atleast 93.
    Akakin was cutting people in half too, and I highly doubt he's 90 or higher.

Batei could and he is a 90.

Well he seems to have somewhat shocked even Akou and Bananji
    Plus with Riboku's hype from the previous chapter it's likely that Bananji has been relegated to the second spot when it comes to martial might on the Zhao's side

It'd be interesting to see if Ouhon can deal with an enemy who is stronger than him (hopefully not like he did against Ei Shi)

and you guys thought he’d be a 93 or lower

gyou’un’s a beast, as expected. looking forward to seeing the impact he has on the battle.

edit:

unfortunately gyou’un’s appearance on this front leaves shin without a formidable opponent

here’s to hopes that gyou’uns able to return to the center. or that shin somehow manages a big feat without the need of claiming a big head
    Last edited by Tokio; 12-11-2017 at 09:39 PM.
    トキオ S E P T E M B E R

Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    and you guys thought he’d be a 93 or lower

gyou’un’s a beast, as expected. looking forward to seeing the impact he has on the battle.

edit:

unfortunately gyou’un’s appearance on this front leaves shin without a formidable opponent

here’s to hopes that gyou’uns able to return to the center. or that shin somehow manages a big feat without the need of claiming a big head
    Or Shin can be sent to the left battlefield

I said that Gyou was at least 95 strength and I still believe it, but to be honest cutting common soldiers in half doesn't prove much

Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    Or Shin can be sent to the left battlefield

I said that Gyou was at least 95 strength and I still believe it, but to be honest cutting common soldiers in half doesn't prove much
    eh. mou ten and ou hon both had the opportunity to shine on their respective wing. it’d only be fitting for shin to as well when the time comes. not much more he can really contribute on either field this late into the battle, i feel.

the reactions to gyou’un from the commanders says it all
    トキオ S E P T E M B E R

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    Akakin was cutting people in half too, and I highly doubt he's 90 or higher.
    He only cut one guy not 7

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgolen View Post
    He only cut one guy not 7
    Nice shifting of the goalposts huh? "Hara doesn't let anybody cut people in half" now turned into "Gyou'un cut more people"

We don't know how many guys Akakin cut through since the angle of the image is completely different, but there are pieces of several guys flying in what little we can see. Hey if you want to be impressed by fodder killing, be my guest, but don't expect others to be impressed by so little.

Gyou'un isn't having 95+ strength anymore than Chougaryu has 95+ intelligence (). They clearly have parallel portrayal as RSJ's closest lieutenants, no reason for Gyouun to be significantly more capable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    Plus with Riboku's hype from the previous chapter it's likely that Bananji has been relegated to the second spot when it comes to martial might on the Zhao's side

It'd be interesting to see if Ouhon can deal with an enemy who is stronger than him (hopefully not like he did against Ei Shi)
    Ouhon is probably sitting at 95 strength atm.

Gyou'un shouldn't be that distinctively stronger than Ouhon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    Which, I guess relegates Bananji apparently having destructive power 'comparable to Renpa' to the realm of fake hype now that a new shinier toy has turned up

Hara's literal villain-of-the-week treatment for the right wing is just

Didnt saw any panel of gyou'un performance but damn, that glaive

It gotta be TOP 5 glaive design in the series

in fact i give it number 2 after gaimous. oukis glaive is 3rd with renpas being 4(coz its golden :hehe)

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    in fact i give it number 2 after gaimous. oukis glaive is 3rd with renpas being 4(coz its golden :hehe)

What about Houken's:
    Definitely better than Renpa's

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    What about Houken's:
    Definitely better than Renpa's
    yes he also fits in that list. btw akakins also goes into the that list with whatever he has.

Quote Originally Posted by Elux View Post
    Ouhon is probably sitting at 95 strength atm.

Gyou'un shouldn't be that distinctively stronger than Ouhon.
    You think Ouhon has grown 2 points in one year?

I think Gyou'un is Shin's opponent anyway tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    You think Ouhon has grown 2 points in one year?

I think Gyou'un is Shin's opponent anyway tbh.
    Positive.

Bananji will live but Gyou'un is definitely going to die in this battle. Taken down by Shin or Kyoukai.

I'd prefer Kyoukai to score the big kill and Shin to make the instinctual move that saves the day on the middle battlefield but since Shin got Ouki's glaive I have the feeling we will see these 2 glaives clashing x)

Quote Originally Posted by Whysoserious View Post
    Bananji will live but Gyou'un is definitely going to die in this battle. Taken down by Shin or Kyoukai.

I'd prefer Kyoukai to score the big kill and Shin to make the instinctual move that saves the day on the middle battlefield but since Shin got Ouki's glaive I have the feeling we will see these 2 glaives clashing x)
    just like i mentioned before. chougaryuu and gyou'un are relics of the past to be fell by shin and kyoukai. with shin clashing with gyou'un

Shin getting a big fight and kill is pretty much a certainty, you think he brought Ouki's glaive to see no action?