View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter.

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

    0 0%
  • 2/5

    0 0%
  • 3/5

    2 66.67%
  • 4/5

    1 33.33%
  • 5/5

    0 0%
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1

    Shokugeki no Souma Chapter 243 Discussion Thread


  2. #2
    Souma been 3-0 all the challenges he had in Elite Ten so far...

    technically, his skill level is at the very least, above the original 5th Seat Saito.

    also, I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and the fire is my blood. UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS!


  3. #3
    Thought this was the least interesting of the three matches this round, but still not too bad overall.

    I feel Takumi reading Eizan like a book and playing him like a next level chessmaster becomes a bit less impressive with the revelation he was facing an Eizan imitation the day before and thus got prepped for the sort of tactics he would be using, but it was still a fun match.
    Last edited by Great Potato; 12-08-2017 at 01:18 PM.

  4. #4
    Banned X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,981
    I did like the Unlimited Blade Works.

  5. #5
    So what's the deal with multiple match = lower stamina = can't do your best again?

    apparently the new gen is going with multiple match the night before with elite 10 tier replicate and didn't sleep (much) and yet they're crushing the elite 10 better than if they don't lol

  6. #6
    https://readms.net/r/shokugeki_no_so...761/6?mobile=1
    https://readms.net/r/shokugeki_no_so...761/7?mobile=1

    oh boy

    https://readms.net/r/shokugeki_no_so...61/10?mobile=1
    https://readms.net/r/shokugeki_no_so...61/11?mobile=1

    Nakama power Unlimited Blade Works

    3-0 huh? not a fan of how this went down tbh, too much of the paneltime was spent on the swords analogy rather than how well all of those different weapons blended well together to make one coherent dish.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Elux View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    technically, his skill level is at the very least, above the original 5th Seat Saito.
    no it isn't because technically, he had to rely on massive help from multiple people to even stand a chance against Saito. didn't the UBW analogy hammer that in for you?

    Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So what's the deal with multiple match = lower stamina = can't do your best again?

    apparently the new gen is going with multiple match the night before with elite 10 tier replicate and didn't sleep (much) and yet they're crushing the elite 10 better than if they don't lol
    it's just a bullshit excuse for Eishi and Rindou not to play consecutive matches, it's obvious that the author's only using it just for that time lol


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  7. #7
    @meru;

    The 3rd round is done.

  8. #8
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    31,282
    Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So what's the deal with multiple match = lower stamina = can't do your best again?

    apparently the new gen is going with multiple match the night before with elite 10 tier replicate and didn't sleep (much) and yet they're crushing the elite 10 better than if they don't lol
    I'm hoping Souma will be too tired to compete tomorrow after this match.

  9. #9
    meru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    forest o.o
    Posts
    1,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Ass Nigga View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @meru;

    The 3rd round is done.
    ._____. who are you?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by meru View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ._____. who are you?
    Albion.

  11. #11
    meru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    forest o.o
    Posts
    1,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Ass Nigga View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Albion.
    can't be ._. albion isn't gay ._.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by meru View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    can't be ._. albion isn't gay ._.
    He isn't on the inside, which is what matters.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Ass Nigga View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He isn't on the inside, which is what matters.


    pretty gay.

    Set reflects the user's inside

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Elux View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    pretty gay.

    Set reflects the user's inside
    Are you saying Crispy is a little girl?

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by meru View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    can't be ._. albion isn't gay ._.
    He became gay after I was done with him.

  16. #16
    meru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    forest o.o
    Posts
    1,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Ass Nigga View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He isn't on the inside, which is what matters.
    i really wonder now...

    and finished..caught up..can tell me again when next ends o.o thank you u_u

    and PS:

    MEGUMI X SHINOMIYA !!!! said so from the start ._.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by meru View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i really wonder now...

    and finished..caught up..can tell me again when next ends o.o thank you u_u

    and PS:

    MEGUMI X SHINOMIYA !!!! said so from the start ._.


    Sure I can do that.

    Tbh it looks like Megumi will end up with Takumi at this rate.
    How did you enjoy the 3rd Round?

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Ass Nigga View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are you saying Crispy is a little girl?
    no but his head is 90% little girls and 10% life

    you’re 60% gay 20% ass and 10% nigga with 10% life

  19. #19
    @Void; you make it sound like it does not take skill and effort to find a good balance between all the blades he used when you say he had to rely on everyone to beat Saito, I mean its not like the elites did not go through several encounters and clashes to hone their skills to what they are now.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Void; you make it sound like it does not take skill and effort to find a good balance between all the blades he used when you say he had to rely on everyone to beat Saito, I mean its not like the elites did not go through several encounters and clashes to hone their skills to what they are now.
    cuz that's what the analogy looked like to me, "hah, you've broken my Kurokiba sword? guess what, I've got my Hayama sword to use next! oh you broke that too, then taste my Alice sword!"

    it really looked like Saito went through the gauntlet of swords one by one like his dish went through a checklist of what skills Souma used in his. "Oh, my dish beat Hayama's fragrance bomb, I guess Megumi's apple butter is next but oh no, the addition of Takumi's cheeses was too much for me!" I know the judges said beforehand how the ingredients/techs complimented each other but the analogy didn't reinforce it for me and that's my problem with it.


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •